Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Best C/C++ Compiler? - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Best C/C++ Compiler? (4287 Views)

Hlp With Link To Download A Good C/C++ Compiler With A Size Of 30-40mb / Pls Help, Website For C/c++ Compiler Free Download Windows 7 / Is There Any C++ Compiler For Mobile Phone Se(java) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best C/C++ Compiler? by texanomaly(f): 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
<<<Umm...OK
Re: Best C/C++ Compiler? by hopefullman: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2013
kambo: Mingw produces very bloated output. A simple hello world class could generate close to a megabyte wen compiled,
codeblocks is an ide around mingw .
why does mingw outputs bloated exe?i'm hearing it 4d first time.what could be done to reduce the size of the output exe?my ide/compiler are codeblock 8.02 mingw and orwel devc++ with mingw.i realy bother about output size.thanks
Re: Best C/C++ Compiler? by ciphoenix: 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
kambo:

there arent enough hours in a day for a nerd (being a purist here) to immerse himself in his subject. His obsession is a mystcal aura to outsiders but it can b unbearable for those who hav to live with it everyday. Loneliness and d feeling of being shunned isnt what other-halves signed up for. One of d top golfers (an indian) lost his wife to golf. Lady said he thought golf, talked golf, played golf practced golf ALL THE TIME!!. Sir Atiyah (mathematician, field medalist) said something to same effect. He's retired and in his eighties but he's always thinkg maths . Small talk is an obvious and irritating no no.

valid point.

those are the ones who have "understood and live in the Tao" (in the words of the master programmer)

only a nerd can truly understand the ways of another.
Re: Best C/C++ Compiler? by LittleBigDick(m): 5:41am On Dec 30, 2022
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help On C / React + Node Js : Fullstack Web Development Training / Minimum Computer Specs For Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.