Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi (15507 Views)

Fayemi, Sumaila And Some Other Entourage Of Buhari Take A Street Pix In US / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) / Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by Gbawe: 6:42am On Sep 14, 2013
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/revolution-has-started-in-nigeria-fayemi/

Revolution has started in Nigeria –Fayemi

From Charles Adegbite, Ado-Ekiti

Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi said on Friday that revolution has started in Nigeria now and it will continue until the needed total change, which Nigerians have been yearning for comes fully.

Speaking at the official launch of the All Progressive Change (APC) in Ekiti State at Oluyemi Kayode Stadium, Ado-Ekiti, Fayemi said the APC is no longer the opposition party but the alternative government, which the nation wants at the centre.

The governor said the FG is now the opposition part, which has been trying to remove an elected government at state level.

“You can see what they have done in Rivers State, trying to remove a democratically elected government there,” he said.

He added that change has started in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Edo, Imo, Zanfara, Yobe, and Borno states, pointing out that very soon, it will spread across Nigeria.

“Our party, APC is the alternative party and if you go to Lagos,Ogun and all these 11 states where APC is fully in control, you will see these positive changes we have been talking about.

Earlier, Governor Rauf Aregbesola, who spoke before him, had said “change is the main thing Nigerians are asking for now. APC is that change, which they are seriously yearning for. The nation cannot continue like this, there must be a change.”

The epoch making event was attended by the chairmen of the three defunct parties that formed the APC in Ekiti: Chief Jide Awe of Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), Alhaji Azeez Awolokun of All Nigeria Peoples’ Party (ANPP) and their Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) counterpart Mr Babatunde Ajayi.

Awolokun said what every APC members should be doing now “is bringing people in because a lot of people in the opposition are looking for how they can join this new party, APC. Let’s go and be fishing for these people.

The then chairman of ACN, Chief Jide Awe noted that APC is the only party that can transform Nigeria and that with the performance of Fayemi in Ekiti, it is certain that he will get the APC ticket for 2014 election.

11 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by Kanwulia: 6:43am On Sep 14, 2013
Where?
I nor smell or see any revolution o.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by Ekawu(m): 7:04am On Sep 14, 2013
Lets wait and see then.
Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 14, 2013
Yeah, APC will bribg about change in Nigeria if they get to the highest post. I am quiet sure Nigeria will automatically become the country with the highest debt to foreign countries. For instance, take a look at Lagos state, Ekiti state and the rest of the APC states, look at their debt profile and tell me what you see. Also, if you really want to transform our beloved country, bring in young and visionary leaders. Do no bring the corrupt PDP leaders. Next thing now, these cowards will scout and sign OBJ into APC. I hate undecided

19 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by dridowu: 7:42am On Sep 14, 2013
God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by okooloyun1(m): 7:44am On Sep 14, 2013
Yeye man! So na dis kind of revolution he dey talk,all of them na thief.

5 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 14, 2013
[size=14pt]Old wines in new bottles... Aint no sensible person gonna subscribe to this trivial statement.[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by Emmyk(m): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2013
Time will tell undecided
Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by Gbawe: 7:49am On Sep 14, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Yeah, APC will bribg about change in Nigeria if they get to the highest post. I am quiet sure Nigeria will automatically become the country with the highest debt to foreign countries. For instance, take a look at Lagos state, Ekiti state and the rest of the APC states, look at their debt profile and tell me what you see. Also, if you really want to transform our beloved country, bring in young and visionary leaders. Do no bring the corrupt PDP leaders. Next thing now, these cowards will scout and sign OBJ into APC. I hate undecided

Keep fooling yourself and blinding yourself to what is obvious. It is as if some of you are robots programmed with a software that prevents you from seeing or admitting the truth. What Fayemi has said, borne out by the real action of the APC we can all see happening before our very eyes, is the truth people like you have no capacity to accept.

By the time the Utomis, Ribadu, Keyamo et al hold sway everywhere on behalf of the APC and Nigeria, your kind will have no option but to just take a back seat and nurse your bitterness silently. I always say that hating others is not the problem because such is life . Blinding yourself to the truth to facilitate such hatred is the problem.

https://www.nairaland.com/1438608/keyamo-emerges-consensus-senatorial-candidate

21 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 14, 2013
Gbawe:

Keep fooling yourself and blinding yourself to what is obvious. It is as if some of you are robots programmed with a software that prevents you from seeing or admitting the truth. What Fayemi has said, borne out by the real action of the APC we can all see happening before our very eyes, is the truth people like you have no capacity to accept.

By the time the Utomis, Ribadu, Keyamo et al hold sway everywhere on behalf of the APC and Nigeria, your kind will have no option but to just take a back seat and nurse your bitterness silently. I always say that hating others is not the problem because such is life . Blinding yourself to the truth to facilitate such hatred is the problem.

https://www.nairaland.com/1438608/keyamo-emerges-consensus-senatorial-candidate
ah, he has gotten emotional, my guy I only said APC leaders na almighty debtors and all they do is go into Pdp and sign corrupt leaders who are of no use to them if really they want to transform our beloved country. Mate, my statement got totally nothing to do with hate. Are you trying to tell me every critic is a hater? Please be mature, bring out points and don't make this a tribal thing. Thanks in advance if you cooperate.

34 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by WildChild00(m): 8:14am On Sep 14, 2013
Kanwulia: Where?
I nor smell or see any revolution o.

Wait small, he go soon reach am...

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by talktimi(m): 8:30am On Sep 14, 2013
When nobody claps for the lizard, the lizard Will applaud himself.. Ok

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by Lilaex: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2013
Never be sad if someone prefers another over you....... its always difficult to convince a monkey that strawberry is sweeter than banana

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by baynix(m): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2013
Yoruba Ronu!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by Donmichaelz(m): 9:56am On Sep 14, 2013
Ok where is the Evolution taking place?

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by jhydebaba(m): 10:00am On Sep 14, 2013
Revolution na to kill all these politifians holding our future to ransom, anything short of that is crap tongue

4 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by otokx(m): 10:00am On Sep 14, 2013
Story Story
Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 14, 2013
Comot imo for that list of una yolober/malo akamu revolution,rochas wld pay for btraying igbos

4 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by fitzmayowa: 10:05am On Sep 14, 2013
osinachukwu: Comot imo for that list of una yolober/malo akamu revolution,rochas wld pay for btraying igbos

Have you taken your medication today
Nairaland tribal warlord...instead of making reasonable comment SMH

4 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by Rad1cal: 10:09am On Sep 14, 2013
maxwello.yg:
ah, he has gotten emotional, my guy I only said APC leaders na almighty debtors and all they do is go into Pdp and sign corrupt leaders who are of no use to them if really they want to transform our beloved country. Mate, my statement got totally nothing to do with hate. Are you trying to tell me every critic is a hater? Please be mature, bring out points and don't make this a tribal thing. Thanks in advance if you cooperate.

Did he just accuse you of hatred simply because you chastised the APC for valid reasons. shocked.

That niggy hasn't changed his hypocritical ways after a long while sad

8 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by Tee197: 10:09am On Sep 14, 2013
I see una don turn fisher men baa
Naija politic na season film
Surely.... Dis na ETT aka(END TIME THINGS)
Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by Tantoo: 10:11am On Sep 14, 2013
This is welcome news, Nigerians must take opportunity and get involve in what might eventually bring some change to that country rather than criticizing every effort being made by others.

@gbawe, I hear that PU is leading the charge in the east, well done to him.

I think it is time for me to sign up to APC

4 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by AkinDavid2: 10:14am On Sep 14, 2013
APC is the new PDP. Old wine in new bottle.
Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by timowale: 10:17am On Sep 14, 2013
I see no revolution happening here.what i see is corruption having a change of batton.if really,the nation is going to witness revolution,all hands must be on deck to checkmate this powerful monster that have continued to eat deeper into our politicking.A party that engages in looting and stealing public fund can not be an alternative but partner in corruption.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by jmoore(m): 10:21am On Sep 14, 2013
APC=PDP

Revolution starts from within. Change yourself before you change the nation
Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by 80million1: 10:28am On Sep 14, 2013
*speechless*
Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by deandavid(m): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2013
oko-oloyun:
Yeye man! So na dis kind of revolution he dey talk,all of them na thief.
bro if u r lookin 4 a bloody revolution, sorry no Nigeria want to die(except d boko brain washd guys),hence a quite revolution to oust the present crops of leaders in our nation. Dnt take d back seat people, be involved in this revolution, be part of those who made history, dnt watch tins happen, make tins happen,so dat ur children's children ll b proud of u.
Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by deandavid(m): 10:33am On Sep 14, 2013
jmoore: APC=PDP

Revolution starts from within. Change yourself before you change the nation
u urself hav u changed ur orientatn, r u prepared 4 change. APC is a new party, why nt go join and be part of those who ll stand firm to do the right tins,instead of being a pissimistic loser.

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by stevolinkon40: 10:34am On Sep 14, 2013
speechless
Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by deandavid(m): 10:34am On Sep 14, 2013
timowale: I see no revolution happening here.what i see is corruption having a change of batton.if really,the nation is going to witness revolution,all hands must be on deck to checkmate this powerful monster that have continued to eat deeper into our politicking.A party that engages in looting and stealing public fund can not be an alternative but partner in corruption.
how do u want to do dat, if nt by getting involved

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by BabaEleko(m): 10:38am On Sep 14, 2013
Lord! Protect Fayemi from the PDP wolves on Nairaland because the revolution will not be televised. It'll be twitterized and nairalaize. Over to you PDP keyboard warriors headed by his senselessency, in person of sincere9gerian

5 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi by UyiIredia(m): 10:39am On Sep 14, 2013
#80million:
*speechless*

I dey laff ! Is that a new catch-phrase you wanna spread ? I gatz ma own too homie cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds / Obasanjo Should Explain Why He Failed To Attend May 29, June 12 Events – Shehu / Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.