Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,869 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) (14204 Views)

Pregnancy And Its Journey****all Mums Must Read / To All Mums/dads!!!! / World's Top 10 Youngest Mums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by tspun(m): 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
mummy private jet na watin fit u wen i don harma. U d best.
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by kcreal(f): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mum I love you, you are the best Mum in the whole world, yes you are.
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by drkay(m): 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
I love my mom, my first teacher.
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by pri3stess(f): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
Lanister: I'm an orphan. sad
I feel you.
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Daintytee1: 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
So sowee bout dat. D Lord is ur Strength,Shield nd Comforter. May d gud Lord meet u at all point of ur nids. Amen. Remain blessed.
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Hummingbird: 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
I love my mother even she wasn't there for me all through,I cherish her cos she gave me something no one else could have given me better, LIFE and that the most precious thing I got from her...I promise to be the best mom for my boys to make up for it..I love you mom but dad u rock..u r jst d best
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by streetdisciple: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
lipsrsealed

Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Danhumprey: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
The moment we start appreciating all that our mothers went through in order to bring us into this world and raise us up to be who we are today,that is when we would begin to appreciate the significant and essence of life.

I am privilledged to have one of the best Mom in the world.
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
I loVe u mommy...
Thanks for being always being there for me.
Thou i havnt being the best daughter..

I love u mumzo.. cheesy. cheesy

Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Glocee(f): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mum ,words can't tell all dat u did for me; ur care ,support(financial, spiritual ,moral ,and otherwise ). All i wanna say is dat i will ever be indebted to u. U r d best n i wish u good health, long life ,prosperity and heaven @ last.
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Gudintent: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
A further tribute kiss

Mum and Dad were watching TV when Mum said, "I'm tired, and it's getting late. I think I'll go to bed." She went to the kitchen to make sandwiches for the next day's lunches. Rinsed out the popcorn bowls, took meat out of the freezer for supper the following evening, checked the cereal box levels, filled the sugar container, put spoons and bowls on the table and started the coffee pot for brewing the next morning. She then put some wet clothes in the dryer, put a load of clothes into the washer, ironed a shirt and secured a loose button. She picked up the game pieces left on the table, put the phone back on the charger and put the telephone book into the drawer. She yawned and stretched and headed for the bedroom. She stopped by the desk and wrote a note to the teacher, counted out some cash for the excursion and pulled a text book out from hiding under the chair. She signed a birthday card for a friend, addressed and stamped the envelope and wrote a quick note for the grocery store. She put both near her bag. Mum then washed her face with 3 in 1 cleanser, put on her Night Solution & age fighting moisturizer, brushed and flossed her teeth. Dad called out, "I thought you were going to bed." "I'm on my way," she said. She put some water into the dog's dish and put the cat outside, then made sure the doors were locked and the patio light was on.. She looked in on each of the kids and turned out their bedside lamps and radios, hung up a shirt, threw some dirty socks into the hamper, and had a brief conversation with the one up still doing homework. In her own room, she set the alarm; laid out clothing for the next day, straightened up the shoe rack. She added three things to her 6 most important things to do list. She said her prayers, and visualized the accomplishment of her goals. About that time, Dad turned off the TV and announced to no one in particular. "I'm going to bed." And he did...without another thought. Anything extraordinary here? Wonder why women live longer...? 'CAUSE THEY ARE MADE FOR THE LONG HAUL........ (and they can't die sooner, they still have things to do!!!!)

WOMEN … God's very own creation!

3 Likes

Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by omotayokay: 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
My mum is the best mum in the world.......good health, long life and prosperity shall be yours in Jesus name! Amen!
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by gretafutor: 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
parismarc: Thank u Mum, Please Lord,give me the grace to live Long to take care of my Kids. Amen.

Amen!
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by deejay717(f): 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
Love u mommy forever ever and ever
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Aromas: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
Thank you mum, for your caring and love you show. You're the only one I see during my time of hardship, you stood by me in any way round, a lot of disgrace that you have pass through just because I become somebody in life. And I pray that may Almighty Allah in is infinity mercy gives me the strength to pay you back in millions times. In Sha Allah
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by mostical(m): 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
Dear Mama,thank you for looking after me...u r d best

I pray God make u reap where you have sown...love my mama
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Awelechukwu16(f): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
When you are weak and old and grey, My healthy arms shall be your stay, And i will soothe your pains away, MY MOTHER. I love you plenty MUM, You are the Best.
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ooh,i neva rily got the chance to say "mummy i love". All i have with me are a few memories,wish u stayed longer. cry
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by kunletoks(m): 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2013

God is with you.
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by alfredo4u(m): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
My mama na d best and bestes
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by aktolly54(m): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
No gurl can take away d luv i have 4 u my mama.
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by xpether: 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
Thank you so much mrs Victoria Egunba Akinsola, she carried me for 7month, struggle for me to survive, its soo sad you are no more today. Mama you are the world best, the most beautiful mother in the whole world. I miss you so much. Continue to rest in the bossom of Almighty God
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Brightid(m): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
thank u mum
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by amunites19(m): 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
If I am 2 worship anything apart from GOD, it is going 2 b my mom.
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by mechus(m): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
kisssweet moda i love u mom
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by ijbeauty(f): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
Somtyms wen I remember d sacrifices my mum has done fo me, I cry, cos I can neva pay her back.. She has bin der 4 me even at dis moment, eva caring and loving...
Nne m oma, mama oyoko, apunanwu, my greatest gift from God, I sincerely love and adore u... I love my mum more dan u knw
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by kliq(m): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
God 1st den mama....dear mama! kiss
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Stlatyv(m): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
u av a mum nt jst on dis planet.She carried u 4 months bt nw watchin u 4rm anoda planet which we wil all b one day.4 u 2 b alive she must a 9ice mum cos i know there was an option of flushin u out den bt she didnt,4 dat reason eida she is alive or dead she wil always b ur mum.
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Stlatyv(m): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
azyaq: After GOD na Maami be nxt on earth then my wife, then my Father and others
ur wife b4 ur dad? Sowry 4 trespasin bt i find dat too outrageous. Where was she wen u were born 2 pay d hospital bill,2 buy u new year cloth,2 pay ur sch fees. If nt 4 d fact dat ur papa work nyt nd day to gyv u fud nd pay 4 ur fees u wont b where u ar 2day.He had d choice of nt lukin afta u bt he did luk afta u nt 4 him bt 4 ur own betament nd bryt future.
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Stlatyv(m): 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
Jazakalahukairan to my mum.May God luk afta her dan she did 4 me,may Allah reward u wit aljanah firdaus insha.Allah amin. May we all also enta aljanahfirdaus insha.Allah amin
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Pdizzle(m): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
we shd appreciate dads too..
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Donzee02(m): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
Tank You Mum...May Ur Soul rest In Peace#BestMum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court / Coping With In-laws / Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.