Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) (14210 Views)

Pregnancy And Its Journey****all Mums Must Read / To All Mums/dads!!!! / World's Top 10 Youngest Mums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Kuchilo: 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mama u are 2much.Mama ur soup sweet past every other one 4 this world.
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Kuchilo: 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
But then,women are the root of all evil.A special apology 2 my mother and all other good women of our time.Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by 80million1: 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
I love my Mother, i love her with all my heart.
I love you mum. There is no way i can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
YOU'RE APPRECIATED!
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by sayruffy2004(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
I love u mum.. Thank‎​ U Dad..
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Acecube(m): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
money121: Your mom carried you in her womb for nine months. She felt sick for months with nausea,then she watched her feet swell and her skin stretch and tear.
She struggled to climb stairs.
She got breathless quickly.
She suffered many sleepless nights.
She then went through EXCRUCIATING PAIN to bring you into this world.
She became your nurse, your chef, your maid, your chauffeur, your biggest fan, your teacher, and your best friend.
She's struggled for you, cried over you, hoped the best for you, and prayed for you.
Most of us take our mom for granted. But there are people who have lost or never even seen theirs.
Hit Like if you LIKE ur MOM and Drop your Comment saying, Thank you Mom!!!!

Source: http://www./2013/09/a-must-read-for-all-human.html#more
Mom, sweet mom... can't thank her enough.. Love you
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Eddyspicy(m): 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
There is no other love like a mother's love 4 her child...MY MUM IS THE BEST AMONG THE BEST....I lack words 2 express how i lov u mummy!
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by EndTimeTinz: 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
RedBenson: Yeah! I love my mum dearly but then, if my dad didnt do his work as regard staying awake all night some nights working hard ( grin you know what am talking about grin ), my existence wouldnt have been guaranteed. Let's not give all the glory to one person.

Kudos to mum&dad. Love you all.

mama may your sould rest in peace i still hold your words of advice in my heart will forever love you
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Annie09: 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
Love you maami for your love, care and support. I pray that you reap the fruit of your labour.
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Leobreezy(m): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
Saw a lady at the hospital crying with her baby in her arms because he was sick, that really touched me. Mummy I love you and I'm not just saying that because it's a topic on nairaland.
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by babadem2much(m): 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
spare d rod n spoil d child, ur Father want u 2 b a beta child 2morrow dazz Y. he is special too

[quote
author=valinda]ℓ̊ have  best mom but ℓ̊ dnt have Τ̲̅ђe best
dad...†̥̥ђã†̥̥ man too harsh die....awz makin noise n
shouting...[/quote]
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Brite02(m): 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
<To my mum>

*you have a good heart,
*you are a rare breed,
*you are a good cook,
*you are a caring mother,
*you are my special adviser,
*you are my role model,
*you are my mentor,
*you are a definition of what LOVE is.

Sweet mother, i love you. kiss
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by ochukoccna: 12:38am On Sep 15, 2013
Thanks mama
Love you lots
Even when I buckwile and behave all crazy grin grin grin
You are the best cool cool
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by DzTzl(f): 12:39am On Sep 15, 2013
my professor emeritus, repository bank of knowledge, my most confirmed ATM source lol!, v gt d world's best mum! feel free to envy & i m gonna b a great mum tew!!!!!
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by ermycrin(m): 1:37am On Sep 15, 2013
She is the reason why i stand tall and proud,her love is the greatest feelings have ever had...trust me,her unconditional affection has captured her heart to always love and and reflect that to my unborn twins grin
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by kasim155: 1:39am On Sep 15, 2013
My mum, one of d best mum in d whole world if not d best she among d best in d world.
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by soledadd: 1:43am On Sep 15, 2013
Yes mothers are very strong. If you have not given birth sure you will not understand. When i gave birth to my first child i asked my mother is this what you passed through giving birth to nine children. Mummy i hail you! Trust me if men were to give birth, the will not go more than once. But women can do it over and over again. Mothers you are wonderfully and fearfully made!
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by soledadd: 1:52am On Sep 15, 2013
I will never forget my mother. Father was a loving and kind heartef man but could not live long. Mother galantly saw us through with the help of God. Can you imagine having to take care of nine children and training seven in universities. They other opted out voluntarily. She is never tired, ever courageous, humble and peace loving. She is the best. I pray God to give her life and good health. Of course she is reaping the fruit of her labours now.
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by sampaio6(m): 3:52am On Sep 15, 2013
Oh! My mother,
You who were the first to open my eyes to wonders of the world
mother of world simplicity
mother of the resignation
Oh! My mother, i love you.
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Funjosh(m): 4:48am On Sep 15, 2013
i love my MUM, she is a FATHER and a MOTHER.
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Rejoice5000(f): 4:48am On Sep 15, 2013
cashkid: GOD is ur strenght dear!
THE FATHER TO THE FATHERLESS, THE MOTHER TO THE MOTHERLESS IS UR PARENTS,PERSONALLY I KNOW HOW U FELT. IT IS WELL WITH UR SOUL.
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by dasparrow: 5:49am On Sep 15, 2013
soledadd: Yes mothers are very strong. If you have not given birth sure you will not understand. When i gave birth to my first child i asked my mother is this what you passed through giving birth to nine children. Mummy i hail you! Trust me if men were to give birth, the will not go more than once. But women can do it over and over again. Mothers you are wonderfully and fearfully made!

@Bolded

Understand what? What of all the women who did give birth and threw their babies away in the gutter? What of those people who were raised by ABUSIVE mothers who destroyed their lives? You think spreading your legs wide open, getting impregnated and then carrying the pregnancy to term automatically makes one a good mother 'who understands'? Well, think again. There are so many people out there who hate their mothers because their mothers were and still are very abusive towards them. Likewise, there are women who adopted children and never experienced pregnancy in their lives yet are excellent mothers to their adopted kids. Think about it. And this post is coming from a guy.
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Godribaby: 6:01am On Sep 15, 2013
I used 2 call my own Mum NNEOMAm she mean so miuch 2 me.Thank U NNEOMA.
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by fairygeh(f): 7:09am On Sep 15, 2013
Thank you for bringing me into this world mummy.Mamma thank you for all your love.*dancing skelewu*mumsie mi,e ma last ni oruko Jesu.
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by swizz01(m): 7:09am On Sep 15, 2013
Kudos to d best mum in d world .....I call her my "1st LADY"

Luv u mum...!!!
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Uthman51(m): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2013
love my mama soooo much
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by chutney(f): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2013
Alhamdulillah...thank you mommy, may u live long in sound health to reap d fruit of ur labour...one day and very soon I'll make u and my great nation proud.. God bless my husstles!

Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by elohorayodele: 8:39am On Sep 15, 2013
May God bless all mothers richly
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by halavoke: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2013
Gentle, humble, prayerful, beautiful n a pillar evry1 rallied around. She was already praying n fasting believing God for successful lives n happy marriages on our behalf while we were still kids. She must lend a helping hand even if it means borrowing. Mum's motivation n prayers keeps me going. She was my 1st love, friend n mentor. Tho she's late I'll always remember her n know she's in a beta place. 9yrs gone n its still like yesterday. Most painful part is she didn't live to see how good n great all her kids turned out or really enjoy our adults years with us.
Wishing God blessings on all mothers, they shall all reap their rewards here on earth n in heaven
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2013
nadia_SA: I loVe u mommy... Thanks for being always being there for me.
Thou i havnt being the best daughter..

I love u mumzo.. cheesy. cheesy

So you mean you've been fuccking against your mother's will right? grin grin
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2013
EndTimeTinz:

mama may your sould rest in peace i still hold your words of advice in my heart will forever love you

Are you ok? Abi na your name dey worry u? Why did you have to quote me to comment your personal post?
Re: A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 15, 2013
RedBenson:

So you mean you've been fuccking against your mother's will right? grin grin
lipsrsealed..maybe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court / Coping With In-laws / Traditional And Church Wedding Wchich Is More Legal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.