Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

:-[webmasters Help Need Urgently! - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / :-[webmasters Help Need Urgently! (2701 Views)

Webmasters,help Me Rate My Website. / Webmasters Help Me In Criticizing My Blog / Pls, Dear Nairaland Webmasters, Help Me Review My Website. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: :-[webmasters Help Need Urgently! by josyisback(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2008
@yawa-ti-de

thanks for your post and i would send u the url privately because i dont want it public.check your email and you would see it.

@Kobojunkie,

my cpanel can take any type of script.all i need is the script
Re: :-[webmasters Help Need Urgently! by josyisback(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2008
@uspry1
can you give me the keyword to google?

@yawa-ti-de
i didnt get your reply and am still waiting,
Re: :-[webmasters Help Need Urgently! by yawatide(f): 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2008
@josy
I got an email from an xxxxx. Is that you? If so, how come the email was blank? What happened to the code in question? Please resend.

Also, I think your cpanel can accept scripts. Just open the file as you would an HTML file and add whatever you need to add.
Re: :-[webmasters Help Need Urgently! by uspry1(f): 12:48am On Jun 25, 2008
josyisback:

@uspry1
can you give me the keyword to google?

Here is the keyword for google at below. You will find the total search results: 176,000 for it. Good luck!

login authentication use PHP and MySQL

I recommend you to choose basic login authentication.
Re: :-[webmasters Help Need Urgently! by josyisback(m): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2008
yawa-ti-de:

@josy
I got an email from an ----. Is that you? If so, how come the email was blank? What happened to the code in question? Please resend.

Also, I think your cpanel can accept scripts. Just open the file as you would an HTML file and add whatever you need to add.

thats me and pls edit ur post to remove that name,its not for public consumption.Also,the email i sent was not blank maybe its a problem from fastermail,i have sent another one.u said i should just open the file and add whatever i need to add,which file do you mean?

@uspry1
thanks
Re: :-[webmasters Help Need Urgently! by yawatide(f): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2008
thats me and please edit your post to remove that name,its not for public consumption
Done. Sorry about that

maybe its a problem from fastermail,
more than likely

u said i should just open the file and add whatever i need to add,which file do you mean
The PHP file, include file or whatever file you want to edit. Most cPanels come with a "code editor" or "file editor" button you click which will bring up the file and its raw code. All I was saying is that depending on my location, I usually just edit my code via the cPanel as opposed to opening up the file in an editor, making changes and uploading. Of course, I do this for files I rarely touch otherwise, I might mistakenly overwrite the cPanel code with an older version that I upload.

As at the time of this posting, I am yet to get your email but will be on the lookout for it.
Re: :-[webmasters Help Need Urgently! by josyisback(m): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2008
The PHP file, include file or whatever file you want to edit. Most cPanels come with a "code editor" or "file editor" button you click which will bring up the file and its raw code. All I was saying is that depending on my location, I usually just edit my code via the cPanel as opposed to opening up the file in an editor, making changes and uploading. Of course, I do this for files I rarely touch otherwise, I might mistakenly overwrite the cPanel code with an older version that I upload.

i didnt make mention of any php file i have.i only said i need some from u guiys that would do the result section for me.i just send you the email now.thanks for all ur response

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Webmail From Nigeria. / Hackers Had 'full Functional Control' Of Nasa Computers / Facebook, Twitter Or Instagram Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.