Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,122 members, 7,845,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell (43246 Views)

intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by jazmartins: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2013
How many people has been to hell or heaven ?,
If yes please post the embasy here and how much money will it cost us?
It is only a drunk that will tell you he/she has been to hell or heaven yet still sitting in bedroom.
Accroding to bible if we are to say the truth no one qaulify to enter heaven.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by taiocol: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2013
ahh

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Adex097: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2013
vladimiros:

common, don't be afraid, shame the DEvil say it loud END TIME TINZ
Hahahaha..you are mouthed wink
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2013
Hahaha permit me to say END TIME THING. which level na eh.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Patdedon(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2013
Who is Ubani Kingsley? undecided

Does he sell weed?
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by YusYak: 10:52am On Sep 15, 2013
all hell shall be
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 15, 2013
What an arrant nonsense! Absolute rubbish! Mtcheeeeeeeeewwww.
Blues = 4life
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Chanchit: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2013
I bind this thread in the mighty name of Jesus.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 15, 2013
Yungwizzzy: if you love Chelsea abeg click something!!
I fit click 'Report'? undecidedundecidedgrin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Krisddon: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2013
Well, i don't know where the op's excerpt was extracted from but one thing is sure. The world is too mysterious, some people are so entangled with "realism" (physical) and as such, they find it difficult to believe or look beyond the physical world or reality. It is no longer a news that the devil has ventured into all human activities to the extent that even some just things are now becoming unjust. Have u ever wondered where the huge amount of money spent of signing of footballers in various clubs are gotten? Yet even in those countries where these footballers live in luxuries, their gov'ts owe huge amount of debt. Incase u don't know, EU is owing China a huge amount of debt. Have u also wondered why people kill themselves over football arguements? Hey! Before u say i'm going too far, football is a gift from God and it is used in harmonising the whole world but owing to the evil works of the devil he has ventured into it. Not just football but all other things God has used initially to bless humanity including musical talents, the Church(Christianity) and the Islam "religions entirely" are not left out here. All things were created for God's pleasure but the devil has so polluted the earth so lets be extremely careful even as we involve ourselves in most things.

7 Likes

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by towsyne: 11:02am On Sep 15, 2013
anoda yaba left candidate mtchewwn
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by nbright: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2013
We give up
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by naptu2: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2013
Yesterday it was Musiwa, today it's this. Nairaland is just wonderful.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by dammytosh: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

#EndTimeThings

#Deluded Mofo
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Buddydogg(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2013
Omexonomy: The logo of chelsea and manu is a caricarture of a powerful demon holding a staff (wand) this demon is so powerful that some people who went to seek for powers from the demon are usually given a short staff (wand) for conjuring. Though no relationship between the demon and football club has been establish. But why they choose to use such logo is what i can not understand.
diz 1 two don dy crazy
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by sainty2k3(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2013
This noThing but

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
smiley smiley smiley
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
smiley smiley smiley
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley ETT

Worefa dat means to u cheesy
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by xynerise: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2013
I know say dat club na inches and lizards full am grin
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Christmasdon(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2013
.lets keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by kilmix: 11:23am On Sep 15, 2013
Am highly disappointed in Nairaland. How did this made it to front page?...

Frivolous

Unconfirmed

Unreliable story.

Who was there with him in heaven?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by ajasa4link: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2013
NDLEA please increase ur effort in clamping down on drug dealers,because e be like say dis Op Don see cheap marijuana buy o...

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2013
highyo: a man appear before the judgement throne his name is christain orji. when he get to a line, it appeared black, indicating not worthy, angel told him he spent much time in watching ball and he's putting a clothes with satan symbol (dragon) which represent satan read revelation
then a voice said depart, a wind carried him and trew him in hell.
ref; ubani kingsley c
time is over

U're a useless troll.

Take this your sham report to the forest.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Hearme(m): 11:25am On Sep 15, 2013
Why are you people commenting on a post with s useless reference. Just another poster seeking attention.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by johnstar(m): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2013
Shitt happens undecided, wat abt manure jersey, wey carry fork put 4 hand undecided
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by seankay(m): 11:28am On Sep 15, 2013
Ugbani kingsley is in hell,is he using nairaland in hell? Ao cum his judgement appeared in here? Is d op ugbani kingsley? Ao cum d dead is using nairaland? So many questions dat nids urgent answers

BTW,I didn't see where Chelsea was mentioned in the vision or is my sight duin me strong fin again?
Conclusion:I think d Op just 8 chelsea and he brought up an unjustified accusation.What about a certain team in Eng whose AKA is RED DEVILS?
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2013
This kinda thread begs for questions like 'What are the MODs drinking up lately?'

If this kinda daft unanalytical claim would make the Frontpage on daily basis, then expect NL to be a trampling ground for kids.

Standards falling!
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by faaz24: 11:30am On Sep 15, 2013
[color=#990000][/color].......A R S E N A L' s ?
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Emart(m): 11:32am On Sep 15, 2013
demelza: This one don smoke gbana finish, e no fit think again.
Lol
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by taiocol: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2013
mtchweee

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2013
Yungwizzzy: if you love Chelsea abeg click something!!
Go hug transformer.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Lilchilz(m): 11:41am On Sep 15, 2013
@op, pls did u fink the doctor prescribe the riqht druqs for u shaa..cos u dan worse oo..smh#
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by aieromon(m): 11:41am On Sep 15, 2013
Why did I open this worthless thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad / January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale / Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.