Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland (13277 Views)

Best Of Logicboy Series........ / A Song For Maclatunji From Logicboy Aka Macdaddy01 / Why Aisha2 Left Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
Interesting....
#where is the accused?
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Caracta(f): 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. And you really think you are not being biased? Think again. Is Muskeeto aka aManFromMars a christain?
Isn't this a sign of sentiment on your part?
Don't just come here and say what you know nothing about.

Do you even understand my point about biasedness? Nah...i don't think so. You don't need to be all defensive. You could have just asked for a proper explanation. Life is simple! Arrrrggghhh. You are a Christian too, i guess?
Sheath your sword. I come in peace.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Caracta(f): 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
tobechi20: This was seuns idea in the first place.
To get three christian mods to suppress atheism for buisness sake

Suppress atheism? When Seun himself is an atheist? Now that's funny! cheesy
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Kay17: 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
^^ hmmm another psychoanalyst
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
Caracta:

Do you even understand my point about biasedness? Nah...i don't think so. You don't need to be all defensive. You could have just asked for a proper explanation. Life is simple! Arrrrggghhh. You are a Christian too, i guess?
This section is almost a war zone. It would do a lot of good you take your shield.

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Caracta(f): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
idnoble135:
This section is almost a war zone. It would do a lot of good you take your shield.

Nah...i need no shield. We just need to learn to tolerate each other more. Let us stop making life difficult. It is just a forum. I don't come here to wave my christian flag because of certain issues. I am cool (all things being equal) grin
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by wordcat(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
[quote
author=Ishilove]
What da...?!? angry

Please, I would very much love to see those screen shots that you claim I
sent Logicboy. If you can't post those screen shots on this thread,
I'll ask the mods to ban you for posting false info on NL. You have two
hours. Your time starts now.[/quote];

All hail to Emperor Ishilove.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Mintayo(m): 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ishilove:
Hi tobechi sweerie, how are you? smiley

Please, kindly take a chair and join those folks sitting waaaaay over there waiting for me to give a rat's asss about what they think about me.

Yeah, step...and don't let the door hit you in the butt.

Thanks for joining wink
hmmm...
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Caracta:

Lol. You better know what you are dealing with here.
Okay. I'm sorry. Please explain further.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Caracta:

Nah...i need no shield. We just need to learn to tolerate each other more. Let us stop making life difficult. It is just a forum. I don't come here to wave my christian flag because of certain issues. I am cool (all things being equal) grin
lol... I get you. But you see, there are alot of folks who think themselves to be incapable of making mistakes. They are truly hostile. Need not to call names.
I left you a mail about an hour ago.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by tobechi20(m): 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
Caracta:

Suppress atheism? When Seun himself is an atheist? Now that's funny! cheesy

for buisness sake, anything is possible. Loggicboy has been viewed as a "nuisance" .many have been keeping off this section coss of his forceful evangelical atheism.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
Jesus christ!

I didn't think she was serious when she said that she was going to post the email.

Please, op why did u post everything in the email?

Muskeeto aka man from mars, I see that u can't say anything useful now that evryone can see the shill u are..

Abeg oo, op come and finish what you started........I had to come back because I was hounded by emails asking me about this thread. As for ishilove, haha......the evil that people do lives on longer thab them.......
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
More interesting....
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by AbuMikey(m): 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ishi shey you see your life?? undecided

Na because of you my Signature be as e be!!!
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by GracieX3(f): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
Okay, logicboy thanks for the call. Sorry for putting everything in the email.

I will post the screen shot for ishilove
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by quivah(f): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ishilove:
What da...?!? angry

Please, I would very much love to see those screen shots that you claim I sent Logicboy. If you can't post those screen shots on this thread, I'll ask the mods to ban you for posting false info on NL. You have two hours. Your time starts now.
Graciex3 where are thou and the screenshots??!
Con blow this ^^girl y*nahcheesy..

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by tobechi20(m): 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ishilove:
Hi tobechi sweerie, how are you? smiley

Please, kindly take a chair and join those folks sitting waaaaay over there waiting for me to give a rat's asss about what they think about me.

Yeah, step...and don't let the door hit you in the butt.

Thanks for joining wink

just to imagine you are a lady. I just cant imagine myself exchange words with one. Just as much as this is a faceless forum, courtesy demands you should learn to approach issues well.

Logicboy has been childish atimes but you havent prooven to be matured either.

4 Likes

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Caracta(f): 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. You better know what you are dealing with here.
Okay. I'm sorry. Please explain further.
What do you mean by "you better know what you are dealing with"? Are you guys in a cult or something? You must think i'm a newbie. Very funny.

@idnoble, i get you.

@logic, stop the games already and make good use of the advice people gave you on this thread. Btw, i thought you were in Ghana and there was no internet connection there. Thanks to the OP for the heads-up. Victims of MPDs tongue

3 Likes

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by quivah(f): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
Abu Mikey: Ishi shey you see your life?? :-!
gbagada for HD!!

....interesting..
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by plaetton: 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
Logicboy03: Jesus christ!

I didn't think she was serious when she said that she was going to post the email.

Please, op why did u post everything in the email?

Muskeeto aka man from mars, I see that u can't say anything useful now that evryone can see the shill u are..

Abeg oo, op come and finish what you started........I had to come back because I was hounded by emails asking me about this thread. As for ishilove, haha......the evil that people do lives on longer thab them.......

Hey logicdude, you can't afford to leave.
We need all able hands on deck to liberate our dear countrymen from the evil shackles of blind faith religion.

Remember what Willie Lynch said and I quote,
" Once the slave is sufficiently programmed, no other input is necessay. He will self-perpetuate till infinity, Unless Interrupted by a Catastrophic Event"

Logicdude, the key words here are "Unless Interrupted by a Catastrophic Event"

You , I and all NL atheists who come here to murder unreason are the Catastrophic Event that will ultimately interrupt the slave program.

We are the Catastrophic Event. wink
So, please don't let petty issues from petty people distract or discourage you from the great work ahead.

cool
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Ishilove: 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
tobechi20:

just to imagine you are a lady. I just cant imagine myself exchange words with one. Just as much as this is a faceless forum, courtesy demands you should learn to approach issues well.

Logicboy has been childish atimes but you havent prooven to be matured either.
I choose to be mature when the occasion calls for it. This is not one of those times. Logicboy matter no be mata. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by tobechi20(m): 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
What is this ishilov girl feeling like?
She threatens to get op banned as if she is certain the mod will quikly grant her request

may be her relationship with obadiah is getting into her head and out of hands?
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Ishilove: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
Abu Mikey: Ishi shey you see your life?? undecided

Na because of you my Signature be as e be!!!
Mikey, is your thread ish still paining you? Hey, it ain't ma fault your story got thrown out, aight? cheesy

Build a bridge and get over it already!

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Caracta(f): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
Idowuogbo,i see ya grin It's been ages!
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
I'm waiting for the print screen ooo!

Oya were were kiyamosa! Bado controversy don land!!! If u photoshop anything penre! May irunmole carry javelin destroy ya anuz! Oya kimmmmmon! Lets go dia! angry
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by quivah(f): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
plaetton:

Hey logicdude, you can't afford to leave.
We need all able hands on deck to liberate our dear countrymen from the evil shackles of blind faith religion.

Remember what Willie Lynch said and I quote,
" Once the slave is sufficiently programmed, no other input is necessay. He will self-perpetuate till infinity, Unless Interrupted by a Catastrophic Event"

Logicdude, the key words here are "Unless Interrupted by a Catastrophic Event"

You , I and all NL atheists who come here to murder unreason are the Catastrophic Event that will ultimately interrupt the slave program.

We are the Catastrophic Event. wink
So, please don't let petty issues from petty people distract or discourage you from the great work ahead.

cool
awwww!! Can't ever hear something sweet as this from the religious peeps
tobechi20: What is this ishilov girl feeling like?
She threatens to get op banned as if she is certain the mod will quikly grant her request
politics in the religion section
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
Caracta: Idowuogbo,i see ya grin It's been ages!
Happen! Ki lon dun? Everything dey hold position? wink
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Caracta(f): 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
How somebody will register a new account to relate e-mail conversations to us is totally beyond me! Or is it just me?

2 Likes

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
wE lOsT aDvOCAtE666 nOw LOgICbOY is rESIgnING
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
Idowuogbo: I'm waiting for the print screen ooo!

Oya were were kiyamosa! Bado controversy don land!!! If u photoshop anything penre! May irunmole carry javelin destroy ya anuz! Oya kimmmmmon! Lets go dia! angry
Namesake, Oga o. Where have you been hiding all this years? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

A Thread For Quotes / People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve / 55ft Snake Found In China [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.