Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland (13318 Views)

Best Of Logicboy Series........ / A Song For Maclatunji From Logicboy Aka Macdaddy01 / Why Aisha2 Left Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Mintayo(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
sylvalord:
following NL's xtianity scheme would only make one lose faith.. Expectially dat OBADIAH777.. D dude preaches heresysmiley
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by free2ryhme: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
una normal at all

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
deols:

You think you are mad. You probably are.

You agree you are dumb. You really are.

My initial statement had nothing to do with you. It was only in affirming that Logicboy was never leaving NL. He is well known to be this way.

Don't join issues with me next time. We aren't at par.

You cant get enough of me. I know that the forbidden love between an atheist and a muslim woman is sweeting you!

You crossed over from the islamic section just to say that I shouldnt go wink

Salam babe....salam

3 Likes

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
Seun: Can anyone deny that logicboy is a troll who has no respect for the community or rules of nairaland, always trying to upset everyone??
Logıcboy ıs a fellow comrade and aıde ın the mınıstry of lıberatıon, but callıng hım a troll, ıs overlıne.How many church members of dıfferent denomınatıons can co-exıst?, so ı dont see why people would not ırrıtated by logıcboy. Have you youself forgotten that thıs ıs a forum for aırıng your vıews, no matter how socıally unaccepted they are, so logıcboy accordıng accordıng the naıraland constıtutıon sectıon 1 sub sectıon1-21, logıc boy ıs devoıd öf all the allegatıons you have laıd agaınst......... ıf you have anythıng agaınst LB then dont hıde ıt under the cloal of other people's complaınts about hım.

5 Likes

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Is dat so? Wetin remain? Abe igi orombo? undecided
come on.. Dnt be like dat.. U can fight back...
And what's wif d yoruba.. I thought we already handled dat ishtongue
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Judas2013: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
Seun: Can anyone deny that logicboy is a troll who has no respect for the community or rules of nairaland, always trying to upset everyone??

I do not think so. Religion is being bashed everywhere even on Youtube and that is what is going on here. Christianity have become a strong cult here, there no room for freedom of expression.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mintayo: cheesy
i greet u broda
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
sylvalord:
come on.. Dnt be like dat.. U can fight back...
And what's wif d yoruba.. I thought we already handled dat ishtongue
Fight wot? Are u a learner?
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
deols:

My initial statement had nothing to do with you. It was only in affirming that Logicboy was never leaving NL. He is well known to be this way.

aunty take it easy oo cheesy
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
Judas2013:

I do not think so. Religion is being bashed everywhere even on Youtube and that is what is going on here. Christianity have become a strong cult here, there no room for freedom of expression.
ıf you go through hıs posts, you wıll fıng that he became an atheıst due to exıstentıal crısıs of god, whıch ıs one of the lamest reasons to become an atheıst, ıf you ask me, ı would say that he ıs a sentımental, and hypocrıtıcally baseless atheıst.

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Fight wot? Are u a learner?
i think it z clear who d learner is here.. Its obvious i'm teaching u how to speak a little english tongue
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by naptu2: 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
NL member: Jokes aside, Ishilove....if your intentions were pure when you sent that mail then you really should say something on this matter instead of keeping mute.

Your silence is only validating logicboy's claims.

Ishilove unfollowed the thread a long time ago and she and I have an agreement that she's not coming back here (it's not worth it). smiley

2 Likes

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by gothrones(m): 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2013

Yes I can deny that LogicBoy is a troll.

2 Likes

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
DOC_MISS.. I C U MA..
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Seun(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
According to my recollection, Logicboy regularly breaks the following rules:

1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.
7. Don't say or do anything that's detrimental to the security or success of Nairaland.
18. Don't spam the forum by posting the same content many times.
19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
20. Please cooperate with the moderators, super-moderators, and administrator. Treat them with respect.

He used to get away with all of these flagrant offences because the previous mods were over-sympathetic to him and allowed him to bully them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
gothrones:

Yes I can deny that LogicBoy is a troll.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
naptu2:

Ishilove unfollowed the thread a long time ago and she and I have an agreement that she's not coming back here (it's not worth it). smiley
Correct!

Bye binshes!!!!

I'm out! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
Seun: According to my recollection, Logicboy regularly breaks the following rules:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.
7. Don't say or do anything that's detrimental to the security or success of Nairaland.
19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
20. Please cooperate with the moderators, super-moderators, and administrator. Treat them with respect.

He used to get away with all of these flagrant offences because the previous mods were over-sympathetic to him and allowed him to bully them.

brutality

2 Likes

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
naptu2:

You gave her bad advice mehn.

If you're wrongly accused then you come forward and clear your name. If you are guilty that's when you run away.
Ishilove's running away proves that logicboy is telling the truth about her.

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
Seun: According to my recollection, Logicboy regularly breaks the following rules:

and u my dear sire seun break these rules too.. A leader should lead by example..
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2013

I will clearly admit to number 19. But the rest are nonsense accusations.

Well okay, add number 7 because I did troll the muslim section in rebellion to numerous bans.

I still maintain that I'm a cool guy cool
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Correct!

Bye binshes!!!!

I'm out! cool
lol.. U r nufin but a coward.. Bye chum
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by naptu2: 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
deols:

My sister, why are you replying his posts? It's not worth it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
NL member:

If you're wrongly accused then you come forward and clear your name. If you are guilty that's when you run away.

She is hundred percent guilty. Didnt you see how she tried to deny it in the first place?
lol.....
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Teach who Anglais? Me? Kikikiki...

U a argandizing amalazing vagabon!

Shift o! Move>>>>>>>>>
oops.. I think u need to rehearse on ur spelling too
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by naptu2: 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
NL member:

Prove? grin what difference does that make? What has been posted? Has any evidence been provided against her? What's there to prove and how does he said she said reveal the truth? It's all a waste of time actually.

2 Likes

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
Abu Mikey: Not necessary! undecided

Over 7-pages already!!! tongue cheesy

Nor Ban Me oo angry
grin grin
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Judas2013: 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
satanist: ıf you go through hıs posts, you wıll fıng that he became an atheıst due to exıstentıal crısıs of god, whıch ıs one of the lamest reasons to become an atheıst, ıf you ask me, ı would say that he ıs a sentımental, and hypocrıtıcally baseless atheıst.

So is he a christian or what. If he is,he is also a servant of Amen Ra!
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
naptu2:

well what can i say.. Quitters neva win
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by naptu2: 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
Y'all have a nice night. smiley

Unfollows thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by BarryX(m): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
Sometimes i wonder why people take NL issues so personal.
Like seriously, if our leaders can take an atom of what is displayed here and work on it in leadership, the so-called ''voicelessness'' of the citizenry would have been a thing of the past.
This is more like Baraje PDP and Tukur PDP leadership tussle- Nairaland version
Very inconsequential.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve / 55ft Snake Found In China [photos] / Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.