Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland (13295 Views)

Best Of Logicboy Series........ / A Song For Maclatunji From Logicboy Aka Macdaddy01 / Why Aisha2 Left Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by tobechi20(m): 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
Viewing this topic: honey(m), plaetton, aManFromMars, Toe_cynne(m), blinksluv, Idowuogbo(f), Dux-01, Ishilove(f), idnoble135, Lucifer, Seun(m), Pygru, chyima(f), Dr.Gboy(m), quivah(f), Caracta(f) and 1 guest(s)

this thread is drawing trafic. Seun himself is here. Lets see
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
Caracta:
What do you mean by "you better know what you are dealing with"? Are you guys in a cult or something? You must think i'm a newbie. Very funny.

@idnoble, i get you.

@logic, stop the games already and make good use of the advice people gave you on this thread. Btw, i thought you were in Ghana and there was no internet connection there. Thanks to the OP for the heads-up. Victims of MPDs tongue

I am in ghana, kumasi. I didn have internet WHEN. Travelling on plane and in the bus to kumasi
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
Idowuogbo: I'm waiting for the print screen ooo!

Oya were were kiyamosa! Bado controversy don land!!! If u photoshop anything penre! May irunmole carry javelin destroy ya anuz! Oya kimmmmmon! Lets go dia! angry
Am I dreaming? Is this Idowu true true? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
quivah:
awwww!! Can't ever hear something sweet as this from the religious peeps

politics in the religion section
LIST OF RELIGION SECTION CABALS INCLUDE ISHILOVE, STRIKLYKMI, PETERGWU (AJIBAMS ALTERNATE MONIKER), ATMC, UJ-SIZZLE
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Caracta(f): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
GracieX3:

Wow....not so fast

So?
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
Gracie, bia! U and logic dey skelewu eachorra? As in he dey swipe u? embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

I am in ghana, kumasi. I didn have internet WHEN. Travelling on plane and in the bus to kumasi
ANYONE AGAINST YOU JUST LORT HIS/HER CEREBRUM TO THE DEVIL....... SO JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW......
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
I am browsing on phone and that's why I couldn't put up d screenshot myself to nail ishilove

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:
Am I dreaming? Is this Idowu true true? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Yea! LIVE N DIRECT.

Oya Chop it kiss kiss grin
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Caracta(f): 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

Ok...are you back now or still hibernating? You must enjoy the undivided attention cheesy
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Pygru: 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
Interesting...
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
Alot of things are happening in this section. A visit to the complain thread will show that this section is not yet stable.
And the root cause is from the people in the section.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by quivah(f): 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
GracieX3:

Wow....not so fast
whats this rubbish !!!
Weytin dis one kon mean angry?

satanist: LIST OF RELIGION SECTION CABALS INCLUDE ISHILOVE, STRIKLYKMI, PETERGWU (AJIBAMS ALTERNATE MONIKER), ATMC, UJ-SIZZLE
I no mention name o

Nist,you wan mey them switch am to you?..

Logicboy03:

shoo!! Air don blow ya foul y*nsh already..keep shut angry

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yea! LIVE N DIRECT.

Oya Chop it kiss kiss grin
Awww...we have missed you o. Hope you're good? smiley
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
satanist: LIST OF RELIGION SECTION CABALS INCLUDE ISHILOVE, STRIKLYKMI, PETERGWU (AJIBAMS ALTERNATE MONIKER), ATMC, UJ-SIZZLE
some need to be removed and some added.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
Abu Mikey: Your Father!!! angry
lol... Calm down bro
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Caracta(f): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:

You! Won't you join a cabal? That's the reigning thing now o. I need to start hunting for one. Maybe in the Food section cheesy
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by GracieX3(f): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
Caracta: How somebody will register a new account to relate e-mail conversations to us is totally beyond me! Or is it just me?

Well, like I said, i am not one for drama. I dont want the mob to associate my real account with logicboy.

You can even see how christians are attacking each other over this issue. Logicboy is in Ghana.......so its easy to check if he is lying
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by UjSizzle(f): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
smh you sha like attention undecided

2 Likes

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
I'm surprised that no one has noticed that the screenshot shows those PM were sent sometime in May.

I may be from Mars, but last I checked, Earth time is September.

5 Likes

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by tobechi20(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ishilove:
I choose to be mature when the occasion calls for it. This is not one of those times. Logicboy matter no be mata. Shikena

someone accused you off derailing the thread. You ignored. He persiseted , you continued with mod backing. He got mad and left.

This is not serious you think. But mods hide other people comment for derailing.
If you dont want to explain your role, then remain silent.

You were not like this when manmustwac was mod. You were mostly in romantic section

2 Likes

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Ishilove: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
tobechi20: What is this ishilov girl feeling like?
She threatens to get op banned as if she is certain the mod will quikly grant her request

may be her relationship with obadiah is getting into her head and out of hands?
Hey you, kindly keep my username out of your posts because you are starting to get on my nerves. Respect yourself because you don't know me neither do I know (and I have no inclination in knowing you).

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
idnoble135:
some need to be removed and some added.
complete the list for moi
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
Caracta:

You! Won't you join a cabal? That's the reigning thing now o. I need to start hunting for one. Maybe in the Food section cheesy
I think the real deal is in the family section grin

aManFromMars: I'm surprised that no one has noticed that the screenshot shows those PM were sent sometime in May.

I may be from Mars, but last I checked, Earth time is September.

LMAO!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
And LB, while you are at it, pls post screenshots of our conversations via email and bbm.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by tobechi20(m): 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
Logicboy, you are inconsistent in your decision

one minute u are out, next minute u come back. Make up your mind.

Its only a little plant that fully dances to the direction of the wind. An adult tree is unaffected
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:
Taa! Stop lying mehn... Miss me? U wey I see for mountain wey I go pray dey halar Oluwa say make Seun wipe my account, anyways... God pass una!!! tongue
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
satanist: complete the list for moi
lol... How could you miss the kingpin(s)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

A Thread For Quotes / People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve / 55ft Snake Found In China [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.