Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

2015-the Prophecy Is Coming True - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015-the Prophecy Is Coming True (1833 Views)

Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo / Qaddafi's Predictions So Far Have Been Coming True. Remains Nigeria. / The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015-the Prophecy Is Coming True by mrikay: 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
2015 - THE PROPHECY IS COMING TRUE

About 3 years ago, when the American C.I.A predicted that Nigeria would dis-integrate before 2015, we (decieved by our able politicians) thought it was a joke. But like a drunkard recovering from a bad hangover, e don dèy clear for our eyes that this is no joke. Sitting down, An elder sees that which a child cannot see when he climbs a tree.

As you read this, Lagos State is concentrating plans to deport indigenes of other states. I am not here to complain about that, I am here to explain the gravity of the situation. This deportation saga is a lot deeper than most of us realize because it means that our Federal Law; Our Constitution (the paper that holds us together) has broken down.

Oya ask yourself: where have you heard that a person can be deported in his own country? Have you ever heard that America, with all her problems of Racism, political differences, and class distinctions, deported her own citizens?

Irish, Scots, Welsh and English have equal freedom in Britain despite the fact that they do not all acknowledge the Queen.

Let the person who has a brain in his head see the hand-writing on the wall! Start now to prepare, or be caught unawares!

Further reading: Osama Bin Laden's interview in Nigeria : http://onelovespace./tag/interview-of-osama-bin-laden/ Why the North is Boiling
Re: 2015-the Prophecy Is Coming True by Kanwulia: 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
Like the 'BLACK' race can ever be more HALF-INTELLIGENT than a 'YELLOW' race. . . not to mention a 'WHITE' race!

Unfortunately for NIGERIANS, the world knows and understands them FAR better than they would ever know!

Pity! cry

And a damn shame! cry

Nigeria = DEDI BODI WEY NOR SABI SAY IM DON DIE. . . ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2015-the Prophecy Is Coming True by tosingcfr(m): 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
Did you also hear about the prophesy that a political party will rule Nigeria for 50years?
Re: 2015-the Prophecy Is Coming True by psucc(m): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
But of a truth, I strongly believe we should break in peace rather than deceiving ourselves in this war theater called Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

FG Sacks All Nigerian Resident Doctors / How Can I Get An Express International Passport On Monday / Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.