Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past (6119 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Predictions Come To Past After 2 Years-IPOB / 2014 Prophesies Coming To PAST / 2015-the Prophecy Is Coming True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
[size=14pt]Top Ten Noise Makers to watch out for in 2015[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/1581315/10-noise-makers-watch-out
BishopJuice:
10. Aliyu Banbangida
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1499760_Babangida-Aliyu-Billboard-300x229_jpg134d13e703417983b98a849568b7643e[/img]
The billboard and roundabout Governor will continue sitting on the fence with his nPDP and will up the ante in his double rhetoric in trying to distant himself from the PDP and also the APC but will sooner or later change his stances as soon as he says anything out of the ordinary.

Funny enough his position as head of Northern Governor's Forum and a spokes man for the Arewa Consultative group will make him continue with his stance of a northern presidency come 2015.

Aliyu, will also criticize government handling of the Boko Haram group after a spate of increase attacks by the terror group in parts of the north in an apparent move to disenfranchise and scare would be christian and southern voters in build up to the 2015 elections. Aliyu will dorn his Muslim scholar cap amongst a host of others and call for a renewed amnesty for the group and as evidence that what will end the insurgency will be a return to a northern controlled central government.

BishopJuice:
9. Rotimi Ameachi
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1499761_Amaechi-APC3_jpg07a5f49908985195ef0d93c3f34a3895[/img]
Ameachi will continue with his oppressed image and continue venting out half truths and blatant lies in a hope to assuage the people of Rivers and the ND as a whole on why it will be of their better interest if he represents them as vice rather than GEJ as President.
The b.s. will not work and slowly before the end of January, Ameachi will be seen as a desperate corrupt politician struggling for sympathy and renewed impunity as vice President come 2015.

Ameachi will become more of a liability to his new alliance in the APC when series of scandals and sharp practicesby his administration are revealed. If you had doubts about this man's mental state wait till you see what he does in 2014. Amaechi will follow the old worn out tactic of political oppression he accuses the presidency and start his own persecution of opponents within his state. A series of high profile assassinations of his most vocal critics within Rivers alongside his recruitment and arming of criminal cult groups will see Rivers return to near anarchy. The Rivers assembly will sooner or later see reason to start impeachment against him. Ameachi at this instance will run to the courts (which he has of recently being discrediting) and start a revamped sympathy campaingn in the media of being oppressed by PEJ.

BishopJuice:
8. Lai Mohammed
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1499764_lai-mohammed_jpgd54f6f9d68aad45c6cf71ca0085815b5[/img]
You know him and his pathetic attempts at forgery.

Lets just say if Lai was to get a penny for every lie he will spew in 2014 he will be one of the richest men in Africa.

9 Likes

Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
BishopJuice:

Mallam El Rufai
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1499771_el_rufai_jpge9c421106f8d62991971de4d3e7269ac
This guy will win the Goebbels award for best propagandist liar and noise maker come 2014.

Rufai has no morals when it comes to political criticism as anything goes. Christians, cabinet members and their family members will not be spared in his lying and deception campaign to keep the northern youths who idolize , follow and retwitt every of his trash as fact. This year in their grand desperate scheme, the APC will deplore anti-ibo sentiments like never before. You will see more reanalysis of Ibos, the Biafra war and Ojukwu by people like him this is all because of the high profile ministerial and government positions being held by Ibos.

El Rufai will continue with his shameless ethno-religious propaganda this 2014 as a strategy of causing mayhem and renewed support for Boko haram as they continue their defranchising campaign in the north.

Think of Herr Flick of ze Gestapo.

5 Likes

Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
BishopJuice:
Sahara Reporters
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1499776_Logo_Sahara_Reporters_jpga7cf5619fef7f7081743a2be803de4ff
The disinfo and highly partisan site will not fail in their jaundiced junk journalism.

Sahara reporters will off course only concentrate on the Presidency and PDP controlled states. The site will also suspiciously have inside and first hand reporting privileges in reporting terror attacks in the north. More and more "insider" sourced info will be published about the Presidency. Goodluck's purported alcoholism will also be on the front burner in their attempt to portray the President as not being capable to lead to the northern Muslim electorate.

6 Likes

Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
BishopJuice:
Rauf Aregbesola
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1499778_ogbeni_jpg23b38eab4e912b41d1883a31a6757775
If you hated seeing this ugly fanatic every where on the internet get ready to get flooded with him this 2014. 2014 is an election year in the redefined "state of Osun". Aregbesola will commission several projects on paper without the hope of seeing it through. He will attend more and more christian weddings and will associate himself with nollywoood and the music industry in a vain attempt at trying to redfine himself as a modern governor. It won't work.

Rauf will begin shouting alongside Lai and Theifnibu of plans to rig the elections 3mths before the polls are to take place. The APC is worth to note, is the only party that has an already pre-written litigation suit pending the outcome of any election they contest.

Rauf will lose and he will not let us rest as he will run to the courts. He will only quiet down a little when he is slammed with several counts of fraud and embezzlement.

2 Likes

Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
BishopJuice:
Junaid Mohammed.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1499785_mom_jpgaefd129a3e88e7f8fbbbad3f3acaf9c9
More bloody talk of killings of genocidal rates if a northerner is not President come 2015.

You have heard it all before.

5 Likes

Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
BishopJuice:
Obansonjo
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1499794_ObasanjoInExamHall_jpga313c201436761066d21673c1057d337
Obansanjo will not be writing any letter this year given the heavy backlash he suffered in his last open epistle to the President.

He won't even make much public appearances or speeches but when ever he will chose to talk it will be worth a week's publication in the dailies.

Baba has made a new year resolution this year not to talk too much but old habits die hard. Even though baba will reduce the quantity of his speech and writings Baba's context and contents will make him more of a national joke and social media memme generator.
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
BishopJuice:
Femi "Fanny" Kayode
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1499836_1463528_femi_fani_kayode_jpeg97a6b6858155edaa7c3647e36b03f27d_jpg4110ca1ede61ca69e0203cf8ef72604f
FKK will upstage any political commentator this year as his trial date on corruption charges draws ever closer. FFK will also not disappoint with more of his ethnic jargon editorials on the dailies and on social media. His state of mind will be fully confirmed as bat sh1t insane as he will shamelessly continue with more and more narcissistic inspired post about his past personal life.

Actually I got this totally wrong. Who would have thought FFK was just looking for what to eat. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
BishopJuice:
Gen. Buhari
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1499805_buhari-460x250_jpg5ee84023dc338231d3800fe0bc5c7e1b[/img]
May I remind you that we are just a few months to an election year scheduled for early 2015.

This happens to be the time Buhari speaks most. But what is more distinctive about Buhari's utterances and stances is that they are usually dead serious. Dead Serious wherein people die in thousands when he speaks.

7 Likes

Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by benega: 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ok
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
benega:
Ok

what do you mean ok?

Is that all you got to say?

I got at least a 70% SCORE on this prophecy.

5 Likes

Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
What prophesy?

U got a lot of people wrong:

El-rufai, oBj, aliyu, sahara reporters and aregbe...

In fact, u got them all wrong..
The ones u got right are rightly predictable like Amaechi, lai mohammed and junaid..

And junaid was not really in the news except this week..

Talking abt noise makers, let's talk abt Abati, obanikoro, and PEJ..

Let's talk abt project on paper and talk abt GEJ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
What prophesy?

U got a lot of people wrong:

El-rufai, oBj, aliyu, sahara reporters and aregbe...

In fact, u got them all wrong..
The ones u got right are rightly predictable like Amaechi, lai mohammed and junaid..

And junaid was not really in the news except this week..

Talking abt noise makers, let's talk abt Abati, obanikoro, and PEJ..

Let's talk abt project on paper and talk abt GEJ..

el rufai has been spewing crap since.

same with OBJ and sahara reporters and you forgot that aliyu was also much in the news until he gradually broke u with nPDP and then NGF

1 Like

Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by egift(m): 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
Bigotry at Best. How you conveniently gave the Killer Corrupt Party a Pass mark is alarming.
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
egift:
Bigotry at Best. How you conveniently gave the Killer Corrupt Party a Pass mark is alarming.

durh! The killer corrupt party is the janjawiid party

2 Likes

Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by ayukdaboss(m): 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
Every body here is in APC? Oh another female TANoid shocked
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 11:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Every body here is in APC? Oh another female TANoid shocked

You mean all the noise polluters on NL plus all the opinion crafting shills are in APC

2 Likes

Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by jaytee01(m): 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
PPAngel:

what do you mean ok?

Is that all you got to say?

I got at least a 70% SCORE on this prophecy.

Clap for yourself na...
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by denedene(m): 11:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
op u try.. the amaechi parr got ne laffn tho buh u aint far from the truth
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by ba7man(m): 12:04am On Oct 28, 2014
Leave the OP alone, she's just trying to earn a living.

I'll advice her to collect her 5k complete and don't let them shortchange her with 2k.
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 12:08am On Oct 28, 2014
ba7man:

I'll advice her to collect her 5k complete and don't let them shortchange her with 2k.

olodo rabbata...

I have been here since 2008 and I have never made useless politician azz licking threads complete with fake CGI pics.

I am one of the very few objective posters who rejects in entirety your satanic party.

fool
[size=14pt]Meanwhile... back at APC e-HQ[/size]
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1500190_funnyjunk-conference-room_jpge49a0021e5d6c72f8344c78bf5e24122[/img]

BishopJuice:
Following the disbandment of the Aluasa APC e-Rats committee due to their dismal handling of the Fashola Administration on Nairaland, Governor Rauf Aregbesola has extended a renewed hand of lease to the dislodged group and has invited them to occupy a new office located at the Osun state Capital, Oshogbo.

Inaugurating the new committee headed by Agbameta, the Governor promised to increase their daily upkeep wage from 800bucks to 1500.

The Governor frowned at the several phat-azz Bisis and lepka Bimbos he met at the newly commissioned headquarters warning the committee to concentrate on the task at hand highlighting the upheaval task at hand in paint-brushing him for the upcoming 2014 gubernatorial elections.

Thanking the Governor for coming to their rescue and for the increased daily allowance, Gbawe further requested that the office be furnished with DSTV decoder with premium bouquet and a flat screen TV. Gbawe further went to remind the Governor that the English Premiership had just commenced and to avert the situation were committee members (who are all die-hard fans of Liverpool FC)sneaked out to viewing centers to watch live matches. The Governor agreed to provide satellite dish within the week.

The Governor then shared a bottle of Alomo and smoked a phat one with the boyz before heading back to state house to address a group of Islamic scholars from Bauchi.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by ba7man(m): 12:12am On Oct 28, 2014
PPAngel:

olodo rabbata...

I have been here since 2008 and I have never made useless politician azz licking threads complete with fake CGI pics.

I am one of the very few objective posters who rejects in entirety your satanic party.

fool
[size=14pt]Meanwhile... back at APC e-HQ[/size]
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1500190_funnyjunk-conference-room_jpge49a0021e5d6c72f8344c78bf5e24122[/img]
Being here since 1998 doesn't mean you can't still be tryin to earn a buck from posts.

I aint mad, just make sure you're not shortchanged.

Yeah, being objective is also relative, it might be happening only in your head.
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 12:15am On Oct 28, 2014
ba7man:
Being here since 1998 doesn't mean you can't still be tryin to earn a buck from posts.

I aint mad, just make sure you're not shortchanged.

speak for yourself. It is on record that it is mainly APC that hires touts like yourself here.

Apart from sincerenigerian (who i think works in Aso Rock) there are hardly any PDP shills here.

This is why your party floods this site with their crap daily and happens to win elections on line only.

Get ready to enter the labour market come Feb. 2015

3 Likes

Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by ba7man(m): 12:18am On Oct 28, 2014
PPAngel:

speak for yourself. It is on record that it is mainly APC that hires touts like yourself here.

Apart from sincerenigerian (who i think works in Aso Rock) there are hardly any PDP shills here.

This is why your party floods this site with their crap daily and happens to win elections on line only.

Get ready to enter the labour market come Feb. 2015
What ever you posted up there might only be occuring in your head.......you never know.
undecided
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by DAKUDA7(m): 12:22am On Oct 28, 2014
u don realy study this guys
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 12:24am On Oct 28, 2014
ba7man:
What ever you posted up there might only be occuring in your head.......you never know.
undecided

I guess it is from ur azz u think from

1 Like

Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by ba7man(m): 12:31am On Oct 28, 2014
PPAngel:

I guess it is from ur azz u think from
Am I a thug?? No.

Am I being paid?? No.

Am I in the labour market?? (You're right about that) No. I'm self employed so I am the Labour market.

You see, some of your points are void so they occurred only in your head.
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 12:33am On Oct 28, 2014
ba7man:
Am I a thug?? No.

Am I being paid?? No.

at least you got that right.

broke azz nigga
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by ba7man(m): 12:35am On Oct 28, 2014
PPAngel:

at least you got that right.

broke azz nigga

Am I broke?? No

Another point that occurred in only your head.
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 12:38am On Oct 28, 2014
ba7man:
Am I broke?? No

Another point that occurred in only your head.

since we are into what occurs in our heads then let me remind you of your spurious field mouse IQ thought processing wherein you rushed into this thread with this nonsense from that your empty skull

ba7man:
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by ba7man(m): 12:48am On Oct 28, 2014
PPAngel:

since we are into what occurs in our heads then let me remind you of your spurious field mouse IQ thought processing wherein you rushed into this thread with this nonsense from that your empty skull

Thanks for reminding me, don't let them cheat you ooo.....collect your 5k complete. cheesy
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 12:49am On Oct 28, 2014
ba7man:
Thanks for reminding me, don't let them cheat you ooo.....collect your 5k complete. cheesy

Is that the going rate at Janjawiid.com?

1 Like

Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by OAUTemitayo: 2:47am On Oct 28, 2014
[quote author=PPAngel post=27506924][/quote]
Now that rauf did not lose, will you please insert aligator pepper into your stinking Kitty-Cat?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls / Oshiomhole Walked Akpabio Out Of APC NEC Meeting / Anambra On Fire As ESN Gun Down 3 Prison Service Officers.pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.