Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Menstrual Cramps - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Menstrual Cramps (1810 Views)

How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] / Natural Way To Relieve Menstrual Cramps / Dysmenorrhea a.k.a Menstrual Pain or Cramps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Menstrual Cramps by SeanT21(f): 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2008
Do menstrual cramps ever go away?

I toke 2 motrin tablets to take the pain away but it didnt. my stomach was still hurtin.

does it happen to you?
Re: Menstrual Cramps by quinofhart(f): 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2008
well when i first started my period at 10yrs old, the cramps were evil then when i turned 17/18 they disappeared. don't know if it will be thesame for you. but my boss actually has really evil cramps and she is over 40, so who knows
Re: Menstrual Cramps by HRhotness(f): 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2008
Did you just get your period?

different things work for different women, as the yrs go by u'll figure little things that help u cope better with cramps
Re: Menstrual Cramps by Tetchiness(f): 12:09am On Jun 20, 2008
SeanT21:

Do menstrual cramps ever go away?

[b]I toke 2 motrin [/b]tablets to take the pain away but it didnt. my stomach was still hurtin.

does it happen to you?

Yeppp. . .but not anymore.
Mines use to last throughout the day, took 2 tablets of motrin and the pain is gone.
Somehow I think the pills kind of shortens my period by 3 days lipsrsealed
Re: Menstrual Cramps by TOH(f): 12:10am On Jun 20, 2008
mitron works for me

you can try midol extra strength
Re: Menstrual Cramps by SeanT21(f): 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2008
I have been on Kotrin for 6 years, it never work.

do tylenol work?
Re: Menstrual Cramps by Tetchiness(f): 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2008
Kotrin? hmm, never heard of it.
Just use motrin, 2 tablets and it does its job wink
Re: Menstrual Cramps by SeanT21(f): 4:00am On Jun 22, 2008
Tetchiness:

Kotrin? hmm, never heard of it.
Just use motrin, 2 tablets and it does its job wink

that is what i meant. Motrin, It dont work.
Re: Menstrual Cramps by Tetchiness(f): 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2008
LOL!! Ok, well I know that Mortin works for a lot of people

anywaz, try Ibuprofen wink I dnt use it, so I can't tell you the side effects
Re: Menstrual Cramps by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2008
Go to Nigeria and arm urself with analgin injections. Works like a charm. smiley
Re: Menstrual Cramps by Tetchiness(f): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2008
davidylan:

Go to Nigeria and arm yourself with analgin injections. Works like a charm. smiley
So that's what you use? shocked
Re: Menstrual Cramps by Gentlejack: 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2008
You dont have to take injections for menstual pain except if is severe but dont take analgin because nafdac has banned it but advice you take drugs like buscopan with antispasmodic action and a drug like feldene,ibuprofen if not an ulcer patient
Re: Menstrual Cramps by stnonymus(m): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2008
I cant believe you guys.You are all recommending traditional drugs that have side effects.I recommended a natural food supplement thats just a vitamins and minerals.Why dont you try it out.A trial will convince you.

Check my thread below.
Re: Menstrual Cramps by urues(f): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2008
u can take paracetamol or after 5 to ease the pain

(1) (Reply)

Quail Eggs... All Purpose Nutrition.. Does Wonders.. / PHOTO: Woman Gives Birth To baby With 3 Legs, 4 Arms And 3 ears In Rivers State / Stroke Of The Left Side Of The Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.