Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,321 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Oga Seun, What Are You Doing About Scammers? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oga Seun, What Are You Doing About Scammers? (447 Views)

Seun What Is Happening? / Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! / Seun: What Are The Guidelines For Banning Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oga Seun, What Are You Doing About Scammers? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
They will ruin this forum oo, that I am using to make myself happy.
The auto section, properties, any section that has to do with buying and selling, scammers! You will often see people complaining that they have been duped...
As the owner of this forum, it is still your responsibility sir that this is looked at.
Remain blessed
Re: Oga Seun, What Are You Doing About Scammers? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
Especially the Auto section, they are just so visible.

(1) (Reply)

Dont Trust Friends (Trust God) / I Will Produce And Write A Very Good Mtv Standard Hiphop Song For You. / Upgrades I'll Like To See On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.