Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Seun What Is Happening? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun What Is Happening? (1090 Views)

[SOLVED]Seun What Does "Logout(all)" Mean? / Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! / Seun: What Are The Guidelines For Banning Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun What Is Happening? by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2014
Seun

Re: Seun What Is Happening? by Glock9(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2014
@OP What date was that ranking done because I think Nairaland should be at number 3 or 4. I got that of recent.
Re: Seun What Is Happening? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2014
I did it minutes before posting
Re: Seun What Is Happening? by onatisi(m): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2014
blink182:
I did it minutes before posting
are u surprised about this rankings? Why won't it be so,when comments of abuse,insults and name calling accounts for most of the comments and posts on nairaland thereby driving intelligent and responsible ppl from this site. I have said it somewhere before on this site that many serious minded people no longer visit nairaland . The number of people that wants to participate in meaningful and intelligent discussion far outnumber those who throw insults but these serious minded people have been forced to go elsewhere to air their views in a more matures environment.seun has a lot of work to do .I have been a member of this site for long and there were days that almost all threads on frontpage will hit 40 pages minimum but now hardly will u see a thread making 50 pages. Threads that make 50pages are usually threads that are devoid of insults like the importation thread . www.nairaland.com/1986265/alexa-ranks-nairaland-8-sunnews

1 Like

Re: Seun What Is Happening? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
onatisi:
are u surprised about this rankings? Why won't it be so,when comments of abuse,insults and name calling accounts for most of the comments and posts on nairaland thereby driving intelligent and responsible ppl from this site. I have said it somewhere before on this site that many serious minded people no longer visit nairaland . The number of people that wants to participate in meaningful and intelligent discussion far outnumber those who throw insults but these serious minded people have been forced to go elsewhere to air their views in a more matures environment.seun has a lot of work to do .I have been a member of this site for long and there were days that almost all threads on frontpage will hit 40 pages minimum but now hardly will u see a thread making 50 pages. Threads that make 50pages are usually threads that are devoid of insults like the importation thread . www.nairaland.com/1986265/alexa-ranks-nairaland-8-sunnews
I really hope something is done. Being an online entrepreneur, I have alexa installed on my browser so I automatically see ranking and traffic graph, I have been watching nairaland drop from 909 to where it is presently.
Re: Seun What Is Happening? by Seun(m): 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
Yes, there is fire on the mountain. We are aware of that and we are working on it.
Re: Seun What Is Happening? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
onatisi:
WELL SAID BROTHER
Re: Seun What Is Happening? by Seun(m): 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
Glock9:
@OP What date was that ranking done because I think Nairaland should be at number 3 or 4. I got that of recent.
The highest we've been is 7. Thank you for your suggestions.

(1) (Reply)

Raji Rasaki Put Ibadan Hotel De Castle Inn Up For Sale / Where Is Shekau? / Why Most Young Working Class Nigerian Bachelors Are Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.