Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Nothing Can Make Jonathan Succeed-El Rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Can Make Jonathan Succeed-El Rufai (2176 Views)

I Helped Make Jonathan President –tinubu / My removal will make Jonathan vulnerable –Tukur / NATIONAL Conference Will Make Jonathan A Hero –afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Can Make Jonathan Succeed-El Rufai by musaajebor(m): 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
grin
takeprofit:

am sure u were happy when nepa was supplying power once a month. now we have hope of having power supply 24 x 7 x 365. is that not an achievement ?
why do u ppl lie on every thread? Haba, electricity,24hrs, u didn't stop there, 7 days, one year!! For which country.bloody set of liars.
At least let's commend our president for single handeedly winning the cup of nations even if he can't fix the power problem. grin
Re: Nothing Can Make Jonathan Succeed-El Rufai by Kingspin(m): 12:12am On Sep 15, 2013
El Rufai have over used his brain.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Make Jonathan Succeed-El Rufai by mekaboy(m): 12:18am On Sep 15, 2013
Why didn't they ask el rufai about his time as FCT minister? If he took peoples hard earned land and gave to his unborn children, friends and girl friends. I don't think that is corruption I think it is wickedness.

Secondly it is easy for him to call the CAN president names, will he be able to call the muslim Imams names like that without violence and bloodshed?

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Make Jonathan Succeed-El Rufai by Kanwulia: 12:21am On Sep 15, 2013
Nothing can make Jonathan succeed. He is grossly incompetent, he doesn’t listen, he doesn’t even understand the issues. I am sorry! I know the man more than those that are shouting with Jonathan because when he was my friend, none of them even knew him. I knew Jonathan as a deputy governor in 2002. That was when I first met him and we have been relating. So, all these new found Jonathan lovers should just shut up. I know him and I know what he can do and what he cannot do. So, please, they should just leave me alone. [size=20pt]Those that want jobs can go and take jobs. I don’t want.[/size]

Gbam!

I love NORTHERNERS!!!! They are NEVER SYCHOPHANTS! kiss
Re: Nothing Can Make Jonathan Succeed-El Rufai by remarkD(m): 12:30am On Sep 15, 2013
Kind Sir, I commend you for your efforts in showing us (here on NL, especially Nigerians abroad still keen on happenings in Naija) the strides of the GEJ government. Keep it up, don't get discouraged by cyber goats and selfish people that can not see anything good if its not coming from their part of the country.

Sincere 9gerian: Well, President Jonathan has already SUCCEEDED in moving Nigeria from the shameful era of fraudulent elections to a new era of FREE and FAIR elections. The people of Anambra, Imo, Edo, Ondo, Ogun, Lagos, Enugu, etc voted and for the FIRST TIME saw their votes counted and RECORDED. OBJ lost at his polling boot and it was RECORDED for him. Those who won at the polling boots had their votes RECORDED for them. That is the BEAUTY of democracy. That is the MOST IMPORTANT dividend of democracy. There's nothing as sweet as people using their thumbs to determine who leads them. That is what Nigerians were denied since independence.

GEJ has SUCCEEDED in returning the railways. El Rufai and his master were in power for 8 years, during which they did nothing to revive the comatose railways. Now, from the east, to west and north, the railways are roaring back to life. In addition, GEJ is about completing the FIRST modern railway project in Nigeria (Abuja-Kaduna fast railway) among others.

GEJ has SUCCEEDED in winning the African Cup of Nations, after 19 trophyless years.

GEJ has SUCCEEDED in converting the Enugu Airport to an international Airport and opening up the southeast to world for the FIRST TIME since independence.

GEJ has SUCCEEDED in seeing through the LARGEST single privatisation process in Africa. The World Bank doubted the ability of Nigeria to see through the PHCN privatisation process. But GEJ SUCCEEDED in getting the job done. Note, the law enabling privatisation of PHCN was passed in 2005 but between then and 2010, no regime had the liver to see it through.

GEJ is also doing other BASIC things- road construction, reconstruction and rehabilitation; Airport reconstruction; infrastructural upgrade in our higher institutions; agriculture reforms (rice self-sufficiency policy, sugar master plan,etc); direct job creation initiatives (eg YOUWIN, SURE-P),etc

GEJ has made tremendous progress in the last 2-3 years despite the contrived security challenges. GEJ has SUCCEEDED and will continue to SUCCEED. As a person he has SUCCEEDED (from deputy governor to the highest position one could ever aspire to as a Nigerian, the president of the federal republic of Nigeria) and the govt that he heads has also SUCCEEDED.

Ironically, it is El Rufai who cannot succeed. He has failed woefully in his goal of becoming president of Nigeria. Perhaps that is the source of his frustrations, hate and implacable bitterness.

5 Likes

Re: Nothing Can Make Jonathan Succeed-El Rufai by atlwireles: 12:39am On Sep 15, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Selling government assets at undervalued prices to corrupt cronies is only an achievement for the Grand Commander Of Corruption called Goodluck Jonathan ruining Nigeria.

All the companies OBJ and EL Rafiu privatized in 8 years how much did government earn?? how many are still standing today angry angry angry
Re: Nothing Can Make Jonathan Succeed-El Rufai by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

GEJ has SUCCEEDED in winning the African Cup of Nations, after 19 trophyless years.

I mean----pardon me if Im wrong cus I dont watch much soccer--- I dont remember seeing any of the Nigerian players with the name "Goodluck Jonathan" on the back of his jersey. Is this the same Jonathan guy that brought Facebook to Nigeria? Are we talking the same person?

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Make Jonathan Succeed-El Rufai by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 15, 2013
kingoflag:

I mean----pardon me if Im wrong cus I dont watch much soccer--- I dont remember seeing any of the Nigerian players with the name "Goodluck Jonathan" on the back of his jersey. Is this the same Jonathan guy that brought Facebook to Nigeria? Are we talking the same person?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

he actually played in the mid field and scored the winner against Ivory Coast grin grin grin
Re: Nothing Can Make Jonathan Succeed-El Rufai by ShineIt: 1:44am On Sep 15, 2013
remark D: Kind Sir, I commend you for your efforts in showing us (here on NL, especially Nigerians abroad still keen on happenings in Naija) the strides of the GEJ government. Keep it up, don't get discouraged by cyber goats and selfish people that can not see anything good if its not coming from their part of the country.

I agree with you 100%, and there are so many of us now we can take the fight to them.

I remember a time when it was "Beaf" alone fighting these causes.

Can't thank Sincere 9gerian enough for standing up to these cyber bullies.

Its impossible for me to name all the Sincere 9gerians on this forum.
Kudos to you all for standing up to these people who thinks its their right to govern with other people's resources.

[size=15pt]NO SURRENDER[/size].

5 Likes

Re: Nothing Can Make Jonathan Succeed-El Rufai by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 15, 2013
I'm too busy to read a post that has any connection with Hell Rufai. All I know is, no more Buhari.period undecided

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Make Jonathan Succeed-El Rufai by takeprofit: 6:27am On Sep 15, 2013
musa ajebor: ;Dwhy do u ppl lie on every thread? Haba, electricity,24hrs, u didn't stop there, 7 days, one year!! For which country.bloody set of liars.
At least let's commend our president for single handeedly winning the cup of nations even if he can't fix the power problem. grin

i said there is hope for that. for now i enjoy at least 12 hours power supply everyday- the best i have ever witnessed in nigeria. and thats because there is power sharing in d town. so i have hope for non stop power supply. i dont use my gens anymore
Re: Nothing Can Make Jonathan Succeed-El Rufai by skyfall: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2013
Love or hate Elrufai, but he always speaks the truth. His interview is right on point.

It's just a shame that such an incompetent oaf as Jonathan is the one leading a complex country like Nigeria.
Re: Nothing Can Make Jonathan Succeed-El Rufai by atrix4g(m): 8:47am On Sep 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Well, President Jonathan has already SUCCEEDED in moving Nigeria from the shameful era of fraudulent elections to a new era of FREE and FAIR elections. The people of Anambra, Imo, Edo, Ondo, Ogun, Lagos, Enugu, etc voted and for the FIRST TIME saw their votes counted and RECORDED. OBJ lost at his polling boot and it was RECORDED for him. Those who won at the polling boots had their votes RECORDED for them. That is the BEAUTY of democracy. That is the MOST IMPORTANT dividend of democracy. There's nothing as sweet as people using their thumbs to determine who leads them. That is what Nigerians were denied since independence.

GEJ has SUCCEEDED in returning the railways. El Rufai and his master were in power for 8 years, during which they did nothing to revive the comatose railways. Now, from the east, to west and north, the railways are roaring back to life. In addition, GEJ is about completing the FIRST modern railway project in Nigeria (Abuja-Kaduna fast railway) among others.

GEJ has SUCCEEDED in converting the Enugu Airport to an international Airport and opening up the southeast to world for the FIRST TIME since independence.

GEJ has SUCCEEDED in seeing through the LARGEST single privatisation process in Africa. The World Bank doubted the ability of Nigeria to see through the PHCN privatisation process. But GEJ SUCCEEDED in getting the job done. Note, the law enabling privatisation of PHCN was passed in 2005 but between then and 2010, no regime had the liver to see it through.

GEJ is also doing other BASIC things- road construction, reconstruction and rehabilitation; Airport reconstruction; infrastructural upgrade in our higher institutions; agriculture reforms (rice self-sufficiency policy, sugar master plan,etc); direct job creation initiatives (eg YOUWIN, SURE-P),etc

GEJ has made tremendous progress in the last 2-3 years despite the contrived security challenges. GEJ has SUCCEEDED and will continue to SUCCEED. As a person he has SUCCEEDED (from deputy governor to the highest position one could ever aspire to as a Nigerian, the president of the federal republic of Nigeria) and the govt that he heads has also SUCCEEDED.

Ironically, it is El Rufai who cannot succeed. He has failed woefully in his goal of becoming president of Nigeria. Perhaps that is the source of his frustrations, hate and implacable bitterness.
guy i no wan know wetin u dey talk oo but no dey include ondo in anytin like dis cos na lie u lie ooo.
Re: Nothing Can Make Jonathan Succeed-El Rufai by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 15, 2013
Crassus:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

he actually played in the mid field and scored the winner against Ivory Coast grin grin grin
Mumu! The kidnapping that you criticise the president for, is GEJ do one that personally kidnapp people? Is GEJ a police officer who is meant to gather intelligence and apprehend criminals? When the police fails, you criticise the president because he oversees the police so also you should commend the president when the football team succeeds because he supervises the football team through the NFA and ministry of sports.
Re: Nothing Can Make Jonathan Succeed-El Rufai by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Mumu! The kidnapping that you criticise the president for, is GEJ do one that personally kidnapp people? Is GEJ a police officer who is meant to gather intelligence and apprehend criminals? When the police fails, you criticise the president because he oversees the police so also you should commend the president when the football team succeeds because he supervises the football team through the NFA and ministry of sports.
Bro why are you not on the Fashola vs Akpabio thread
Re: Nothing Can Make Jonathan Succeed-El Rufai by ochejoseph(m): 9:29am On Sep 15, 2013
Tooooo late! El-rufai the guy has already succeeded ,why u go sleep naaaaaa
1 . The Rails are alive again
2. Poll are free and fair today
3 . Requiem mass was conducted for PHCN
4. Nigeria now no 1 destination for FDI
5. 12 brand new Universities
6. New roads brideges- Benin Ore , lag Ibadan,Lkj abuja etc
---
7 aviation reforms world class airport

Let me stop here before u run mad !!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Can Make Jonathan Succeed-El Rufai by Aedesmuskeeto: 10:30am On Sep 15, 2013
^^^spot on dude.
He's really done so much for this country (yinmu)

but when all is said and done, you've not done $#IT until you have sympathy for the masses who voted you in....

Yar'adua's 2yrs in power was felt(in a good way) by the man on the street.....
Re: Nothing Can Make Jonathan Succeed-El Rufai by taharqa: 10:43am On Sep 15, 2013
kingoflag:

Hehehehehe grin .... Crazee man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram: ‘IBB Disarmed The Military’ / Reporter's Diary: How I Got Attacked At Synagogue Church / 10 Of The Most Notorious Terrorist Organizations In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.