Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Urgent Help With Betonmarket Withdrawal - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgent Help With Betonmarket Withdrawal (1692 Views)

Forex, Binary Option, Betonmarket..which Is D Best Trading Option To Make Money? / Is It Right For Your Forex Broker To Ask You The Reason For Your Withdrawal? / I Trade Stock On Betonmarket Very Simple And Guaranteed !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help With Betonmarket Withdrawal by rahjan: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
Can anyone who has an experience with betonmarket assist me in withdrawing my funds. i Used a mastercard debit to fund the account and i

understand that withdrawal can only be made into the card but the message i am getting is that the card is not CFT eligible. I have already

e-mailed their customer care and still waiting for a response but if there is any other way to get my money out,i would be grateful if someone can

assist me with it.

Thanks
Re: Urgent Help With Betonmarket Withdrawal by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 15, 2013
rahjan: Can anyone who has an experience with betonmarket assist me in withdrawing my funds. i Used a mastercard debit to fund the account and i

understand that withdrawal can only be made into the card but the message i am getting is that the card is not CFT eligible. I have already

e-mailed their customer care and still waiting for a response but if there is any other way to get my money out,i would be grateful if someone can

assist me with it.

Thanks

go and open a domiciliary account with a bank of ur choice and withdrawal ur money

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help With Betonmarket Withdrawal by stanlo4we(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
i buy BOM ....if you want to sell for me i buy $120-$100,000 contact me via mail stansbiz2k@gmail.com or call 08156467873
Re: Urgent Help With Betonmarket Withdrawal by one9jeria: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
if you have visa card, fund your account with any amount and thru visa card and then use visa card to withdraw. nigeria mastercard does not accept deposit. but visa does

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help With Betonmarket Withdrawal by seuntoyo: 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
@ One9jeria pls am also going through the same issue. I have a normal Access Bank savings Visa ATM card. Can I use it to fund and withdraw from my BOM account?
Re: Urgent Help With Betonmarket Withdrawal by one9jeria: 7:45am On Sep 24, 2013
yes
Re: Urgent Help With Betonmarket Withdrawal by seuntoyo: 6:45am On Sep 25, 2013
Thanks so much @ one9jeria....... i will try it and get back to you.
Re: Urgent Help With Betonmarket Withdrawal by one9jeria: 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
can we share strategies that work well in this thread. which one do you use, I trade on forex and i am looking forward for random index and tick trade. which one do you use and how successful are they
seuntoyo: Thanks so much @ one9jeria....... i will try it and get back to you.
Re: Urgent Help With Betonmarket Withdrawal by seuntoyo: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2013
one9jeria: can we share strategies that work well in this thread. which one do you use, I trade on forex and i am looking forward for random index and tick trade. which one do you use and how successful are they

That's a welcome idea bro. I find it difficult trading on forex especially using metatrader 4. I then resolve using BOM interactive chart to trade random index mostly 50 and 75. With my strategy, I can confidently get 15 successful trades out of 20 in a day. Using Bollinger bands and MACD. Let me know your,so we could explain our strategy extensively.
Re: Urgent Help With Betonmarket Withdrawal by stanlo4we(m): 11:36am On Sep 27, 2013
my best stratagy still remain tick trade visit this trend to no more https://www.nairaland.com/1438301/question-b.o.m-betonmarkets-want-invest
Re: Urgent Help With Betonmarket Withdrawal by rahjan: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
@seuntoyo, pls help explain ur strategy more. i used the martingale strategy to amass over 800dollars in just one weekend but as they say ''easy come,easy go'' i lost all the money including most of my capital thru the same martingale. now i am desperate to recover my capital back. pls help.
Re: Urgent Help With Betonmarket Withdrawal by Manweysabi(m): 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
Visit this thread... Read from the 1st page to the last... You'll see loads of strategies there.

https://www.nairaland.com/1236921/binary-option-free-alert-season

Goodluck!
Re: Urgent Help With Betonmarket Withdrawal by yungsnazzy: 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
one9jeria:
yes
0pls can i use my access VISA DEBIT CARD to fund n witdraw on betonmarket?

(1) (Reply)

Can 10k Make Someone Rich ? If Yes, How / LOAN : Who Can Loan 400 Kindly And Have A Car With 500I / How To Export Charcoal And Timber To Overseas From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.