Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour (35236 Views)

A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town / Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour by TONYE001(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
janykute:
Then start another tale on your trip to Benue state,am sure you have your camera with you.

Lolz... My Nikon is always with me o...

Another tale? When I never fit finish this one?

But come to think of it... I've got lots to write about this trip o... Starting from the James Bond attitude of this Benue Links driver...
Re: A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour by janykute: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2013
TONYE001:

But come to think of it... I've got lots to write about this trip o... Starting from the James Bond attitude of this Benue Links driver...

Here we go,what really happened with the Benue links driver?We are waiting!
Re: A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour by JewelBukky(f): 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
TONYE001:

presently I'm heading to Benue State...na where NYSC say make I go..
Eeyaa... Tnk God at last! Hope u had a safe journey?
Wishing u a happy stay in Benue. B fine sir Tonye!
Re: A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour by TONYE001(m): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2013
Jewel Bukky: Eeyaa... Tnk God at last! Hope u had a safe journey?

Thanks Jewel...

I'm now at the camp and everything is going on well... God be praised!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour by TONYE001(m): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2013
Jewel Bukky: Eeyaa... Tnk God at last! Hope u had a safe journey?
Re: A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour by kid7soccer(m): 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
Oga tonye001, i no no wertin u read for schol, but if u go into writing or tourisim as a profession u will make cool cash, imagine if u start ur own travel tour magazine(me go subcribe 12 month for a start and i tink other will do the same)
TONYE001:

Re: A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour by thecia(f): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ohhhhhhhhhhh...Oga tonye this is soo nice. I like ur style of writing very humorous i must say and descriptive. Nice one
Re: A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour by TONYE001(m): 9:56am On Nov 16, 2013
kid7soccer: Oga tonye001, i no no wertin u read for schol, but if u go into writing or tourisim as a profession u will make cool cash, imagine if u start ur own travel tour magazine(me go subcribe 12 month for a start and i tink other will do the same)

Wow... Big thanks to you sir...

I appreciate..

I'm so sorry for not finishing this story... I got so busy...

Nice weekend.. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour by TONYE001(m): 10:04am On Nov 16, 2013
the_cia: Ohhhhhhhhhhh...Oga tonye this is soo nice. I like ur style of writing very humorous i must say and descriptive. Nice one

Thanks Cia... I appreciate..
Re: A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour by Howmanage: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2013
Disappointed at the lack of conclusion. Start well, finish well....

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour by misskenny(f): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2013
Wow, I really enjoyed this, I'll be travelling 2 Togo soon, you've given me an idea of where I'll like to visit, even if I don't have enough to buy them, I'll like to see them (lol). thank you Monsieur.
More ink to your pen and power to your elbow.
Re: A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour by Chartey(m): 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
U no try o.
Re: A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour by TONYE001(m): 11:43am On May 09, 2016
I just spent some time going through this again..it really brought back a lot of memories...good, sweet memories..

Too bad I couldn't finish it..and I've lost most of the important files related to this work.

I'll make it up to you readers someday; by His grace.

For those that can, kindly check out my new novel..it's published here on Nairaland...work is still in progress though..

https://www.nairaland.com/3092322/condemned

I promise to finish this one.. smiley

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
TONYE001:

I had to do justice to the food na... smiley
hello bro. pls, i want to make enquiry on how much i can use for a month vacation in togo. I mean the whole cost from purchasing visa, to ticket, feeding, hotel and extra cash. How much should i budget.
And do togolese speak little english or just french only?
Re: A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour by Reubendavid268: 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
Please just tell me how much it cost to rent a 3bedroom flat in Togo

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour by Ndipe(m): 9:31am On May 03, 2019
Write a blog

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour by TONYE001(m): 3:05pm On May 10, 2019
Reubendavid268:
Please just tell me how much it cost to rent a 3bedroom flat in Togo

Sincerely sorry for the late response.

It's been a very long while and I can't remember any of these figures again. I'm sure if you research further, you'd find an answer.

Good luck.
Re: A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour by TONYE001(m): 3:06pm On May 10, 2019
Ndipe:
Write a blog

Haha haha..

Hopefully, sometime...but not today.

Thanks for reading through.
Re: A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour by Ndipe(m): 1:14am On Apr 23, 2020
Interesting. I have always wanted to tour West African countries to explore the diverse cultures.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour by Tonysmith4sure(m): 6:35pm On May 09, 2020
Nice, I was looking for a guide like this and I just found it. Hopefully, its a heads-up for my own plan. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour by Ndipe(m): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
That's Attieke, a popular dish in Ivory Coast.

TONYE001:
A dish I ate at Restaurant Tratorial. It's called "manioc"... The taste is exactly the opposite of its looks but I managed through...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From Motor Accident At Ikeja Along, Lagos / Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) / The Sorry State Of Benin-lagoss Expressway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.