Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,470 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Is NAFDAC Still Active? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is NAFDAC Still Active? (5591 Views)

National Grazing Bill Still Active In National Assembly - Vanguard / Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order / Mum Used Unexploded Bomb As Vase For 30 Years Not Realising It Was Still Active (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by joshuapharm(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
y2kplus: How much does it cost to register a product with NAFDAC please?

Check the NAFDAC website. Buh u'll need a lot of money(1m upwards).
Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by ToluFel(m): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
By the way, NAFDAC ıs stıll Actıve. If not for the actıveness of NAFDAC, U and I mıght have consumed substances that are unwholesome, unsafe and detrımental to our health. Only that, NAFDAC can be stronger and be more effectıve
Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by longsam: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
NAFDAC has congealed,it is frozen and it will remain until a catalyst like Dora come in again.
Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by gratiaeo(m): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
marvelling: Nafdac is actually alive and well. Many people think the function of nafdac is just to get rid of fake drugs, they are not really known for checkmating the excesses of the food & beverage industry in nigeria. I'd say nafdac is doing a good job under the present administration in comparison with SON which we never hear anything about.
This is absolutely rubbish

1 Like

Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by funkietunm(f): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2013
NAFDAC is still very much alive but I think the problem they are having now is that they no longer make use of the media as such compared to Akunyili days. Nafdac Osogbo still sealed a factory in my street lastweek.
Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by funtanherb(m): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
Nafdac is active and alive but with more corruption and bribe that is what keep them mute
Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by tunnababz(m): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
The last thing I heard from NAFDAC was that track 2face did for them............

Am a fan of NTA news, and I can say there has been nothing on them.

We shd be talking about memorial service, and not trying to know if NAFDAC is alive or not.

1 Like

Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by bobokelly(m): 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
Yes NAFDAC is dead but not yet buried, It very easy to bribe Dr. Paul Ohil unlike Dora who will never tolorate nonsense, DORA gbosa, gbosa, gbosa for you a woman that did what a man can not do, THE DIFFERENCE I CLEAR.
Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by hanzofresh: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2013
tellmoon:

pls go and do ur research. the head of Nafdac is a pharmacist, medical doctor n lawyer. all d certificates obtained @ reputable foreign universities.
google may serve ur need n save u frm perishin frm lack of information. gudluck

the Man is not a Pharmacist and He's not claiming to be. Even the yet to be born Nigerian knows dat Nafdac is not working any longer
Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by nasonaso: 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2013
tellmoon:

pls go and do ur research. the head of Nafdac is a pharmacist, medical doctor n lawyer. all d certificates obtained @ reputable foreign universities.
google may serve ur need n save u frm perishin frm lack of information. gudluck

rubbish he doesnt have the politicaly will na by certificates. nor let me blow u
Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by gratiaeo(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
NAFDAC don die
Na Yoruba man kill am
Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by scobaba: 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2013
In T.I's voice.....'dead n gone'.
Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by akintun: 6:59am On Sep 16, 2013
Nafdac is now less corrupt. Akunyili was d master of bribery. She introduced d brown envelop culture to Nafdac, and bribed d media heavily. Under Akunyili, Nafdac did not secure one conviction 4 fake drugs, but under d current leadership, there has been 3 convictions so far.
Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by humblesteve(m): 8:09am On Sep 16, 2013
osaass: Just like they killed efcc

And who are they?
Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by Smooyis(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2013
The problem is really from the Oga @ d top. He should be d one to dictate d tone against corrupt tendencies in all sectors, through body language, speech, or actions. But unfortunately, he is not doing so. RATHER, corrupt and other criminal people are being set free in the name of amnesty. So what do we expect?
Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by kabarka(m): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2013
princemolak: Ever since paul orhi came in,we didnt hear anything.sensible again frm nafdac
Am telling you the truth,this is a fact.
Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by kabarka(m): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2013
akintun: Nafdac is now less corrupt. Akunyili was d master of bribery. She introduced d brown envelop culture to Nafdac, and bribed d media heavily. Under Akunyili, Nafdac did not secure one conviction 4 fake drugs, but under d current leadership, there has been 3 convictions so far.

Please if you are not in Nigeria,i know what happened at onitsha.
We are not talking of ceremonial court sessions,we are talking about real encroachment to den of murderers done by Dora.
Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by kabarka(m): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2013
bobokelly: Yes NAFDAC is dead but not yet buried, It very easy to bribe Dr. Paul Ohil unlike Dora who will never tolorate nonsense, DORA gbosa, gbosa, gbosa for you a woman that did what a man can not do, THE DIFFERENCE I CLEAR.

TEN gboosa for you.
Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by kabarka(m): 10:13am On Sep 16, 2013
gratiaeo:
This is absolutely rubbish
Arrant nonsence!
Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by kabarka(m): 10:21am On Sep 16, 2013
mekaboy: Ever since dora akunyili left NAFDAC, I don't hear or read much news about fake drugs seized and burnt . Neither do I hear that NAFDAC labs were burnt by unknown people.

That's the kind of news I heard when Dora was in charge, have the relaxed ?

This is because people that are ready to compromise are now in charge.

Directorate inspection part of NAFDAC is DEAD.
Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by mnaass(m): 10:56am On Sep 16, 2013
NAFDAC is still very much alive and a recent survey had that it is the most effective and performing agency in Nigeria..'Leadership newspaper of 13/08/2013.
Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by Tinyemeka(m): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2013
bknight: Ironically, Obasanjo's administration made the most effective appointments to head govt agencies -NAFDAC, ICPC, EFCC etc

Very true. That was the irony of his administration. A key factor currently missing in GEJ's cabinet.
Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by BNGDr(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2013
idu1: yes nafdac s dead! daz d handwork of those hot heads call medical doctor.
Could u pls tell us how doctors contributed to NAFDAC's present state.
Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by ericas: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2013
People please, NAFDAC is alive and well. Drugs may take the spotlight, but remember that the agency regulates the manufacture, distribution, sales, advertisement, importation of food, water, cosmetics, detergents, medical devices and drugs. Their staff are actually overworked. From the water you drink, to Coca-Cola, to the cotton wool in hospitals, abeg dem dey try.
Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by sapientone15: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
Kamanda: Yes!!!!!

It is still Actively Inactive.

Hmm! Actively inactive!
Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by odilinonso(m): 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
Dats wat happens wen u av a medical doctor in a pharmacist zone. Dis our govt is seriously nt tinkin. Dese doctors no nothin about pharmaceutical quality control. D guy has completely killed pharmacovigilance nd supply chain management in Nigeria. Pls we nid thinkin pple.
Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by creativemusic: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
i don't know ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is NAFDAC Still Active? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
onomeasike: Since yo
Back to the issue, you will soon realize the deep disastrous state of our health system when you become a patient! It is the greed of doctors and ,not aso rock politics ,that killed nafdac.If you are not an active participant in the drug distribution chain,you can't operate there let alone provide leadership. Dora is inside the business as a pharmacist and teacher of pharmacy students.u asked to be educated in English, you're the illiterate person for using two adjectives without a noun. Olodo rabata, there is no such thing in English as 'clueless illiterate'
You dumb idiot, so "illiterate" is not a noun
Ya foolish sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad / Why Couldn't We Stop Human Rights Abuses To Get Better Weapons? / BREAKING: Ministerial Screening: Rotimi Amaechi Delisted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.