Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,862 members, 7,851,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

Is It Proper For Couples To Play Romantically In Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Proper For Couples To Play Romantically In Church? (414 Views)

Is It Good For Christian Couples To Have Oral Or Anal Sex? / Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies / Should A Christian Hotelier Allow Unmarried Couples To Lodge In A Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper For Couples To Play Romantically In Church? by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 15, 2013
I had bad moment last Sunday while in church as the couple seated near me put me in such. It wasn't even about the man but the woman. She was hanging her hands across him, handling him, leaning on his body and as well as removing some pimples from his face all inside church and i was so so uncomfortable with it. At times, during the process, her hand would mistakenly hit me and she would mindlessly move on and all, i would just endure it and moved on as well. As i go to church today, i pray i dont sit near such folks again - amen.

I mean, this is church where we come to worship God. Therefore, whatever romantic plays you for your hubby, why not keep it till you get home?

My people, despite the fact that these people are legally or traditionally married, is it proper for this kind of behaviour in public and church for that matter?
Re: Is It Proper For Couples To Play Romantically In Church? by BlesinE(f): 8:32am On Sep 15, 2013
Ok... Ehmm, shuld i say End time tins? as per 1st to comment nah. Anyway Op, wen pple com bk frm church dem go give beta comment.
Re: Is It Proper For Couples To Play Romantically In Church? by demelza: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2013
Its a very rude and classless behaviour. I am guessing they are newly-weds or they are just being plain annoying.
There are places where decorum is expected of everybody and the church is one of such.
I am sure the church is a new generation one where almost anything goes, if it were to be an orthodox church they would have been put in their place.

(1) (Reply)

Purpose: Sent To Destroy The Works Of The Devil (2) / Home Church Service And Satelite Church.....are They Sins? / Love For God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.