Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani (17313 Views)

Jonathan’s Camp, Senators Kick As Sheriff Leads PDP / Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari / 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Pee2k3: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2013
STUPENDOUS8888: I am from middle belt and I can say that we do NOT like Jonathan here!

He is too daft and foolish. What has he done for us? Nothing!
you and ur father ar big liers. Middle belt love GEJ. As 4 dt nama called sani shehu tell him dt he is a failure. He and his co-namas can not GEJ come 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Usman212s: 11:44am On Sep 15, 2013
ilugunboy:

Chukwudi....you are a blockhead......how many times will I need to correct you on the bold.

Again...let ,me correct you...it's These people

Oya say thank you. grin
grin
ilugunboy:

Chukwudi....you are a blockhead......how many times will I need to correct you on the bold.

Again...let ,me correct you...it's These people

Oya say thank you. grin
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by locdog(m): 11:44am On Sep 15, 2013
I pity Ibo people especially those in sw, north central. nd north west because they re good people and hardworking. but For those stupid naira land fools who think Jonathan is thier saviour ,and kinsmen.... hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by JubalTheophilus: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2013
Femolacaster: .
U forgot to include this: Pastors are buying private jets.
lies ! Lies ! Lies ! Every government even the Abacha government has contributed in its own minute way to put some infrastructure in place to hoodwink the pple. They give us N10 & embezzle N1 billion. Which light improve seef. Selfish Nigerians. because u don dey get light 4 2hours 4 ur area u think it d same everywere. Unemployment is on the rise,corruption on the increas. Infact waka !

2 Likes

Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 15, 2013
Jubal Theophilus: The pple from the SE r not buffoons,ur father is the buffoon here. We dont need any government to survive because after the civil war we have done exceptionaly well. Glory to God 4 that.

Well...if you are one of the buffoons ....( not all people from the SE) then sorry you've just exhibited such trait.

I will go ahead to click the report button on you...so that when you come back from a one-month ban, you will learn forum rules and etiquettes.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2013
Wily1Wily:
Oluku-boy, Jonathan is your president till 2019

Fortunately am not from ND....he will only end up as the president of ND in 2015

1 Like

Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by ocelot2006(m): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2013
ilugunboy: Even the most ardent GEJ supporter will see there is no way Jonathan Goodluck will be President in 2015 if things continue the way they are.

The only blind supporters that have failed to properly put what is going on into proper context are the handful of crumbs munching SE fellows and the SS it's our oyel people

I suggest you save this post, cos i'll get to remind you when GEJ wins the 2015 elections. I hope you dont mind eating up your own words.

1 Like

Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by ichidodo: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2013
Gej won't win much votes in the North or Sw, all he has to do is to consolidate his base MB,SS and SE.Then get something significant in Lagos or Kano and he is the president for 2015 . The yorubas have always being handbags to the Fulanis so with Tinubu out of the way due to a debilitating brain disease,Buhari should be unoppossed for the Apc ticket with the resulting confusion takin us back to pre-2011.Sani is only watching out for his own self interest and tribe which is why he could suggest dinasours like Sule Lamido et al not even Tambuwal or at worst Shmuckface Fashola.The North wants to rule this country irrespective of the quality of their candidates it is good we get our Biafra before one dimwittedAlhaji drive Nigeria back to 10000B.C

2 Likes

Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Wily1Wily: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2013
ilugunboy:

Fortunately am not from ND....he will only end up as the president of ND in 2015
Olukuboy, Anything that will make me not to share a country with Yorubas are Welcome,

2 Likes

Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by paranorman(m): 11:58am On Sep 15, 2013
I am not a fan of preferin one man to the other... Though i aint no poltical analyst, but me think GEJ has lot of enemies and tis makin the man desperate as seen from the things happenin in this country... Clearly, the north is no fan of jonathan, but he tries too much to please them and sooner or later, he might pay for it and i pray he isnt put to shame...! Buhari, that name self is enough.. That name doesnt speak well for that man especially in the south generally.. Dude's got blood on his hands (wel, according to testimonies).. I dont see APC being the salavtion of Nigeria.. 'tis still the same politicians that think they are some 'shareholder' of this great contry that belong to the party.. Defection of certain members of opposition parties to APC will not make it better, infact, they might become worse but will surely get stronger... They are all birds of a feather..! It is in Jonathan regime that we all saw what was really happening in this country... Some people say corruption soared; nah, people got exposed.. These tins have bn happenin a long time ago.
Wether you believe it or not, only Jonathan can 'clean' this country... B'leve you me, if GEJ wins the 2015 election, he will be a threat to some people in 'high places' because by then, he will have nothin to loose!! Bokoharam are a tool in some some wicked men hands just like the niger-deltan militants prefers jonathan in power.... (are you pondering what i am ponderin??!) i just think jonathan should forget this 2015 and 'clean' this country vigorously, mercilessly with the power God had given him... I just wish o.. I sincerely wish jona could 'run' this for me... Jonathan has a good heart for this country, forces are frustrating his efforts.. Obasanjo should please stay outta the affairs of this nation; Nigeria is not ur property!! In conclusion, y'all remember the 'law of dimishing returns' in economics right? same applies to corruption/bad governance... Thus, law of diminishing bad governance:
" as more variable factors are added to fixed factor of bad governance of a nation, a stage will be reached when corruption will reach its peak, ther will b awakenin of the people, den evolution and revolution will take place, bad governance/corruption will den diminish to the bearable minimum and a country can den be healthy....." Hehehehe
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Wadeoye(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
Wily1Wily:
Olukuboy, Anything that will make me not to share a country with Yorubas are Welcome,

Look at him... A man from a tribe whose only hope in life is leaving in Lagos. Demonstrate the above assertion by first relocating your family out of SW back to SE and then launch a campaign to encourage your kinsmen to do the same - then I will take you serious or do you require formal breakup of the country to do that? Of course NO.

Who asked monkeys to come here?

4 Likes

Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2013
jsb: He has not done anything yet our railways are now working, airports are now standard with Enugu and some others becoming International Airports,..he is not working and eletricity is improving..he is not working yet our business men are now being quoted in Forbes among the richest men and women..they now invade countries in convoy of private jets..entertainers holding theirs all over the world..he is not doing well yet..hospitals are doing well, churches are doing well, hotels are doing well, manufacturers are doing well, waec result is improving,Nigeria is now a construction site..even elections are no longer do or die in this country and yet he is not doing well..The truth be told you people don't want him because he is doing what you could not do for over 40 years in power..
well that is to you, but in Bauchi, all our projects are done by the state government not federal, checkout https://www.nairaland.com/1439827/gov-isa-yuguda-years-fulfilling
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by onoja12: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: "Northerners came out en-masse to vote for him even when some of us said they should not vote for him"
-Shehu Sani

Isn't an irony that the above statement came from one of the northerners who vehemently opposed GEJ's election in 2011? If his ranting couldn't change anything in 2011, why does he think his recent emotional outburts will lead to a different outcome?
http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/generaltopics/shehu-sani-warns-jonathan-against-contesting-2011-presidential-election/
http://www.gbooza.com/group/nigeriapolitics/forum/topics/2011-how-north-will-defeat#axzz2ewwzLfSo

"To be fair to him (GEJ), no government in Nigeria has appointed so many northerners into government than that of Jonathan"
-Shehu Sani

Atleast Shehu has confirmed by the above statement that the fierce opposition to GEJ from certain elements from the north is not because GEJ is marginalising the north or any part of the country, whether in terms of appointments or project execution. So why the fierce opposition? Why the pull-him-down syndrome? I can only see heavy dose of tribal bigotry at work.

In the end, the fool called Shehu Sani ended up suggesting Balarabe Musa, an octogenarian, as better option to the current president. I mean, that is taking insanity to whole new level.
guy we know u work for GEJ,if u guys are smart,rather than allowing people lie to u,go and tell your boss the truth his luck has run out with nigerians,and GEJ lost my vote the day i was in warri and his wife shut down the hole town because she was coming to commssion her friends shop,on a personal matter u make hard working people loss there income for a hole day,if that was not bad enough she repeated it again in P.H.
her name is always in the news for the wrong reasons and a man who is suppose to control a hole country cant seem to call his own wife to order.if he must stand a chance,i think he would need like the best public relation officers in the world to rebrand his image on this short a time.am sorry to say this but he has made the same mistake abacha made,in abachas case he actually thought the people loved him because people were in abuja collecting money and lying to him,today Goodluck who was once most loved by the people really disrespected the same people and then he has allowed people who come to abuja to collect money keep lying to him,its is said when u know a problem and the cause of the problem then u are on ur way to solution

1 Like

Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Wily1Wily: 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2013
Wadeoye:

Look at him... A man from a tribe whose only hope in life is leaving in Lagos. Demonstrate the above assertion by first relocating your family out of SW back to SE and then launch a campaign to encourage your kinsmen to do the same - then I will take you serious or do you require formal breakup of the country to do that? Of course NO.

By the grace of God soon, Yorubas are going to have Republic of Ooduduwa.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by kutchs: 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
So many times these arm chair analysts confuse a governor with the entire state. A governor may be able to control some people in his state but not all. Does Shehu think that because Okorocha for instance is in APC then Imo people will vote APC in the presidential election? so stupid of him to think so who the hell is okorocha to decide who and how i vote?
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by loverboi(m): 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
I think basically, GEJ has done nothing for Nigerians in d past 6yrs, though its not a suprise coz dats d trend.
If all our politicians practise what they preach, Naija for b d best country in d world, all of them are birds of the same feather.
To be candid, jonathan surrounded himself with the weak people in politics, they lack the basic tactics of how its played.
If PDP crises is not resolved, its either GEJ won't even win PDP primaries or PDP and GEJ will loose gallantly in 2015 coz nigerians dey vex
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Kanwulia: 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
I LOVE NORTHERNERS!

Defi-'NAT'-ly(inserts OSHOGBO YINGRISH HIA) a most superior breed of NIGERIANS! Lord Lugard was not wrong!

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS WRITE UP!

I really hope these NORTHERNERS WILL CHOP HIS MONEY LIKE THEY CHOPPED OBJ'S DURING HIS THIRD TERM AGENDA MESS! grin

My belle go sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! cheesy

He will be looking and feeling like an OVER-PHOCKED, UNDERPAID ASHAWO WEY NOR FIT CLEAN NYANSH FOR SURE!!!

Mu che che che che che che
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by awodman: 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
kutchs: So many times these arm chair analysts confuse a governor with the entire state. A governor may be able to control some people in his state but not all. Does Shehu think that because Okorocha for instance is in APC then Imo people will vote APC in the presidential election? so stupid of him to think so who the hell is okorocha to decide who and how i vote?
I tire ooo....I wonder how Okorocha will affect who I vote for in the presidential election
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
I'm not surprise with this outburst from this nicompoop of a man .I would only be surprise if he voice anything contrary.
@those claiming to be non-hausa-christian-northerners-Anti-Fresh Air, I'm in Kaduna right now and can authoritatively confirm to u all that d southern Kaduna man will rather vote for an American man to lead him than vote for d Hausa man.
And same applied to states like Benue,Plateau,Nasarawa,Taraba,etc etc.
Fresh Air till 2019
No Shaking.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Elueme: 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
Why do people take Sani seriously? Do they expect an objective aand candid statement or facts from him?. Following his antecedent vis a viz the Jonathan administration Shehu Sani has been at the fore front of Jonathan's opposition even prior to 2011. He belonged totbe northern rogues who believes that north must rule at all cost . But we are watching.... Laughing in a deep south south voice.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
Wadeoye:

Ignore Willy....

He is the chief-in-troll on NL.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by meforyou1(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
He didn't break rule 10. He didn't reveal ur identity or post your picture.
STUPENDOUS8888:

Yes, I just joined the forum today. What is your problem? Am I not allowed to speak?

Isn't this one of the rules: 10. Don't expose the identity or post pictures of any Nairaland member without his/her consent.

I am a proud APC gal from Benue! Look at my beautiful Makurdi! Jonathan can go to hell!

Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by kutchs: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
loverboi: I think basically, GEJ has done nothing for Nigerians in d past 6yrs, though its not a suprise coz dats d trend.
If all our politicians practise what they preach, Naija for b d best country in d world, all of them are birds of the same feather.
To be candid, jonathan surrounded himself with the weak people in politics, they lack the basic tactics of how its played.
If PDP crises is not resolved, its either GEJ won't even win PDP primaries or PDP and GEJ will loose gallantly in 2015 coz nigerians dey vex
Did u say 6 yrs? for how many yrs has Jonathan being preaident? the rate at which you guys exaggerate issues is mind boggling. Jonathan has basically done nothing for Nigeria in 6 yrs you said and yet our roads are getting better, our trains are moving again after your thieving brother ran them aground, our airspace is now safer than ever. What the hell are you smoking?

1 Like

Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Gbawe: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2013
Kanwulia: I LOVE NORTHERNERS!

Defi-'NAT'-ly(inserts OSHOGBO YINGRISH HIA) a most superior breed of NIGERIANS! Lord Lugard was not wrong!

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS WRITE UP!

I really hope these NORTHERNERS WILL CHOP HIS MONEY LIKE THEY CHOPPED OBJ'S DURING HIS THIRD TERM AGENDA MESS! grin

My belle go sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! cheesy

He will be looking and feeling like an OVER-PHOCKED, UNDERPAID ASHAWO WEY NOR FIT CLEAN NYANSH FOR SURE!!!

Mu che che che che che che

Trust me, they will. It is no coincidence that all the greatest AGIPs and opportunists Nigerian has ever produced are staunch 'backers' of GEJ. We all know those sort love awoof chopulation and no one is delivering that better than GEJ at the moment. Billionaire galore in GEJ's gangster paradise. Militants, terrorists, fuel subsidy/pension scammers, kidnappers, killers, failed herbalists posing as medical doctors et al are all welcomed as long as they support "fresh air 2015".
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Wily1Wily: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
kutchs:
Did u say 6 yrs? for how many yrs has Jonathan being preaident? the rate at which you guys exaggerate issues is mind boggling. Jonathan has basically done nothing for Nigeria in 6 yrs you said and yet our roads are getting better, our trains are moving again after your thieving brother ran them aground, our airspace is now safer than ever. What the hell are you smoking?
You de mind them
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
berem: The manner at which militants from the south south are being awarded contracts and purchasing private jets, I hope when Jonathan leaves office in 2015,the Niger Deltans won't start crying of under development after their brother have ruled for 6 years.

Nah.. He would rule for more 6 years. Jonathan's way or the highway!

1 Like

Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
STUPENDOUS8888: I am from middle belt and I can say that we do NOT like Jonathan here!

He is too daft and foolish. What has he done for us? Nothing!

Even though I am from AkwaIbom.... I will also say this, I am from lagos state and will never vote any APC because Tinubu is very corrupt and Fashola achievement is media induced fantasy and not real
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
TechyGuy:

Busted!!!!!

STUPENDOUS8888 Profile
Time registered: September 15, 2013
Time spent online: 23 minutes & 45 seconds
View STUPENDOUS8888's posts (5) | View STUPENDOUS8888's topics (0)

APC laptop crew will never stop amazing us.
What is this noise about when a person registered on NL? There are some people on this forum that may have joined as far back as 2005, but using a newly registered handle because they are being frustrated by some moderators. A good example is Eggheaders whom Sexkillz has sworn to frustrate. I got the password of his email address to view his inbox, where Sexkillz in a message titled, OLORIBURUKU, said he promised to make life difficult for him. What offence can a member commit and you will be giving him ban till 2105?
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
Even Niger Delta, where the President come from know he has failed, and seem not to be defending him in his current travails. What beats my mind is why the South East (I just pray it is just those of them on this forum) is backing him. Is it because of the upgrading of the Enugu Airport?

1 Like

Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by gameboy727(m): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
Usbeel: well that is to you, but in Bauchi, all our projects are done by the state government not federal, checkout https://www.nairaland.com/1439827/gov-isa-yuguda-years-fulfilling
No make me call you mumu o. Is the local, state and federal gov't no the 3 tiers of government? Whether it is state or local it is still part of the government and Jonathan is the head of the government. You dont expect the federal government to go to a particular state and start performing the duties of the state government. My advice to you is that you reason first before you talk.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by gameboy727(m): 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ola Johnson:
What is this noise about when a person registered on NL? There are some people on this forum that may have joined as far back as 2005, but using a newly registered handle because they are being frustrated by some moderators. A good example is Eggheaders whom Sexkillz has sworn to frustrate. I got the password of his email address to view his inbox, where Sexkillz in a message titled, OLORIBURUKU, said he promised to make life difficult for him. What offence can a member commit and you will be giving him ban till 2105?
2105?? Let him leave the account for his generation to use abeg.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by ShineIt: 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: "Northerners came out en-masse to vote for him even when some of us said they should not vote for him"
-Shehu Sani

Isn't an irony that the above statement came from one of the northerners who vehemently opposed GEJ's election in 2011?
http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/generaltopics/shehu-sani-warns-jonathan-against-contesting-2011-presidential-election/
http://www.gbooza.com/group/nigeriapolitics/forum/topics/2011-how-north-will-defeat#axzz2ewwzLfSo

"To be fair to him (GEJ), no government in Nigeria has appointed so many northerners into government than that of Jonathan"
-Shehu Sani

Atleast Shehu has confirmed by the above statement that the fierce opposition to GEJ from certain elements from the north is not because GEJ is marginalising the north or any part of the country, whether in terms of appointments or project execution. So why the fierce opposition? Why the pull-him-down syndrome? I can only see heavy dose of tribal bigotry at work

Here's Sani before 2011 election:

Moreover, when President Goodluck Jonathan confirmed that he would contest the 2011 presidential election, great opposition rose against him in the North. The first bombshell came from Shehu Sani, a Kaduna based civil rights activist who said, “President Goodluck Jonathan should not contemplate contesting the 2011 presidential election. Any attempt by him to contest amounts to incitement and a recipe for political instability. Even though rotational presidency is unconstitutional, it has been able to address problems of regional, ethnic, sectional domination and marginalization”. The warning precluding President Jonathan from contesting the 2011 presidential election did not stop with Shehu Sani as Alhaji Lawal Kaita, a close associate of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar added his voice to the agitation when he said, “The North is determined, if it happens, to make the country ungovernable for President Jonathan or any other Southerner who finds his way to the seat of power on the platform of the PDP against the principle of the party’s zoning policy. Anything short of a Northerner president is tantamount to stealing our presidency. Jonathan has to go and he will go. Even if he uses incumbency power to get his nomination on the platform of the PDP, he would be frustrated out”. With these words, the battle line between President Jonathan and his opponents was drawn.

General Muhammadu Buhari(rtd) did not hide his feelings toward President Jonathan’s presidential ambition as he said, “There may be no Nigeria. I draw parallel with Somalia so many times (Somalisation of Nigeria). I am scared about that.

It is not knew, they will continue to try and rant why GEJ continues to thrive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps’ N6.1bn Exotic Cars Malfunction 90 Days After Delivery / President Muhammadu Buhari’s Speech At APC NEC Meeting / Ginika Tor Williams Contesting For Federal House Of Reps (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.