Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani (17315 Views)

Jonathan’s Camp, Senators Kick As Sheriff Leads PDP / Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari / 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by kutchs: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ola Johnson: Even Niger Delta, where the President come from know he has failed, and seem not to be defending him in his current travails. What beats my mind is why the South East (I just pray it is just those of them on this forum) is backing him. Is it because of the upgrading of the Enugu Airport?
Kindly tell me what OBJ whom we backed for a second term in 2003 did for us. Isnt the upgrading of the airport enough reasons to back him? Anuohia.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Mekenz(m): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
TechyGuy:

Busted!!!!!

STUPENDOUS8888 Profile
Time registered: September 15, 2013
Time spent online: 23 minutes & 45 seconds
View STUPENDOUS8888's posts (5) | View STUPENDOUS8888's topics (0)

APC laptop crew will never stop amazing us.
hahaha laughs in swahili,while goin through d ops acticules,seriouly before i start nursin a taught of even believin in dis so called apc,and there so called gud agenda,first of all dere pesidencial candidate comes 2015,must b emerge frm southeast or south south,if nt so,i will jst conclude dat,is dere new ideology n tricks,jst to take power back to d north,wich wil nt gonna happen dis tym around,nobody is been born to lead.

1 Like

Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
kutchs:
Kindly tell me what OBJ whom we backed for a second term in 2003 did for us. Isnt the upgrading of the airport enough reasons to back him? Anuohia.
You may not know it, the reason why Igbo people are supporting GEJ is because they know they will never produce the president of Nigeria.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
gameboy727: 2105?? Let him leave the account for his generation to use abeg.
He did not only ban his Eggheaders handles but also other he opened. Any handle the moderator sees commenting like Eggheaders is banned.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by ichidodo: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ola Johnson:
You may not know it, the reason why Igbo people are supporting GEJ is because they know they will never produce the president of Nigeria.
Igbo President after GEJ,take it or leave it.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2013
chukwudi44:

Bros did GEJ win in Bauchi in 2011? Abeg leave that matter jare.This man is a hausa man what else do you want him to say? Do you really believe southern kadunna will vote for a northern muslim? It is even easir for APC to win in the east than in places like southern Kadunna
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by khattab02: 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ola Johnson: Even Niger Delta, where the President come from know he has failed, and seem not to be defending him in his current travails. What beats my mind is why the South East (I just pray it is just those of them on this forum) is backing him. Is it because of the upgrading of the Enugu Airport?
well said. Many of them support him because they have no any other choice and they are hoping for power shift to SE come 2015.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by khattab02: 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
ichidodo: Igbo President after GEJ,take it or leave it.
hahahaha funny.. Funny how u people make the zoning yourself .
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2013
ichidodo: Igbo President after GEJ,take it or leave it.
I dey laugh.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by khattab02: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ola Johnson:
I dey laugh.
hahaha me too
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
khattab02: well said. Many of them support him because they have no any other choice and they are hoping for power shift to SE come 2015.
That's a dream that won't come through.

1 Like

Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by kutchs: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ola Johnson:
You know this and yet you ask why we support him. Doesnt it show how stupid you are.

1 Like

Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by chebeoc(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
[quote author=Ola Johnson]
You may not know it, the reason why Igbo people are supporting GEJ is because they know they will never produce the president of Nigeria Show me what you and you people achieve with the presidency since 1960
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by ichidodo: 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ola Johnson:
I dey laugh.
He who laughs last laughs best.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by badesco(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2013
I am really disappointed about this so called activist call Shehu Musa, it would have been much more better for if he stays as an activist than going into politics where he has no constituency. Activist work is quite different from politics or politicking.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2013
kutchs:
You know this and yet you ask why we support him. Doesnt it show how stupid you are.
No, it shows how silly you're, being majority only in size and population but minority in politics.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by ichidodo: 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
[quote author=chebeoc][/quote]The Problem with Nigeria started from the time the Hausa/Fulani held power with their Yoruba assistants from d civil war till OBJ's tenure and yet again the North wants to throws us back into stone age with their yoruba slaves in the APC but GEJ by the special grace of GOD will cleanse the system and retain power till 2019. Before then GOD will raise an OBAMA of igbo origins to take over from GEJ.Either that or Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
[quote author=chebeoc][/quote]
Be specific, what people of mine?
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Reference(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
When I said the challenges of Nigeria neither border on anti-corruption, development, economy and other synonyms but on sectionalism, i.e. structure, the proofs are here and in the run up to elections too clear to see.

When you wind up the average Nigerian (or even the intellectuals), the bottom line is tribe. Its just a pity. Honestly.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
ichidodo: He who laughs last laughs best.
You'll wait till eternity.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ola Johnson:

Allow them to dream... grin
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by ichidodo: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ola Johnson:
You are entitled to your opinion which in this matter is highly irrelevant, Thank GOD.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by dagr8oy: 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2013
Among the whole names he mentioned, those who can contest if not buhari....its only notherners, no single yoruba or igbo name. Ah! one Nigeria,,so it must be a notherner? wat kind of mentality is this?

So he doesn't think that Fashola will do well as a president?

MUST IT BE A NOTHERNER? NA WAAAAAAOOOOO
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
badesco: I am really disappointed about this so called activist call Shehu Musa, it would have been much more better for if he stays as an activist than going into politics where he has no constituency. Activist work is quite different from politics or politicking.
Typical of you, always seeing wrong in people only when they have diverse opinion. When Shehu Musa said he would mediate with Boko Haram, you never said he was an activist, and should quit politics. When Wole Soyinka marched the streets of Lagos and Abuja for GEJ to be made Acting President, you never said he was an activist/writer, and should quit politics. But when he asked GEJ to call his wife to order, you said he was an activist that should not be involved in politics.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
Juan_De_Dios:
And he suggested Kwankwaso aned Sule Lamido too! I'm shocked even people like Shehu Sani don't recognise this country's complexity and the kind of leader we need to get out of our morass!
hmm so in his own opinion, only da muslim and north west, are fit to replace buhari, hmm interesting. In his estimation, only benue and plateau(christian states) will vote gej. He does not know his demography very well and he is very wrong to claim only this two states will give GEJ vote in the north.

1 Like

Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by chebeoc(m): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
[quote author=Ola Johnson] I mean what did you and your people achieve with the office of the president since 1960,Obj ruled nigeria for 8yrs and Ogun state is not more develop than Enugu. IBB and ABDUSALAM are Niger state and that place is not dubia of africa. my advice to you is this, stop fighting for politicians, fight for your future!
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2013
Reference: When I said the challenges of Nigeria neither border on anti-corruption, development, economy and other synonyms but on sectionalism, i.e. structure, the proofs are here and in the run up to elections too clear to see.

When you wind up the average Nigerian (or even the intellectuals), the bottom line is tribe. Its just a pity. Honestly.
This government popularized what is today known as muslim north and christian south.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
Gbawe:

Simple. No manner of bigoted and blindly myopic ethno-religious support for GEJ can detract from the fact that this is a President who, factually, has worsened the biggest problems of Nigeria. Nigeria, all things factored in, has gone backwards seriously under GEJ.
Mr gbawe i think you can reread in between the line of the op to read how he is indirectly supporting an ethno-religious agende against GEJ. Please be fair in trying to pass judgement.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
[quote author=chebeoc][/quote]
Who says I'm Yoruba or from any of the ethnic groups in the north?
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Wsdm: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2013
geeez: I'm surprised he doesn't know this

GEJ lost the north in 2011 and only got there because the SW gave him the votes

In 2015, he may not be so lucky
Do you know that a president must get at least 25% votes from the any region to be able to win election? How comes you said he did'nt get any Northern vote in 2011? The reason for the post election violence in the North was as a result of the votes he was given by the Governors he now fights so hard?
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by drauj(m): 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
chukwudi44:

Bros did GEJ win in Bauchi in 2011? Abeg leave that matter jare.This man is a hausa man what else do you want him to say? Do you really believe southern kadunna will vote for a northern muslim? It is even easir for APC to win in the east than in places like southern Kadunna
Its obvious u r far from d north n a fan of "fresh air" time will tell. keep on living on religious differences, I don't blame u, its d PDP spell casted on u.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by kinguwem: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
STUPENDOUS8888: I am from middle belt and I can say that we do NOT like Jonathan here!

He is too daft and foolish. What has he done for us? Nothing!
Who is more daft? Is it GEJ or some of your people. Presently, Taraba State has both a Substantive Governor & an Acting Governor. Nassarawa State is boiling because of a cult group. Plateau State has not known peace for ages. Has any of your leaders rose up to the occasion. Mind your language, fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps’ N6.1bn Exotic Cars Malfunction 90 Days After Delivery / President Muhammadu Buhari’s Speech At APC NEC Meeting / Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.