Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Awkward Moment: Gbenga Adeyinka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Awkward Moment: Gbenga Adeyinka (527 Views)

Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) / Embarrassing Encounter I Had With Roommate's Girl Friend - Bgenga Adeyinka / PICTURE: Gbenga Adeyinka Caught Urinating On The Street Of London!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awkward Moment: Gbenga Adeyinka by TalkNews: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2013

I have had two most embarrassing moments. The first one was back then when I was in the university. I was sleeping on the bed with my legs wide open.
I didn’t know my trousers were
torn and my ‘Mandela’ was free. My room mates girlfriend knocked and I was feeling too lazy to open the door so I shouted and told her to come in.
She came in with two of her friends, all females. My room mate came in about five minutes later to tell me to ‘park’ well because my ‘Mandela’ was free in the open.
Professionally, I have been embarrassed as well. I had a concert for Star in Ejigbo, Lagos and I drove to Ejigbo in Oyo State and started looking for the venue of the concert only to realise that the event was actually in Lagos!

LOL

CLICK HERE FOR MORE CELEBRITY SCANDAL GISTS

RICK ROSS TO 50CENT " I WILL DESTROY YOU AND YOUR PROPAGANGANDA" READ THE FULL STORY HERE

(1) (Reply)

"Escape From Wilderness" A Must Read From Charly Boy / Fresh Out: The Kokomaster, D’banj Releases Video For New Song, ‘finally’ (WATCH) / Over 20 Tourists Rescued From Obudu Mountain Resort After Mudslide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.