Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) (34054 Views)

Accident At Car Stunts Show In Kano (Photos) / Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) / Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by bettercreature(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
@ calculus x
Are you really sure you are not the one who put the bottle there to implicate the driver?
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by mrofficial(m): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
bettercreature: @ calculus x
Are you really sure you are not the one who put the bottle there to implicate the driver?

My thought exactly that the bottle should have been in the car. Or was it one the passengers in the car that threw it out? Of course they wouldn't think of it at that moment.

I guess we need more clarification regarding the Elliot bottle beside the SUV.
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by Josh316(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
You forgot the cost of the Fence that was demolished!! grin
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by karllmarxx(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
MAKE WE DEY THANK GOD SAY PERSON NO DIE ...THE REST NA NOTHING ..
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by bolyjoe(m): 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
bettercreature: @ calculus x

Seriously? I don't think he needs to plant any evidence to justify anything... Would you plant evidence if this happened to you? You r not even sensitive to what this young man is going through right now.. Put yourself in his shoes right now and think if this is the kind of question you would like someone to ask you... It is really sad the way some nigerians think..
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by Osama10(m): 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
shocked shocked shocked

@Calculux, Was it that same QX4?

So so sorry.
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
yuzedo: Okija juju.. I need an appropriate "Fùck my life" GIF here.. Chai! shocked sad

[img]http://4.bp..com/_KI9gcT8Agi4/TM9r0jfaHwI/AAAAAAAAAlc/egPkLDU2R8k/s1600/demi+Bleep+my+life.gif[/img]
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by SailorXY: 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
dazzy4real: Mehn wat a debt d dude will wish he was dead!
Its better say na money e chop instead of life
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by calculusx(m): 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
Osama10: shocked shocked shocked

@Calculux, Was it that same QX4?

So so sorry.

YES oooo. You can imagine
Re: Car Accident At Mushin, Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 17, 2013
I witnessed that on my way too the stadium..it was terrible seen dat live..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Things You Didn’t Know About Lexus / t-die's 2002 Audi A4 B6 (3.0 V6) Quattro Sedan Restoration Project. / Help! My Mechanic Is Driving Me CRAZY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.