Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Ladies Of Our Time! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Of Our Time! (1506 Views)

Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Of Our Time! by talk2dre(m): 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2013
Girls of today would never seize to amuse me. They hold the most expensive phones and because they know their worth, if you check the phones, its well covered with a phone-case. Check the screen, its well guarded with a screen guard. Check even the keys, they are well protected with a keypad-protector. And ironically, they walk the streets with their bodies well exposed. WHY
Re: Ladies Of Our Time! by PamelaGold1(f): 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2013
not that i am supporting them, but if their bodies are not exposed, they wouldn't have those expensive stuffs undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Of Our Time! by Dyt(f): 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
Pamela Gold: not that i am supporting them, but if their bodies are not exposed, they wouldn't have those expensive stuffs undecided

Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies Of Our Time! by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 16, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Of Our Time! by talk2dre(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
@Pamela Gold, now i am suspecting u ... cool

Pamela Gold: not that i am supporting them, but if their bodies are not exposed, they wouldn't have those expensive stuffs undecided
Re: Ladies Of Our Time! by Adaeze003(f): 12:33am On Sep 18, 2013
Lmao!

Girls gone guile.
Re: Ladies Of Our Time! by 190: 12:47am On Sep 18, 2013
gathering of adolescent nigerian hustlers girls

from their above comments you can easily detect the association they belong to grin grin
Re: Ladies Of Our Time! by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 18, 2013
cheesy
Re: Ladies Of Our Time! by FaithSA1: 7:24am On Sep 18, 2013
useless men......mtcheeeeew
Re: Ladies Of Our Time! by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 18, 2013
Faith_SA: useless men......mtcheeeeew
useless woman......mtcheeeeew
Re: Ladies Of Our Time! by Dovahkiin(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2013
talk2dre: Girls of today would never seize to amuse me. They hold the most expensive phones and because they know their worth, if you check the phones, its well covered with a phone-case. Check the screen, its well guarded with a screen guard. Check even the keys, they are well protected with a keypad-protector. And ironically, they walk the streets with their bodies well exposed. WHY

i like what i see bruh , dunno what ure complaining about smiley
Re: Ladies Of Our Time! by talk2dre(m): 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
I like what i see too ...but its tempting!!! I always focus my mind these days to avoid getting into any temptation cos its everywhere ...but no matter how hard i try, ...ee no easy!
Re: Ladies Of Our Time! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
Yeah! All of them are nakked these days. I have seen too many on the street to the extent that I have completely lost my feelings. Now seeing breassts live means nothing to me. Seriously, why should one be interested in what everyone can see?
Re: Ladies Of Our Time! by Stunner1(f): 12:55am On Sep 20, 2013
no b una go still c dem for road dey toast undecided
Re: Ladies Of Our Time! by PamelaGold1(f): 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
talk2dre, why are u suspecting me?
Re: Ladies Of Our Time! by talk2dre(m): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
@Pamela Gold ...its your comment. Exposed body aids in getting stuffs which ends up being protected! I think i like that!

(1) (Reply)

Bridegroom Killed On The Way To His Wedding / Top 6 Ways to Know He Wants To Make Move / 15 Ways To Get Someone Out Of Your Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.