Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

I Don't Act With Actresses My Wife Does Not Like.......Nollywood Actor, Nuhu Ali - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Act With Actresses My Wife Does Not Like.......Nollywood Actor, Nuhu Ali (4607 Views)

Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. / Emeka Ike Lists Producers Who Sleep With Actresses Inexchange For Movie Roles / Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Act With Actresses My Wife Does Not Like.......Nollywood Actor, Nuhu Ali by eric1960: 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
http://www.yeoal.com/2013/09/i-dont-act-with-actresses-my-wife-does.html

The 39 year old actor granted an interview recently where he talked about Nollywood, his wife and his crush on fellow actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde. Excerpts...........

Is your wife comfortable with some of the roles you play?
A couple of times she told me she was not very comfortable with some actresses that I was paired with and I had to turn down the job. The peace and comfort of my home is more important than any movie role.

You were quoted as saying Omotola is your most favourite colleague, if circumstances were different, would you have married her?
I was pretty young when I first saw Omotola in ‘Thorns of Roses’ and liked her performance. After that, when I saw her in ‘Mortal Inheritance,’ I fell in love with her as a person because she gave a perfect interpretation to the character. Of course, if we were both single, I would have proposed to her.

I wonder the actresses his wife will not allow him act with.

Re: I Don't Act With Actresses My Wife Does Not Like.......Nollywood Actor, Nuhu Ali by EzePromoe: 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
This is just one of the reasons I like Islam. Our actors and actresses should learn to honour some etiquette of marriage
Re: I Don't Act With Actresses My Wife Does Not Like.......Nollywood Actor, Nuhu Ali by gluv01(f): 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
eric1960: http://www.yeoal.com/2013/09/i-dont-act-with-actresses-my-wife-does.html

A couple of times she told me she was not very comfortable with some actresses that I was paired with and I had to turn down the job. The peace and comfort of my home is more important than any movie role

Understanding and loving hubby kiss

1 Like

Re: I Don't Act With Actresses My Wife Does Not Like.......Nollywood Actor, Nuhu Ali by magaliyu(f): 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
Haba Hajiya...if you trust your man allow him to excel in his professional career,
i wonder what will happen if Angelina Joli invites him for an african american video shot at south africa,(WILL HE GO)
Re: I Don't Act With Actresses My Wife Does Not Like.......Nollywood Actor, Nuhu Ali by buoye1(m): 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ali nuhu..............He's a good actor and husband.......But we r talking business here,how ll she b d 1 to dcde who d husband ll play roles wit.....dnt tell me nonsense
Re: I Don't Act With Actresses My Wife Does Not Like.......Nollywood Actor, Nuhu Ali by Dubby6(m): 12:06am On Sep 16, 2013
I don die
No be Hausa movies ur husband dey act? Wat can HAPPEN?? After all na just to carry stick 4 neck,sing and jump around dem dey do...next

1 Like

Re: I Don't Act With Actresses My Wife Does Not Like.......Nollywood Actor, Nuhu Ali by valicious1(m): 12:24am On Sep 16, 2013
that is why you would remain where you are year in year out
Re: I Don't Act With Actresses My Wife Does Not Like.......Nollywood Actor, Nuhu Ali by Sommyangel(f): 5:03am On Sep 16, 2013
Dubby6: I don die
No be Hausa movies ur husband dey act? Wat can HAPPEN?? After all na just to carry stick 4 neck,sing and jump around dem dey do...next
...lolz,ur funny
Re: I Don't Act With Actresses My Wife Does Not Like.......Nollywood Actor, Nuhu Ali by kreamidiva(f): 7:40am On Sep 16, 2013
Dubby6: I don die

Very funny....lolzzz. but i admire the guy sha if what he's saying is true o.
Re: I Don't Act With Actresses My Wife Does Not Like.......Nollywood Actor, Nuhu Ali by 3ace(m): 8:18am On Sep 16, 2013
Abegi! There are other ways to protect your home. This one no make sense to me joor. If dem offer am beta moni, hin go do am secretly and sharpaly. Na inside d movie u go know say hin act am. Mak una dey deceive unasef.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Child Star Alexa Vega- Carmen Cortez Of Spy Kids / Are You Good In Bed? Then This Is For You!! / Breaking News Psquare Split Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.