Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys (2237 Views)

Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? / Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by wildguy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2008
kufreabasi:

wild guy, why do you called yourself wild-guy? you are nothing but a woman rapper

wats a woman wrapper, ??

jkpretty:

I don't know what to call u, maybe u've not figured your gay tendencies. or u have failed to admit.

I had a friend in school in my undergraduate years he was always with us (the chicks), he doesn't like the male company for a sec. Not for once did i see him walking with a guy for lectures, and at other times while gisting with us he brings out his mirror brushes his hair, laughs and re-checks himself again. He always got the female company because he was darm pretty! But mehn! at first i thot it was ok for a guy to be like that but later it got really annoying especially with the way he tries to be prim & proper. I see him like one who hasn't figured out his gay tendencies or shying away from societal frown. @Poster are u like this undecided

nah am not like that, i dont even have a mirror in my room,

if i have to say it a million times for everybody to believe then i will, I AM NOT GAY!!!!!
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by waterworks(f): 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2008
YES YES i knew thois was goin to come up, . BLAME IT ON THE PARENTS!!!
this guy don dey behave like woman in fron of man and una dey talk mama and papa bizness?
hes turning gay!!
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by arianne(f): 12:07am On Jun 24, 2008
waterworks:

YES YES i knew thois was goin to come up, . BLAME IT ON THE PARENTS!!!
this guy don dey behave like woman in fron of man and una dey talk mama and papa bizness?
hes turning gay!!

tell him, all that my dad was mean and my ma was caring is septic! there are guys in similar situatons everywhere, how come they don't all drool in front of men?
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by Cayon(f): 3:09am On Jun 24, 2008
@poster

It's ok to come out of the closet wink cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Who Beat Women Need Psychiatric Test — Fashola / .. / What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.