Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! (6755 Views)

Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by koretlinkz: 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
lwkmd... u go fear beef sad
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 01, 2013
Happy new month guyz...

A gift for you 1205180339583935

Figure the card network on your own.

Best Regards,
9jagold Team.

Think financial freedom...
Think 9jagold!
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2013
9jagold.com:
Happy new month guyz...

A gift for you 1205180339583935

Figure the card network on your own.

Best Regards,
9jagold Team.

Think financial freedom...
Think 9jagold!
WENT IN SMOOTHLY
airtel 4 life
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by koretlinkz: 11:17am On Nov 01, 2013
Finally... giving 9jagold a trial wouldn't be a bad idea.....

#contemplating.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by jerrymania(m): 11:40am On Nov 01, 2013
tenzino: @ Admin: If i invest $100 tomorrow... how much will i earn daily and from when to when.

urgent.

[size=18pt]PLEASE DONT TRY IT!

I've had friends who have created bigger ones than this s c a m m e r called 9jagold. Because he has no physical address, no contact phone number, even the who is records has false details or the whois record is private, he has the effontery to come here unashamed and keep on deluding unsuspecting dolts.

What he does is use PETER TO PAY PAUL! The guy na real smammer oh. I'm even suspecting ikenna ogaraegbe, so peeps take note of this Truexgold Guy incase this 9jagold runs with Your money. He might know who runs this nonsense scam.

THIS IS A SCAM. PLEASE PEOPLE BE WARNED. SPEAKING FROM 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE, BLOOD AND TEARS!

He might be paying oh! But when he gets enough of it he will run away. Why then would you risk your hard enarned money (well unless you stole it too, you can dash him)? Find a better business, that looks legit with physical address and honesty. Even if the fool comes back and cleans mouth, and says business continue i'll continue to hunt him until this thread is closed. Well i've reported to the Mods, and i'll see to it that his website is demonised online. Finito[/size]
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by LASUITES(m): 11:54am On Nov 01, 2013
jerrymania:

[size=18pt]PLEASE DONT TRY IT!

I've had friends who have created bigger ones than this s c a m m e r called 9jagold. Because he has no physical address, no contact phone number, even the who is records has false details or the whois record is private, he has the effontery to come here unashamed and keep on deluding unsuspecting dolts.

What he does is use PETER TO PAY PAUL! The guy na real smammer oh. I'm even suspecting ikenna ogaraegbe, so peeps take note of this Truexgold Guy incase this 9jagold runs with Your money. He might know who runs this nonsense scam.

THIS IS A SCAM. PLEASE PEOPLE BE WARNED. SPEAKING FROM 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE, BLOOD AND TEARS!

He might be paying oh! But when he gets enough of it he will run away. Why then would you risk your hard enarned money (well unless you stole it too, you can dash him)? Find a better business, that looks legit with physical address and honesty. Even if the fool comes back and cleans mouth, and says business continue i'll continue to hunt him until this thread is closed. Well i've reported to the Mods, and i'll see to it that his website is demonised online. Finito[/size]
LOL....9JAGOLD IN TROUBLE.....una won finish dis site.....am following dis thread because of recharge card grin grin grin ntin else
#9JA GOLD...PLS KIP D FLAG FLYING.....
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
Let's say some guyz are going nuts here...

Well, we are used to this by now. And believe you me, when a business is young, you certaily MUST experience such. We thank God for making this thread the MOST controversial thread on Nairaland, Google has even recognized our activities here... kudos to seun anyway.

It's been over 6 scam charge without any proof, and therefore, we dare anyone who have got the guts to challenge this program to do so. We haven't asked that you invest your lifetime futune, but at least the amount you can afford to lose, and test our ability.

Now this is our PM account.
U5775885 9jagold

You send any amount you want to invest and post the amount sent and batch no directly on this thread. We shall log your payment and send your payout daily to your PM account starting from the 5th day.

But where you cannot do this... PLEASE SHUT UP! And wait for whoever that has been SCAMMED to alert the HOUSE.
If this program is SCAM... certainly before 2 weeks you will know
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by betfair(m): 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
jerrymania:

[size=18pt]Well i've reported to the Mods, and i'll see to it that his website is demonised online. Finito[/size]

As Mr. President wey you be now...
My friend jaaz out!

9jagold is the best thing that has happened to me this year... take it or jam the truck grin grin grin grin
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by BroJ: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
betfair:

As Mr. President wey you be now...
My friend jaaz out!

9jagold is the best thing that has happened to me this year... take it or jam the truck grin grin grin grin

mr betfair i hv knw u 4 lng!

Yes dey r payin!

Culd u b quite a little let 9jagold!

Prove evr1 wrng pls!

Evri1 is asking 4 address n phne numba,no 1 s insultin d site.

Pls let 9ja gold answer!

I hv knwn u bck in football betting seasn! U culdnt mke it dats y ur here!

Jst let ppl get info 4rm 9ja gold 4 us!

Let us support wat s gud!

Bt let 9ja gold clear our doubt
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by idontspam: 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
Bro J:

mr betfair i hv knw u 4 lng!

Yes dey r payin!

Culd u b quite a little let 9jagold!

Prove evr1 wrng pls!

Evri1 is asking 4 address n phne numba,no 1 s insultin d site.

Pls let 9ja gold answer!

I hv knwn u bck in football betting seasn! U culdnt mke it dats y ur here!

Jst let ppl get info 4rm 9ja gold 4 us!

Let us support wat s gud!

Bt let 9ja gold clear our doubt

I just got my third payout today and pple are here posting rubbish. 9jagold it's for real 'cos i am now a witness. I don't know why pple don't reason well.. you know that something is not scam and you are shouting scam scam on top of your voice. I bet you, should 9jagold go scamming pple someday, it will be very difficult for pple to discover it on time, 'cos right from begining you all have already tagged it scam.

My little advice, invest and see for yourself. $10 won't rake your home.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by tenzino: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
@ Admin... will send $30 to you today.

Would have sent $100.00 but let's start with $30 first.
Will alert you once i make the payment.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by jerrymania(m): 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
9jagold.com:
Let's say some guyz are going nuts here...

Well, we are used to this by now. And believe you me, when a business is young, you certaily MUST experience such. We thank God for making this thread the MOST controversial thread on Nairaland, Google has even recognized our activities here... kudos to seun anyway.

It's been over 6 scam charge without any proof, and therefore, we dare anyone who have got the guts to challenge this program to do so. We haven't asked that you invest your lifetime futune, but at least the amount you can afford to lose, and test our ability.

Now this is our PM account.
U5775885 9jagold

You send any amount you want to invest and post the amount sent and batch no directly on this thread. We shall log your payment and send your payout daily to your PM account starting from the 5th day.

But where you cannot do this... PLEASE SHUT UP! And wait for whoever that has been SCAMMED to alert the HOUSE.
If this program is SCAM... certainly before 2 weeks you will know

[size=18pt]SHUT UP FOOL. I SEE ITS GETTING TO YOU.

Oh you think i dont know you are the same waste as betfair? We know all along. You are A Scammer.

Please People, dont invest in 9jagold.com why?

1. He has no physical address. Your mind will not be at rest if he runs away with your money because there will be no one to arrest

2. He has no contact number. 9jagold as the professed scammer he is should know nigerians would love to hear a voice at least, before investing. But he has no contact Number. hmmm isnt that smelling scam? Since the days of Getaway Club, Nigerians should have learnt a lot of hard lessons.

3. He uses a likely falling and dieing exchanger called Perfect Money. Well PM has its own case, blocking access mostly to nigerians once you have above $500 in your account. Well our focus aint on PM but on the scammer 419jagold.

Word of Advise, just type 9jagold+Scam on Google , and you may likely start seeing these results showing up. Thats a good sign to warn You to stay clear. BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont want to reveal many things but this is from a really experienced, i mean experienced Fellow. 9jagold is just a small kid compared to my SORDID PAST!

to enlighten You on the recharge card aspect, I know you borrowed this idea from one of my protege in the past! We've been there, seen it, done that. But 9gerians are wiser now! Dont You know? Fool![/size]
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by idontspam: 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
lol.... hottest thread on Business Thread - Nairaland.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by jerrymania(m): 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
[size=18pt]But seriously, who would "invest" in football betting? Even that person is more foolish than ever. You need to be GOD to constantly bank winnings on sports betting.[/size]
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
Wao. . . money is talking.......... AGAIN.

Please someone should load this jarry... 161293988119449

@jerrymania: I charge you to start up your own thread... and give out FREEBIES like we do, if you are that bouyant.
An advice for you... invest now and become financially FREE.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
jerrymania: [size=18pt]But seriously, who would "invest" in football betting? Even that person is more foolish than ever. You need to be GOD to constantly bank winnings on sports betting.[/size]

Mind you, we don't bet... we trade.
Only the gullible ones like you, would fail to harness the opportunities provided in the field of soccer events.

Millions have been made today already.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by jerrymania(m): 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
9jagold.com:

@jerrymania: I charge you to start up your own thread... and give out FREEBIES like we do, if you are that bouyant.

[size=18pt]Hey You know the Principle of "HOOK LINE AND SINKER"?

I know You are a Yahoo Boy who hasnt given up his ways though, so You know that Principle very well.

Now the card you are giving out is from the money you have collected from Peter. This is like a bait. So unsuspecting dolts will think that this Guy is loaded! meanwhile he is just one trap in a corner of one room hoping to bank big with his scam. Your recharge card is bait and you will keep on wasting it, i promise you as long as this thread is alive. Tell me who do you think people will listen to, You or Me who's warning them of impending danger. The danger doesnt need to be potent before they know its real. We've been there, done that. Listen to me Broda and stop this. Take down your HTML site and look inwards. There are better things you can do with your time. I can teach you how to make cool money at least making N2k - N5k per day for a start. Let me tell you, i started with Nairaland, even Seun knows me to well, naijacutee can testify. So please dont act a Fool![/size]
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by jerrymania(m): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
9jagold.com:

Mind you, we don't bet... we trade.
Only the gullible ones like you, would fail to harness the opportunities provided in the field of soccer events.

Millions have been made today already.

[size=18pt]No You havent made any millions, i bet You, you havent made any dime today. grin
Ok now, where is your contact Number?
Where is your physical address? This is nigeria even if you give fake location, you should know nobody will find you now at least you havent gotten enough money to run away with YET.
or you can drop a link to your facebook profile, hmmm, at least people will know who they are dealing with.

Can You? I'll bet my ass your mind is pounding right Now. Its very hard for you to do coz Your idea is very dishonest. Oboy you never Know Me![/size]
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by jerrymania(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
We dont bet, we trade

Whats this fool talking about? who trades on sports betting? Dont delude Yourself Boy!
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
HEY! jerrymania

We have provided our official PM account above. If you think 9jagold is scam, why not forward your report to perfect money with proof for the account to be blocked. At least PM is not liberty reserve that allows fraudlent activities to be conducted with the account.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
Somethiing you don't know jerrymania.

Sport trading is different from betting. When you bet you only hope on the outcome to favour you. But when you trade you force the outcome to favour you by trading out lossing games. It's just like hedging in fx, and in so doing, you can never lose a single bet, however some of your games may result in no profit as a result of the amount you used in trading out those lossing games.... But one thing is for sure, you can never lose any match. Unless, you didn't monitor the game.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by jerrymania(m): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
9jagold.com:
HEY! jerrymania

We have provided our official PM account above. If you think 9jagold is scam, why not forward your report to perfect money with proof for the account to be blocked. At least PM is not liberty reserve that allows fraudlent activities to be conducted with the account.

9jagold.com:
Somethiing you don't know jerrymania.

Sport trading is different from betting. When you bet you only hope on the outcome to favour you. But when you trade you force the outcome to favour you by trading out lossing games. It's just like hedging in fx, and in so doing, you can never lose a single bet, however some of your games may result in no profit as a result of the amount you used in trading out those lossing games.... But one thing is for sure, you can never lose any match. Unless, you didn't monitor the game.

[size=18pt]Oh You trying to soak up to me? You know that won't work!

I know you have scammed people before with Forex, you know that invest in forex trading kind of thing. So you can speak all your grammar for all i care. You can as well type this rubbish from something you read online. It doesnt mean you are an expert. Inshort i think you know nothing about sports betting. Thats my strong opinion.
Even veteran punters will laugh at the nonsense you just wrote up there.

If You hear me clearly, i advice you to let this your thread die slowly. Or you keep on wasting your time and disgracing yourself. Well you wont feel it though coz no one knows who you are YET. But the pain you feel in your heart now is because of the time you spent putting up that scam site. What if you started building sites for people, wont that be better than this joblessness you involved in? [/size]
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by jerrymania(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
[size=18pt]Not to me but to others out here, you just proved you are no good at all. In short you are a learner in the scam business. So your pm account is the only verifiable evidence to prove your business legitimacy. What a pity. Even the Perfect Money guys are money launderers themselves. Ask them why they dont accept Americans and they discontinued using the .com extension? They are scared of the fallout on liberty reserve to manifest on their head. And you refer me to them to prove you are genuine. You be fool i swear. You deserve one hot slap! EEdiot![/size]

2 Likes

Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by idontspam: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
jerrymania: [size=18pt]What a pity. Even the Perfect Money guys are money launderers themselves. [/size]

For that statement above you lie bro. I can see you are happy that LR was shut down. And for the little money i have there, so will you also be brought down in every thing you do.

9jagold is paying her clients and that is final. If Nairaland where a law court, honestly you would have been fined heavily. Please Mr. Jerry mention to us one person that was scammed by 9jagold.. why not allow her to go scam before you can preach your sermon on mount.

There is nothing you will say here that will discourage me from 9jagold, you can also tag me their agent just as you did to betfair. That's your miserable business... you have taken this issue long long too far and am now ready to give it to you however you wish... na MB in go take.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by tenzino: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
Could only send 25, details below.

TIME SENT 11.01.13 18:14
AMOUNT SENT $25.00
BATCH 39477270

PM ACCT NO U5619057

This is a test.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
tenzino: Could only send 25, details below.

TIME SENT 11.01.13 18:14
AMOUNT SENT $25.00
BATCH 39477270

PM ACCT NO U5619057

This is a test.

Thank you bro... you won't regret this.
We would rather shutdown 9jagold than to eat your money.

Your daily payout shall start 5 days from today. And you are entitled to $2.5 pay day for 20 days. i.e. our 10% GUARANTEE.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by astronautog(m): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
9jagold.com:

as usual I loaded the glo card only say you fools reduced it to 100 naira so total card now I have loaded is 600naira!!that's gud,this show that people are still foolish abeg make una dey mumu invest make I dey load the card!!!bloodyyy scammers I just dey wait make I forward una details go efcc!!!!
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by jerrymania(m): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
idontspam:

For that statement above you lie bro. I can see you are happy that LR was shut down. And for the little money i have there, so will you also be brought down in every thing you do.

9jagold is paying her clients and that is final. If Nairaland where a law court, honestly you would have been fined heavily. Please Mr. Jerry mention to us one person that was scammed by 9jagold.. why not allow her to go scam before you can preach your sermon on mount.

There is nothing you will say here that will discourage me from 9jagold, you can also tag me their agent just as you did to betfair. That's your miserable business... you have taken this issue long long too far and am now ready to give it to you however you wish... na MB in go take.

[size=18pt]Scammer thief, shut up your dirty trap. You are the same dude men. idontspam = betfair = 9jagold. Prove Me Wrong. You know this scammer dude is creating different accounts to fool dudes who dont know whats up. But thanks to nairaland he gots to wait like 2 -3 weeks before he can post here. But by then i would have fried his azzzzz.[/size]
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by jerrymania(m): 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
astronautog: as usual I loaded the glo card only say you fools reduced it to 100 naira so total card now I have loaded is 600naira!!that's gud,this show that people are still foolish abeg make una dey mumu invest make I dey load the card!!!bloodyyy scammers I just dey wait make I forward una details go efcc!!!!

[size=18pt]Abeg make una dey load free card. But you will be in danger of hell coz he's still using the money he is about to scam to buy these cards. Lets put him down now, dont encourage thievery[/size]
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by jerrymania(m): 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
9jagold.com:

Thank you bro... you won't regret this.
We would rather shutdown 9jagold than to eat your money.

Your daily payout shall start 5 days from today. And you are entitled to $2.5 pay day for 20 days. i.e. our 10% GUARANTEE.

[size=18pt]You are the one investing and the one replying yourself. See yourself you eediot. I thought tenzino was one foolish dude, but all the same he is still foolish coz he is still you 9jagold. Unrepentant Scammer.[/size]
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
jerrymania:

[size=18pt]You are the one investing and the one replying yourself. See yourself you eediot. I thought tenzino was one foolish dude, but all the same he is still foolish coz he is still you 9jagold. Unrepentant Scammer.[/size]
I feel u @Jerry...nice one, I still maintain my stand, @9jagold, provide us with your physical address and phone numbers if you are truly genuine as u claim....prove us wrong, why is it so hard for you to provide the address and phone number
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by jerrymania(m): 6:22am On Nov 02, 2013
domcarez:
I feel u @Jerry...nice one, I still maintain my stand, @9jagold, provide us with your physical address and phone numbers if you are truly genuine as u claim....prove us wrong, why is it so hard for you to provide the address and phone number

Thats Good. Well i think he is heeding my advice to let this thread rot and stop this petty life of scam. Nigerians need to know about this kind of scams. Maybe we use him as scapegoat so we can be aware when this kind of scams pop up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Made Over $700 Posting Free Videos Online. See How / US Import Of Nigerian Crude Hits Four-year High / Hotel Business In Nigeria: Choosing A Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.