Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Vitamins 4 A Glowing Smooth,silky,spotless Skin - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vitamins 4 A Glowing Smooth,silky,spotless Skin (31006 Views)

How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy / How To Keep A Spotless And Clean Face / 5 Vitamins For Healthy Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vitamins 4 A Glowing Smooth,silky,spotless Skin by Honiepie24: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2013
@kails tnx alot 4 d info,pix nd link,we appreciate
@golden for skin beauty purposes you must not exceed 300mcg biotin.pls read my first post.takin it as dietry supplement sugggested by ur doc and takin it for beauty enhancement are two diffrent finz.may be thats the reason kail was trin to explain she takes it every other day.lots of lov darls.
Re: Vitamins 4 A Glowing Smooth,silky,spotless Skin by chineloSA(f): 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
A combination of
Vit A
Vit B
Vit E
Vit C
Zinc
Omega 3 + Omega 6 ( sometimes )
Iron Complex
Works for me.
+ 5 LITRES OF WATER PER DAY cheesy cheesy ( true talk )
+ 2 HRS exercise/day ( it uncloggs pores )
+ weekly mask depending on you skin type

Though Vit B and Iron Complex makes me more yellow. But they all combined help me alot.
Pregnancy supplements, I find them to be fattening. They are specifically made for woman who are preparing for conception. But people may be different. I keep a distance from them.
Re: Vitamins 4 A Glowing Smooth,silky,spotless Skin by Honiepie24: 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
@Nelo vitamin B and iron makes u fair? R u kiddin? Thats better dan skin bleachin,where are the wanna be ladies?they should use dis combo to hv an even yellow skin tone,hw many shades fairer does it giv?

2 Likes

Re: Vitamins 4 A Glowing Smooth,silky,spotless Skin by chineloSA(f): 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
Honiepie24: @Goldenbaby yes ooo,my darlyn,300mcg or if you cant find dat maybe u get 600 n break in 2,jus find away to improvise n get d correct dose for beauty n cosmetic purposes.

@Nelo vitamin B and iron makes u fair? R u kiddin? Thats better dan skin bleachin,where are the wanna be ladies?they should use dis combo to hv an even yellow skin tone,hw many shades fairer does it giv?

@ Honiepie, as I said people are different. Initially my iron supplement was because of the fact that I do not consume meat, hence the supplement. I do not take it continuously ( apparently it can be dangerous ) though its an OTC ( over the counter medicine ), I take it as directed until I finish the course. I skip a month and take it.

When I take it yes, I become more fairer. And yes I am not dark. I cannot say anyone should do what I do, as I said people are different. I have a deficiency hence the supplement which also helped with my skin.

For your info, Iron helps transport oxygen to your cells, so when your skin is oxygenated it becomes healthy.

Inasmuch as I would not take preggy vitamins and I would not advice anyone to take preggy vitamins when they are not pregnant or trying for a baby.

All of this is coupled with water, gym, and fruits and veggies. Its not only vitamins. You are what you eat.

So being sarcastic may not help anyone reading. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Vitamins 4 A Glowing Smooth,silky,spotless Skin by Kaynee: 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
ChineloSA common honiepie's comment is far from sarcasm. I think she was suprised at the positive effect of d drugs. She even went on to say that instead of harmful bleaching creams used by most ladies the supplement you used is better. I am suprised that you can get such good benefits from iron supplmts and I can try them although in a reduced dosage. It is well with you ride on.
Re: Vitamins 4 A Glowing Smooth,silky,spotless Skin by chineloSA(f): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kaynee: ChineloSA common honiepie's comment is far from sarcasm. I think she was suprised at the positive effect of d drugs. She even went on to say that instead of harmful bleaching creams used by most ladies the supplement you used is better. I am suprised that you can get such good benefits from iron supplmts and I can try them although in a reduced dosage. It is well with you ride on.

wink wink wink
Re: Vitamins 4 A Glowing Smooth,silky,spotless Skin by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
Honiepie,
Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: Vitamins 4 A Glowing Smooth,silky,spotless Skin by MariaNorris: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2016
For make skin glowing try to use dermalmd glowing serum and I really love the the dermalmd brand. I've used a few of their other products and dermalmd one is also a winner. It goes on smoothly and doesn't irritate my skin. I wouldn't say I notice a big change in my skin, but I do think my skin feels more smooth and supple and make my face glowing.
Re: Vitamins 4 A Glowing Smooth,silky,spotless Skin by lasmile(f): 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
demmykay:
Honiepie we re good. I will love to try out des vitamins. Is one expected to take all U̶̲̥̅̊ listed in ur last post nd for how long shd one take d vitamins? U̶̲̥̅̊ sure say e no go pass 2k? U̶̲̥̅̊ also mentioned avc nd dexo, can u explain more on des. Sorry too many questions

@honiepie, pls clear this. Which are the important one, and do u also mean that alpha lipioic can replace vitamin c? @Nobody CVs Prenatal cannot be gotten in naija, I wish we could get something that contains vitamin A,C,E,D folic acid and iron all in one. Here

Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Cup Of Lipton Tea And Lime Can Make That Chest Pain Disappear / Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia / Lagos Confirms 4 COVID-19 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.