Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3489751 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:29am On Mar 18, 2019
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1.NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (PGD, Msc &MBA)

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs

3. WE JUST HAVE LESS THAN 4 DAYS OF SUBMITTING OUR TMA1 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 21ST OF MARCH...

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 9:07am On Mar 18, 2019
Gentile700:
Guys almost all the courses that I registered for carryover are gone, what's the problem?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by siralos135: 9:16am On Mar 18, 2019
Please is it compulsory I do my clearance now as I presently don't have sufficient fund for the payments to be made.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 9:44am On Mar 18, 2019
SENESCO:

Bro are you sure of this? Cos 'AHMED HAWAU' is not on the graduation list.
He is on 2018 graduation list. Noun 2019 convocation list will be include in nysc 2019/batch B or C
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Odyst: 9:46am On Mar 18, 2019
Register in instant kash

Steps to register
Visit this link
https:///2T97joD

Then fill all the information need and select paystack as payment type then click on register

for further information and guide contact me on whatsapp

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 9:47am On Mar 18, 2019
siralos135:
Please is it compulsory I do my clearance now as I presently don't have sufficient fund for the payments to be made.

Thank you
Do it later at your convenience
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by paule: 10:05am On Mar 18, 2019
Hello Guys, please what's the possibility of enrolling in M.Sc degree programme in Information Technology (with Internet Options) with B.Eng (Polymer Engineering). Please is it possible, because i don't want to do the one year Postgraduate Diploma Programme course before masters)

Secondly, when will the next application for 2019 M.Sc degree programme commence?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Billionaireike: 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
Please somebody should help me. I forgot my password login details. I still know my username but each time I typed in the password, the system will say... incorrect user or password. I really need to access my result and TMA.

Please I need help how to retrieve my password. God bless you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osusu(m): 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
Samisha500:
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

3. WE JUST HAVE LESS THAN 4 DAYS OF SUBMITTING OUR TMA1 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 21ST OF MARCH...

MISHA CARES

Decided to help a brother with his TMA today, what can i say?
A lot of noun tma questions are a complete joke!!!!!!!!, utterly annoying and unanswerable!!!!
I mean i saw questions that even a blind man could tell was answered correctly marked wrong,
questions with no meaning whatsoever at all, e.g;
Considering issues of health and economy
just some senseless option given:
a: a
b: 1998
c: ziyad
i mean how can you answer that?
Another Case in Point;
One of the factors that determines health care demand in Nigeria is
He selected AFFORDABILITY , which was clearly spelt out in his course material as one of the factors,
i could go on and on,
NOUN STUDENTS!!!! you guys are the real GEES wink wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by klexycole(m): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
Billionaireike:
Please somebody should help me. I forgot my password login details. I still know my username but each time I typed in the password, the system will say... incorrect user or password. I really need to access my result and TMA.

Please I need help how to retrieve my password. God bless you

Visit your study centre's ICT, they will collect your details and generate a new password for you. smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SENESCO(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
osusu:

A lot of noun tma questions are a complete joke!!!!!!!!, utterly annoying and unanswerable!!!!
I mean i saw questions that even a blind man could tell was answered correctly marked wrong,
Another Case in Point;
He selected AFFORDABILITY , which was clearly spelt out in his course material as one of the factors,
i could go on and on,
You have raised a very good point. Noun still has a long way to go, but I believe they are making progress though it may be slow. Some of the tma questions are wrongly programmed, some questions are not complete and some have been programmed to mark the wrong answer as the correct answer.

Those people you see giving students assurance of having 10/10 score are those who probably bought the correct answers to the tma questions from guys in the school ICT. They do get 10/10 not because they are geniuses but because they already have the programmed answers. So, even if the questions are not correct and complete, they will surely get 10/10. That's why you see tma sellers competing with themselves on every platform.

I believe in 10yrs to this time, this issue you have raised and several others(like the discrimination suffered by Noun graduates in the labour market) will have been resolved.

5 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osusu(m): 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
SENESCO:

You have raised a very good point. Noun still has a long way to go, but I believe they are making progress though it may be slow. Some of the tma questions are wrongly programmed, some questions are not complete and some have been programmed to mark the wrong answer as the correct answer.

Those people you see giving students assurance of having 10/10 score are those who probably bought the correct answers to the tma questions from guys in the school ICT. They do get 10/10 not because they are geniuses but because they already have the programmed answers. So, even if the questions are not correct and complete, they will surely get 10/10. That's why you see tma sellers competing with themselves on every platform.

I believe in 10yrs to this time, this issue you have raised and several others(like the discrimination suffered by Noun graduates in the labour market) will have been resolved.

my thoughts about exactly!!
Barman please give this man a bottle of cold origin "He'll pay" wink wink

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by agriclyf: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
Good evening house, please I need your help.
I need past questions for these PGD business administration courses:
CIT 705 Computer Application in Business FMS 731 Research Methodology BUS 714 Principles of Management BUS 729 Business Mathematics
my email is danyray18@gmail dot com
Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
Can you name any institution in Nigeria, that are error free? human are non-deterministic.
osusu:

Another Case in Point;
i could go on and on,

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gloriaunobi(f): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
agriclyf:
Good evening house, please I need your help.

I need past questions for these PGD business administration courses:

CIT 705 Computer Application in Business
FMS 731 Research Methodology
BUS 714 Principles of Management
BUS 729 Business Mathematics

my email is danyray18@gmail dot com

Thank you

Please help with the ones you have? I need PGD Business Administration pass question. gloriachisomunobi@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gentile700:
Guys almost all the courses that I registered for carryover are gone, what's the problem?
guys abeg help me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Whiterose21: 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
Anthonyo15:
JUST IN:

NYSC 2019(Batch A)Online Registration portal to open March 18/just-in-nysc-2019-online-registration.html

Note uploading of senate list online is ongoing by nysc, don't panic you will all see your name

Share to all 2019 Batch A PCMs......You Might be helping a friend!!!
Please,
(1) Noun students are they going to register for this batch A?
(2) can I apply for Nysc covering letter after convocation, to enable me secure a job? Thanks in anticipation for your response.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osusu(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
Teddyg2:
Can you name any institution in Nigeria, that are error free? human are non-deterministic.
None is error free bro, thats not the point i was trying to make
but i hope you understand what i was driving at?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:14am On Mar 19, 2019
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

3. WE JUST HAVE LESS THAN 2 DAYS OF SUBMITTING OUR TMA1 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 21ST OF MARCH...

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:25am On Mar 19, 2019
NOUN NYSC Update

Mobilization Timetable Is Finally Out!

Its no longer news that the National Open University Of Nigeria has been approved to participate in the NYSC scheme, which was approved by the president mohamadu buhari on his return from poland early December last year.

considering this progress alot of work needs to be done due to the high population of students waiting for the scheme.

news reaching us today shows that the NYSC SCHEME OF THE NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY has been included in the 2019 budget , as a result of this the institution is compiling the list of its badge A first time students to ever participate in the scheme immediately after its convocation coming up on march.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL NOUN STUDENTS!!!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Whiterose21: 5:56am On Mar 19, 2019
vision2050:
He is on 2018 graduation list. Noun 2019 convocation list will be include in nysc 2019/batch B or C
When is batch B likely to be mobilised ?

Which month?.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 6:43am On Mar 19, 2019
Whiterose21:
When is batch B likely to be mobilised ?
Which month?.
I don't know but this year is certain
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oracletsho: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2019

U didn't sound like a masters holder. Anyway, u have it already. You did the right thing but the problem is using ur study center. Do find out from them on the updates....and follow up. Then let me know where I can come in...I would have preferred dealing with NOUN on transcripts from headquarters on anyone's behalf if by proxy is permitted. I have an experience with mine pending there because I demanded that pause to allow my missing results crawl in. I might use the money for M.Sc's going to WES. Then pay another for d local deliveries of my B.Sc and M.Sc transcripts to a university here in Nigeria to enable me pick them up.

Hi Bros, please I want to know if Date is Birth is included in Msc transcript from NOUN.
If yes, any idea how to correct it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mikedimeji(m): 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
Whiterose21:

Your name must appear on the graduation list before you will be issued a statement of result . Even if all your results are in your portal with out your name on the list, they will not issue.
Based on experience or assumption. I don’t think that’s correct you might need to check again.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by engrj(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
Please help.
I can't make it to Abuja my mum is very ill I need to be with her.

But later I can go for my certificate.

Now I want to ask, my friend told me if I don't go for convocation I will have to pay 25k fine.

How true is this pls?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
engrj:
Please help.

Now I want to ask, my friend told me if I don't go for convocation I will have to pay 25k fine.

How true is this pls?
25k gini?
lie lie
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Whiterose21: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
mikedimeji:

Based on experience or assumption. I don’t think that’s correct you might need to check again.
Based on experience.
I went to the registrar's office twice last year before the graduation list came out and they declined because my name is yet to appear on graduation list.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uncircumcised: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
We have a very attractive work proposal for very professional individuals with experience in academic research writing.

You will enjoy the comfort of working from home and having lots of free time to yourself while earning and working with us.

Call:08100 66 1236 for more information.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Whiterose21: 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
mikedimeji:

Based on experience.

I went to the registrar's office last year for statement of result, before the first batch of graduation list came out but they declined because my name hasn't been published for graduation, even when the list came out this March I asked for statement they said no statement because convocation is in few weeks, hope we will be given our certificate on the 23.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mikedimeji(m): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Whiterose21:

Based on experience.

I went to the registrar's office last year for statement of result, before the first batch of graduation list came out but they declined because my name hasn't been published for graduation, even when the list came out this March I asked for statement they said no statement because convocation is in few weeks, hope we will be given our certificate on the 23.
Can we conclude that NOUN doesn’t issue statement of result again. Does it mean if convocation list is not out one can not apply for statement of result/transcript having completed the program.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Whiterose21: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
mikedimeji:

Can we conclude that NOUN doesn’t issue statement of result again. Does it mean if convocation list is not out one can not apply for statement of result/transcript having completed the program.

Noun will only give you statement, if your name is on the graduation list.

For those that will be graduating on Saturday, if paraventure they were not issued certificate, statement will be given pending when the certificate will be ready. These are some of the reasons why statement will be issued.

Hope is clear?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Whiterose21: 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
engrj:
Please help.

How true is this pls?

Is not true

(1) (2) (3) ... (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.