Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475821 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by evergreen9: 11:00am On Mar 13, 2019
damochic:
i cant access GST TMA

Are you business admin?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Francejaik(m): 11:52am On Mar 13, 2019
Anthonyo15:

Although the culture of noun is that they issued certificate on every convocation day since they started

But the previous convocation is the first time they did not issue certificate may be because of change of vc or timing factors and again you cannot get your certificate in your various study centre only in Abuja...

Thanks Anthonyo

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
Headline: GOOD NEWS: INVITATION CARDS WILL BE GIVEN TO GRADUANDS AT THE STUDY CENTRE

iTEC Media can confirm to all graduating students that invitation cards will be issued at the study centres.

In a communique released to all study centres directors, Graduation students will be issued three(3) invitation cards (per graduands) which will be duly signed and stamped.
It further states that "any graduates with a card that does not comply with the above shall not be allowed in into the convocation arena".
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tinukey(f): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
Moboj:
Please any new or existing Management student here?

yes......
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Moboj: 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
[quote author=Tinukey post=766253

[/quote]
Is there a group or something,I'd like to join
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hello, any Mushin study center student here, that is writing report on Seminar on Emerging Technology, he/she should visit the SC
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
NOTICE TO GRADUATES FOR COLLECTION OF GOWN

ABUJA MODEL STUDY CENTRE!!!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Moboj: 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
100 level EMB students
Https:///KG4y6lH9UyA4tYmZ6kyBBu
Join this WhatsApp group
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Whiterose21: 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
Anthonyo15:
NOTICE TO GRADUATES FOR COLLECTION OF GOWN

ABUJA MODEL STUDY CENTRE!!!
Have they started sharing in model centre? Because I was there yesterday and nothing of such.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sunny777: 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
Please, graduating students from other study centre, how did you get your Final Clearance Form? it cost #200 at ibadan study centre and Graduate Exit Survey can only be done at the study centre which is #120. To get these two documents, you waste a lot of time. These and other things make the centre look like a disorganized centre. Is this the same with what we have in other centres?
Then if one is not going for the graduation, can such person postpone the clearance?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Whiterose21: 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
sunny777:
Please, graduating students from other study centre, how did you get your Final Clearance Form? it cost #200 at ibadan study centre and Graduate Exit Survey can only be done at the study centre which is #120. To get these two documents, you waste a lot of time. These and other things make the centre look like a disorganized centre. Is this the same with what we have in other centres?
Then if one is not going for the graduation, can such person postpone the clearance?
Here in Abuja you don't pay for clearance form, hence your documents are complete, you are good to go.
For the exit form, you can do it yourself through your student portal except your portal has been blocked.
If you don't do your clearance now, you have to wait till July or there about.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
evergreen9:
How do I get past TMA questions for 100L business admin? Anyone here willing to help?
Send me a private message on WhatsApp.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sunny777: 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
Whiterose21:

Here in Abuja you don't pay for clearance form, hence your documents are complete, you are good to go.
For the exit form, you can do it yourself through your student portal except your portal has been blocked.
If you don't do your clearance now, you have to wait till July or there about.

Please, why July?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
Oricha62:
Good morning, please how can I get NOUN Islamic studies e-exam or tma past questions.
Send a message to me on WhatsApp.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eedriyz(m): 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
sunny777:

They are just extorting you people over there o.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tinukey(f): 12:09am On Mar 14, 2019
[quote author=Moboj post=76625474][/quote]

first, which centre are u?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:23am On Mar 14, 2019
TMA UPDATE

TMA 1 started since 8th of this month (5 Days ago) and will end on the 21st of this month (7 Days to go) do what you have to do ASAP

For assistance you can chat me up

NOTE THE DATES

Students are enjoined to work with the TMA TIMELINE as stated below:

TMA 1- 8th-21st of March
TMA 2- 22nd of March -4th of April
TMA 3- 5th of April -11th of April.

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 7:13am On Mar 14, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Moboj: 9:26am On Mar 14, 2019
Tinukey:

first, which centre are u?
V.I
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mohsaaf: 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
Pls I need clarification. I have HND in CHEMICAL ENGINEERING with UPPER CREDIT , will I be admitted in to direct 300 level to study Bsc. CHEMISTRY ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
UPDATE ON SUBMISSION OF GST COURSES ARE TMA: 100-800L

For those having problem to log in or are unable to see there GST registered course(s) on CEAGS/GST portal, kindly be informed that NOUN is Upgrading the GST portal for now and you are advice to hold on for the process to be completed.

The problem is applicable to all students. Thus, students are advised to log in next week Wednesday, 20th March, 2019.

Be rest assured, this problem will not affect your GST TMA Submission.

CEAGS ADMIN

PLEASE SHARE IN OTHER GROUPS.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2019
Official countdown to the 8th Convocation begins!!!

You are all invited to the 8th Convocation ceremony of NOUN coming up in Abuja on Saturday, 23rd March!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SaintUlot: 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
sunny777:

Ibadan study centre is not part of noun, things are always done differently there, Clearance which shouldn't take more than few hours is taking 3- 4 days, an exercise that should be less stressful but it's being made to frustrate graduands.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by WiseYoungMan: 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
This is what i get each time i try to login to my portal "You have graduated! Please contact Academic Registry!"

How then i'm i supposed to print a current ewallet?

The one i have contains my last payment which was August 2018.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
NOTICE!!!

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ugogozi: 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
Please any hope of supplementary list ??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ugogozi: 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ugogozi: 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by flowmama: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
ugogozi:

Na wa ooo... You dey vex gan ooo

Don't worry sha, it will be done in due time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: doghorp(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.