Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3486279 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
JUST IN:-

PORTAL IS ACTIVE NOW
TMA2 IS OUT!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
I WILL ADVICE EVERYONE NOT TO BE IN A HASTE IN SUBMITTING SO AS TO AVOID UN-AMMENDABLE MISTAKES

Do have a blessed day.

Headline: TMA 2 IS ACTIVE!
GSTs TMA2 ARE ALSO OUT!!

This is inform all students that Tutor-marked Asssignment (TMA 2) is active on all respective portal.

TMA 2- 21st of March -4th of April
TMA 3- 5th of April -11th of April.

FOR MORE INFO;
MACHARTHONY SOLUTIONS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 2:37am On Mar 23, 2019
NOUN Suspends Law Admission as Management Negotiates With Law School

Following the announcement that Law graduates of the National Open University of Nigeria are now qualified to attend Law School, the management of the institution has reportedly suspended admission into its faculty of Law.

READ MORE >>>> NOUN Suspends Law Admission as Management Negotiates With Law School
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:08am On Mar 23, 2019
Congratulations to students who were able to submit all their registered courses TMA 1 successfully.

However, those who could not submit half or none of their TMA 1 assignment should never give up as there is possibility of obtaining the remaining 20 assessment marks.

Frankly, being unable to complete TMA 1 simply doesn't indicate a bit of laziness amongst related factors but strive to bring out the best in you in subsequent TMA 2 and 3. I believe now we all know our mistakes and should therefore look for a way to patch the holes.

Furthermore, it is high time we start preparing for the forthcoming Pen On Paper (POP) and e-exam (applicable to students in 100 and 200 level respectively.

Grab or purchase Past Questions (PQ) for years interval you can gather, don't just keep them, read your course materials along with the PQ because it serves the same function as a "danfo conductor".

In a nutshell, past questions and summary serve as compass and an eye-opener to students who are fully prepared to excel or improve their study skills...

Likewise, there is no harm in engaging in discussion with fellow coursemates both online and offline. For instance, try to join a group that focus on your discipline and associate with people ahead of you who are in the same field. I am sure you would gain one or two vital things from them.

In conclusion, if you are yet to draft a reading timetable, ensure you do it this week and do not forget to extract your courses from the final draft POP timetable.

Have a wonderful morning rest....

Macharthony Solutions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 23, 2019
This is the most useless institution I have ever attended. Please no one should be advised to attend such institution. Why would they close TMA 1 amidst the frustrating unstable website.

Useless school

4 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abisinuolaorex(f): 7:34am On Mar 23, 2019
Good morning house, how do I go about submitting my project topics and picking a supervisor. How do I go about it. Help a pg student please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thinkdip(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2019
Good morning house, I presently registered on Noun to get an extra degree... I have been giving an admission since January in IT and I haven't done any processing since then because of my busy schedule. Is my admission still valid as at now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teekay213(m): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2019
Pls I need an economics student group both 100level and 200level.
So we can chat.
I need help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:23am On Mar 23, 2019
Happening now.
The Printing Press of the University has been commissioned.
The press was commissioned by the Deputy Executive Secretary of the NUC, Barrister Victor Onuoha on behalf of the Executive Secretary.

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2019
All is set for the 8th Convocation ceremony! Don’t forget to use the hashtag #NOUNCONVO8 when posting your convocation pictures. We wish our graduating students a huge CONGRATULATIONS! kiss shocked kiss

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by naturalwaves: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2019
Anthonyo15:
Congratulations to students who were able to submit all their registered courses TMA 1 successfully.

However, those who could not submit half or none of their TMA 1 assignment should never give up as there is possibility of obtaining the remaining 20 assessment marks.

Frankly, being unable to complete TMA 1 simply doesn't indicate a bit of laziness amongst related factors but strive to bring out the best in you in subsequent TMA 2 and 3. I believe now we all know our mistakes and should therefore look for a way to patch the holes.

Furthermore, it is high time we start preparing for the forthcoming Pen On Paper (POP) and e-exam (applicable to students in 100 and 200 level respectively.

Grab or purchase Past Questions (PQ) for years interval you can gather, don't just keep them, read your course materials along with the PQ because it serves the same function as a "danfo conductor".

In a nutshell, past questions and summary serve as compass and an eye-opener to students who are fully prepared to excel or improve their study skills...

Likewise, there is no harm in engaging in discussion with fellow coursemates both online and offline. For instance, try to join a group that focus on your discipline and associate with people ahead of you who are in the same field. I am sure you would gain one or two vital things from them.

In conclusion, if you are yet to draft a reading timetable, ensure you do it this week and do not forget to extract your courses from the final draft POP timetable.

Have a wonderful morning rest....

Macharthony Solutions
Will TMA 1 still be opened because I was unable to open my portal severally. I just tried it again, it opened now but says TMA 1 closed. That is so unfair. I do not even understand this useless school again.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:31am On Mar 23, 2019
Update on the closure of TMA 1

Students should write a "Letter of complaint" outlining the problem about the closure of TMA1 to the Director (Academic) through this e-mail academicoffice@noun.edu.ng and to the registrar also through this e-mail Address registrar@noun.edu.ng respectively...
Students should also complain about how the school website could not accommodate the number of students that want to submit their TMA1 at once during the time that was given, thereby leading to congestion on the school website for more than one week that deny many students of submitting their tma1.

E.g

Student of VI study centre with matric no NOU12... Faculty of social sciences and dpt. Of criminology.

To the Director (Academic) or to the Registrar.

Dear sir/ma

COMPLAIN ABOUT THE CLOSURE OF TMA 1

The content of the letter.
Please be very brief.

Yours faithfully,
MISHA CARES

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:50am On Mar 23, 2019
You can follow up the live streaming of the 8th Convocation Ceremony live from the NOUNRadio105.9FM #LIVE #NOUNCONVO8 kiss

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2019
LiveStreaming Link : zeno.fm/nounfm

Stay connected
Don't forget to use #NOUNCONVO8

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AngelicBeing: 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
Anthonyo15:
All is set for the 8th Convocation ceremony! Don’t forget to use the hashtag #NOUNCONVO8 when posting your convocation pictures. We wish our graduating students a huge CONGRATULATIONS! kiss shocked kiss
Wow, my joy is full today, I have a family member that I sponsored all through her undergraduate program and she is in Abuja today graduating, she read Accounting, she sent me a picture of her convocation pictures / gown today and I was overjoyed, too bad I am not currently in Nigeria, l would have been to Abuja to rejoice with her, and congratulations to all graduands and those just commencing their studies cool

4 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AngelicBeing: 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
Anthonyo15:
LiveStreaming Link : zeno.fm/nounfm

Stay connected
Don't forget to use #NOUNCONVO8

Why don't they allow students to receive their degrees from their study centers after clearance, why force every graduands to go to Abuja, I am asking because my family member that is graduating today said to me that every graduate must be in Abuja to receive their degree certificate, I wonder how parents / guardians will face the stress / journey / transportation to and from Abuja for their wards, I think NOUN should find a way around this especially for people living very far from Abuja cool

5 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kayusely70(m): 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Why don't they allow students to receive their degrees from their study centers after clearance, why force every graduands to go to Abuja, I am asking because my family member that is graduating today said to me that every graduate must be in Abuja to receive their degree certificate, I wonder how parents / guardians will face the stress / journey / transportation to and from Abuja for their wards, I think NOUN should find a way around this especially for people living very far from Abuja cool
Youve made a very sound observation, i hope NOUN will make it flexible by allowing graduants in far away centres collect their certificate at their centres.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AngelicBeing: 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
kayusely70:
Youve made a very sound observation, i hope NOUN will make it flexible by allowing graduants in far away centres collect their certificate at their centres.
l wish so too because when she told me via whatsapp that she has to be in Abuja, I was worried considering the distance to Abuja, but I hope they address it but despite everything, I am very happy to see her graduate successfully from the school and I wish all graduands all the best cool

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prodomain(m): 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Have you actually graduated?
WiseYoungMan:
This is what i get each time i try to login to my portal "You have graduated! Please contact Academic Registry!"

How then i'm i supposed to print a current ewallet?

The one i have contains my last payment which was August 2018.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
To every members of this great platform
We forward A hearty congratulation to all the graduands and wishing you good luck in your future endeavours. May you achieve and surpass all your goals.

At last, it all paid off for you. All the late night studies and TMA battle, lack of sleep and sacrifice of time have passed. The time of reward is here. Your future is bright. Congratulations to you.

Do not forget: After graduation you will require to use your skills to bring solutions. Your graduation is a stepping stone to the sky where there is no limit. Don’t stop moving.

Keep up the good work and many more great accomplishments will keep coming your way. Happy Graduation.�

Macharthony Solutions wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skypower(f): 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
Congrats to all graduants, may this be the beginning of better days

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tonio1: 12:06am On Mar 24, 2019
Congrats to all the graduates! Success in all you do!

Please did they issue certificates at the ceremony?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 12:10am On Mar 24, 2019
45-Year-Old Emerges NOUN’s Best Graduating Student

Many adult Nigerians without formal education would say age and family responsibilities discourage them from starting studying and any form of
schooling. But Bala Magaji, 45, a father of seven who on Saturday graduated in Islamic Studies, has challenged that claim.

READ MORE>>>>>> 45-Year-Old Emerges NOUN’s Best Graduating Student
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kbshow100(m): 4:00am On Mar 24, 2019
Tonio1:
Congrats to all the graduates! Success in all you do!

Please did they issue certificates at the ceremony?
yes they did

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abisinuolaorex(f): 5:09am On Mar 24, 2019
Abisinuolaorex:
Good morning house, how do I go about submitting my project topics and picking a supervisor. How do I go about it. Help a pg student please
Please I need answer to this question.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AoA777: 6:51am On Mar 24, 2019
Abisinuolaorex:

Please I need answer to this question.
If it's for this semester, I'm afraid most project students have been appointed supervisors.
Anyways, go to your study centre with 3 proposed project topics.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tomike2013: 9:07am On Mar 24, 2019
i have sent mail to them, other should also send mail. maybe they will open it.
Samisha500:
Update on the closure of TMA 1

Students should write a "Letter of complaint" outlining the problem about the closure of TMA1 to the Director (Academic) through this e-mail academicoffice@noun.edu.ng and to the registrar also through this e-mail Address registrar@noun.edu.ng respectively...
Students should also complain about how the school website could not accommodate the number of students that want to submit their TMA1 at once during the time that was given, thereby leading to congestion on the school website for more than one week that deny many students of submitting their tma1.

E.g

Student of VI study centre with matric no NOU12... Faculty of social sciences and dpt. Of criminology.

To the Director (Academic) or to the Registrar.

Dear sir/ma

COMPLAIN ABOUT THE CLOSURE OF TMA 1

The content of the letter.
Please be very brief.

Yours faithfully,
MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abisinuolaorex(f): 9:44am On Mar 24, 2019
AoA777:

If it's for this semester, I'm afraid most project students have been appointed supervisors.
Anyways, go to your study centre with 3 proposed project topics.
Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ay04z(m): 11:42am On Mar 24, 2019
Pls anybody with. WhatsApp or telegram group for business administration students
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by plmnko: 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
Samisha500:
������������

WE HAVE STARTED AGAIN OOOOOO DON'T BE CAUGHT UNAWARE

TMA1 IS GONE...TMA2 IS ONGOING DO THE NEEDFUL

NOTE SCORING BELOW 8 MARKS IN TMA 1 ISN'T BAD PER SE HOWEVER IT COULD JEOPARDIZE YOUR CHANCE OF GETTING A GOOD GRADE BECAUSE WE NEVER CAN TELL HOW TMA 3 ARE GOING TO BE. STAY WISE.

```Anything you comprehend now is yours don't wait till it's rush hour.```

START READING

SAY NO TO PROCRASTINATION

�������������
KINDLY RECHECK YOUR TMA BECAUSE SOMETIMES THE SUBMITTED TMA'S WILL STILL BE UNATTEMPTED SO YOU HAVE TO RESUBMIT AGAIN.�.

START READING BECAUSE EXAM IS NEAR��

```Say NO to PROCRASTINATION```⌚

Misha Cares

For your TMA submission 10/10 guaranteed, call 08173052782
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AoA777: 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Abisinuolaorex:
Thank you
You are welcome.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AngelicBeing: 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
kayusely70:
Update to my narrative yesterday, my family member has collected her degree certificate and they are on their way out of Abuja but she said several graduands couldn't collect their certificate because they were not printed shocked,.

I now asked if NOUN will provide accommodation / transportation / support for the students involved, since it wasn't there fault but that of the institution and I was told that No, like seriously shocked, why subject students who came from different states to Abuja to that kind of stress, considering the extra money there parents / guardians will spend in Abuja till the students collect their certificate shocked, very unfortunate..

NOUN is a good school but they need to up there game to ameliorate the hardship confronting their students sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.