Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3489318 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Payshe: 9:13pm On Apr 26
[Good evening all.

Please what are the requirements for sitting for the POP exams and when will the timetable be out for masters students?

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:12pm On Apr 26
Payshe:
[Good evening all.

Please what are the requirements for sitting for the POP exams and when will the timetable be out for masters students?

Thank you.
Final Timetable is out. Go and do your exams clearance before the exams.
You will need that exams clearance, your exams registration slip, and an ID Card for the exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ttomexy(f): 11:41pm On Apr 26
Please get the timetable for us please

Enskynelson:

Final Timetable is out. Go and do your exams clearance before the exams.
You will need that exams clearance, your exams registration slip, and an ID Card for the exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:32am On Apr 27
ttomexy:
Please get the timetable for us please

https://filebin.net/fguo8epeja8yebn8

Get it there while we try to share via other links.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MaverickA3: 1:12pm On Apr 27
Any student of Environmental science and resource management please.
200l or above. I'm a newly admitted student who intend to start next semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ttomexy(f): 7:48pm On Apr 27
Enskynelson:

https://filebin.net/fguo8epeja8yebn8

Get it there while we try to share via other links.

Thank you sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 9:00pm On Apr 27
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omotosho580(m): 6:52am On Apr 28
Good morning, please do National Open University have PGD in Financial Accounting. Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Apination(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28
I'm trying to apply for Masters in peace studies and conflict resolution. Please can I get a breakdown of fees and other payments and if possible a link where I can access those information. Seems the one on the site is outdated
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:13pm On Apr 28
omotosho580:
Good morning, please do National Open University have PGD in Financial Accounting. Thank you.
No.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:15pm On Apr 28
Apination:
I'm trying to apply for Masters in peace studies and conflict resolution. Please can I get a breakdown of fees and other payments and if possible a link where I can access those information. Seems the one on the site is outdated
Application fee 7,500

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:43am On Apr 30
April 30th School Update

1. Registration for students in 300 level and above has now closed. However, registration for students in 100 and 200 levels remains open until May 21st, 2024, giving you 20 more days to complete the process.

2. The Fresher Matriculation ceremony is scheduled for May 3rd, which is only 3 days away! Remember to visit your study center to collect your Matriculation Gown.

3. P.O.P Examination for students in 300 level and above will commence on May 7th, with less than 7 days left. You can dm me for your past questions

4. e-Examinations for students in 100 and 200 levels are set to begin on June 4th, 2024, giving you less than 35 days to prepare.

5. TMA submissions are ongoing. Make sure to proceed with your submissions as planned.

6. Important Reminder: Exam clearance is mandatory for all students. Without an exam clearance slip, entry into the exam hall will not be permitted. If you haven't completed your clearance yet, kindly visit the school before the exam starts to obtain yours.

We wish you all the best in your upcoming examinations and future endeavours.

To your success,

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DearAminu: 4:05pm On Apr 30
Hello everyone here πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

I'm new to this forum and also a new applicant for a Masters in NOUN. I recently printed my admission letter and submitted my credentials online. My study centre is the Abuja model study centre.

Pls someone should put me through what to do next and how to navigate to the aforementioned centre.
Advice and guidance too will be very much appreciated πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜Š
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:15pm On Apr 30
DearAminu:
Hello everyone here πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

I'm new to this forum and also a new applicant for a Masters in NOUN. I recently printed my admission letter and submitted my credentials online. My study centre is the Abuja model study centre.

Pls someone should put me through what to do next and how to navigate to the aforementioned centre.
Advice and guidance too will be very much appreciated πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜Š
Next step is to go to the chosen study Centre with the original and photocopies of your credentials for physical verification
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nounloaded: 1:26pm On May 01
βœ”οΈ Web App 2024_1 TMA Solutions

2024_1 TMA App for Self Submission.

1. With our TMA App you can submit all your TMA1, TMA2 & TMA3 within shortest time with high scores.

2. The least scores are 8/10 and while most scores are 9/10 & 10/10

3. With our TMA App you can easily search and get answers for NOUN live questions

βœ”οΈ NOUN Exams Timetable Generator
https://nounloaded.com.ng/noun-personalized-timetable

Signup for FREE
https://www.nounloaded.com.ng/student-registeration

Join our Group for updates
https:///DjK4TF5KLNmHXYsNXuxzjZ

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DearAminu: 9:39pm On May 01
Thank you for your kind response πŸ™

Enskynelson:

Next step is to go to the chosen study Centre with the original and photocopies of your credentials for physical verification
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Avast(m): 10:29pm On May 02
Good evening boss.

I have a friend that has registered and paid school fee at NOUN. Is it possible to defer the admission, probably next session. If yes, how do I go about it.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abeycityng(m): 8:14am On May 03
Hi guys. I have a question that concerning pause& resume session. When i started my program from 100level with noun i had no issues till now that am in 300level but i paused my programme since late last year because i was having issues with SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT, so fastforward to today that am trying to follow up back because someone is having interest to help me out with the payment but am begining to find out that from a post on Nairaland that "registeration for 300level is closed" what can i do now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:15am On May 03
Avast:
Good evening boss.

I have a friend that has registered and paid school fee at NOUN. Is it possible to defer the admission, probably next session. If yes, how do I go about it.

Thank you
Your best bet is to go to the study centre, write an application to the Director, DMIS through the Director of your study Centre. Write that you just discovered that you cannot meet up with the semester due to your reasons eg. ill health. Tell them to help you DROP ALL registrations for the semester (Semester Reg, Course Reg and Exams Registration) and that you will do the registration by next semester when you are better and must have recovered.
Do that ASAP and make sure while you are there, they scan and forward to the DMIS email.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:17am On May 03
Abeycityng:
Hi guys. I have a question that concerning pause& resume session. When i started my program from 100level with noun i had no issues till now that am in 300level but i paused my programme since late last year because i was having issues with SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT, so fastforward to today that am trying to follow up back because someone is having interest to help me out with the payment but am begining to find out that from a post on Nairaland that "registeration for 300level is closed" what can i do now?
Registration has closed for 300L students and above.
If the person want to help you pay your fees, don't reject. He will pay the money to your wallet but that will be for next semester which begin in June/July. If you reject it, the money may not be available then.
All the best.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abeycityng(m): 9:04am On May 03
I pray today may God bless you many many more and also credit you for this your supportive response.. thanks boss i strongly appreciate your advice
Enskynelson:

Registration has closed for 300L students and above.
If the person want to help you pay your fees, don't reject. He will pay the money to your wallet but that will be for next semester which begin in June/July. If you reject it, the money may not be available then.
All the best.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Avast(m): 9:52am On May 03
Thank you so much

She said she has only paid for school fee.

Enskynelson
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:52pm On May 03
Avast:
Thank you so much

She said she has only paid for school fee.

Enskynelson

Do you mean she paid and she is yet to do the registration? If that is the case, there is nothing to worry about. June/July we go!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Avast(m): 4:37pm On May 03
Enskynelson:

Do you mean she paid and she is yet to do the registration? If that is the case, there is nothing to worry about. June/July we go!

Yes boss, then what is going to happen to the money
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:51pm On May 03
Avast:

Yes boss, then what is going to happen to the money
The money she paid, if she has not done anything, the money will be in the e-wallet till next semester or whenever she wants to use it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Avast(m): 4:49am On May 04
Enskynelson:

The money she paid, if she has not done anything, the money will be in the e-wallet till next semester or whenever she wants to use it

okay, Thank you so much.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oladapo3971(m): 7:17pm On May 04
Good evening guys, I had HND in finance, can social science students study LAW in NOUN or have to start afresh
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:43pm On May 04
Oladapo3971:
Good evening guys, I had HND in finance, can social science students study LAW in NOUN or have to start afresh
No UG Law at the moment, only Postgraduate Law programmes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:54pm On May 04
2024_1 Virtual exam update

Registration for the 2024_1 virtual exams has CLOSED!

If you applied for virtual exams... Kindly check your student mail box, the management has now sent your login details via mail.

If your request was declined... Prepare for physical exams

Goodluck!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Askedi(m): 6:21am On May 05
Good morning guys. I need advice on pursuing a PhD in NOUN. IS it advisable and what are the challenges.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Apination(m): 8:48am On May 05
Enskynelson:

Application fee 7,500
Thanks. On the website, there's just 2 semester of work, is this very program just for 1 year?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oladapo3971(m): 2:29pm On May 05
Enskynelson:

No UG Law at the moment, only Postgraduate Law programmes
Thanks and God bless you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.