Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1040) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3484794 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
my name not on senate list @ nysc portal but I graduated this year.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2019

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
NOUNPortal:
Updated a few minutes ago.

The National open university students guide for 2019/2 registrations.

> New Noun Portal Closing Date for 2019 Registrations

> New Noun School Fees Payment Schedule

> How to Preserve Noun Admission for 2019/2 Academic

> NOUN TMA Timetable Update

> Noun New Students Matriculation Date

Hope you find it useful.

Please when will result be released?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oloko1859(m): 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
please which of the two study centres is better, VI or McCarthy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ronie24(f): 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
Please when will d form for maters be out?
NOUNPortal:

Hope you find it useful.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ronie24(f): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
When will d maters degree form be out?
NOUNPortal:

Hope you find it useful.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
What's the meaning of this please?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 1:30am On Jun 12, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2019
How to Upload Completed Research Project on myleraningspace – NOUN

This is to inform all National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students that have completed their projects and duly acknowledged by their supervisors can now upload the project in readiness for moderation and defence as approved by the School of Postgraduate Studies

HOW TO UPLOAD RESEARCH PROJECT ON MYLEARNINGSPACE:

CLICK HERE====>>>>How to Upload Completed Research Project on myleraningspace – NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
Edusportal:

This is to inform all National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students that have completed their projects and duly acknowledged by their supervisors can now upload the project in readiness for moderation and defence as approved by the School of Postgraduate Studies

CLICK HERE====>>>>How to Upload Completed Research Project on myleraningspace – NOUN

Please is this applicable to Pgd students?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 7:26am On Jun 13, 2019
Nuheights:

Thanks! Personally, I have gone through the registration process and everything has been okay. I have just paid using MasterCard but the transaction is still pending. Hope it resolves soon.
As for the wrong class of degree, you can actually apply for correction from your dashboard. I just did. Though it has not yet reflected, at least I have done my part.
Thanks again for sharing!

Hi, thanks for your help, the wrong "class of grade" has been resolved. I have also printed out my exclusion letter.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 13, 2019
Please i need help, i am about submitting my project online, must i submit the one signed by my supervisor, or i can upload just the unsigned soft copy?
NB: my project has been approved by my supsrvisor
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
pyruvateluv:

Please is this applicable to Pgd students?

Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
Fellow NOUNITEs, are you in need of reliable OTG drives (both for type C and MicroB) or memory cards as backup drives/storage extender, look no further than with your nounnite. Holla at us via https:///2349068604921 to place your orders and enquiry. My advert thread
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 11:01am On Jun 14, 2019
95% Loading...
pyruvateluv:

Please when will result be released?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 11:02am On Jun 14, 2019
McCarthy
oloko1859:
please which of the two study centres is better, VI or McCarthy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nuheights(m): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2019
osic:

Hi, thanks for your help, the wrong "class of grade" has been resolved. I have also printed out my exclusion letter.

It's my pleasure!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teekay213(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
badboymase:
i think you'll av to visit ur study centre for answers.u can equally visit d SC u r planning to transfer to, for help.i need answers too but im far away from my Sc.maybe u can help when u do.
i have done the transfer.i went to the secretary to the director office in my center,with my admission letter and a letter stating why you want a transfer(you can get a copy from the boys in business center),she going to give you three forms to fill.and that's all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teekay213(m): 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
NOUNPortal:
McCarthy
why is McCarthy better?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Foolsparadise(m): 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
Pls has anyone received the 5k refund for matric gown?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
Edusportal:

Hello, please i want to confirm something. Is it compulsory to submit the soft copy of the project online bcoz I have long submitted my hard copy project. I'm undergraduate final year student. Thanks for the awaited respond.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rogersmith(m): 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
emmaclue:

Hello, please i want to confirm something. Is it compulsory to submit the soft copy of the project online bcoz I have long submitted my hard copy project. I'm undergraduate final year student. Thanks for the awaited respond.
You need submit it online between now and tomorrow
If not your project will not be graded.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
2019_1 SECOND BATCH OF PROJECTS DEFENCE AND MODERATION OF PROJECTS AT ABUJA, LAGOS AND UYO HAS BEEN POSTPONED

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
NOUN Postponed Project Defence and Moderation For 2019_1 Academic Session

National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN has Postponed Project Defence and Moderation For 2019_1 Academic Session. See the new date below.

CLICK HERE====>>>>NOUN Postponed Project Defence and Moderation For 2019_1 Academic Session
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Faithzarah: 12:52am On Jun 15, 2019
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1800 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.

Dm me on whatsapp 09097130617 for more info
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 15, 2019
Anthonyo15:
2019_1 SECOND BATCH OF PROJECTS DEFENCE AND MODERATION OF PROJECTS AT ABUJA, LAGOS AND UYO HAS BEEN POSTPONED

Please would this affect release of result too? Or project result are always released on a different date?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 8:42am On Jun 15, 2019
REMINDER

Project Submission Deadline – NOUN

This is to inform all National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) final year students who have registered for their projects this semester that they have until June

Project Submission Deadline – NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by parrotibaba(m): 10:27am On Jun 15, 2019
When is next semester starting?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 15, 2019
teekay213:
i have done the transfer.i went to the secretary to the director office in my center,with my admission letter and a letter stating why you want a transfer(you can get a copy from the boys in business center),she going to give you three forms to fill.and that's all.
thank u sir.may God bless u.though i dont think i still av my admission letter(im sure iv lost it)i'll still visit my SC TO see what other options i still av.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 11:19am On Jun 15, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.