Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1043) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3620352 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) ... (1595) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thinkdip(m): 9:18am On Jun 23, 2019
Please, I got admission in January and I have not been able to go for registration, please is my admission still valid
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
thinkdip:
Please, I got admission in January and I have not been able to go for registration, please is my admission still valid
YES! YOUR ADMISSION IS STILL VALID...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
POSTGRADUATES & MASTERS ADMISSION PROCESS

An applicant for postgraduate admission into NOUN is normally expected to have a minimum of a first degree ( second class lower) for masters or HND for PGD in a related field in addition to 5 O-Level credits including English Language and Mathematics.

Additional requirements might apply for some programmes and these can be viewed after selecting the Programme and entry level at the Faculty's admission page.

To apply for a programme, select the Faculty, choose the programme so that the View Requirement button is enabled. Clicking this button will reveal the corresponding entry requirement and enable the Apply button on the pre-payment application page.

Fill in all the remaining details on the page before submitting.
On successful submission of the pre-payment form, you are redirected to Remita to obtain an RRR invoice which should be used to effect payment for the application form.

An applicant who pays online using a payment card will automatically obtain the online form which must be filled before submission.

Applicants who pay through a bank branch must click on Continue after payment... and enter their Unique ID and RRR. They are also given the opportunity to change the Programme applied for.

Applicants who had paid using an RRR generated last semester or earlier must restart the application process upto the point when they are re-directed to remita. They should now use the newly generated UniqueID with the old RRR used for payment when they click Proceed after payment.

In all cases a successful payment will lead to the generation of an online application form which should be filled before submission online. The admission process is automated and the outcome is virtually instantaneous!

Please print your form and admission letter and bring them to your chosen Study Centre for verification by an Admin Officer.
http://nou.edu.ng/programmes

http://nou.edu.ng/page/how-to-apply

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thinkdip(m): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
Samisha500:
YES! YOUR ADMISSION IS STILL VALID...

Thanks, where in lagos can I go for my registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
Good evening guys, I just discovered this trend. Thank you very much... I've abandoned my portal for about 2yrs now due to financial challenges then, though am through with my exams and whats left now is my IT and project.

I want to know if my portal is still valid and if it is, help me share link of where I can log into it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sekzy99(m): 3:37am On Jun 24, 2019
geodemainguy:
Hello House,

I'm a NOUN PG (Masters) student. I have exhausted all my courses with no outstanding course left. I just uploaded my Thesis (project) work and have also submitted same to my supervisor.

My questions are;
1. What else am I suppose to do?
2. How will I know that and due for graduation? And
3. Do I also need to register for new semester again.

Please, I need urgent response ASAP
why not ask your supervisor?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:46am On Jun 24, 2019
thinkdip:

Thanks, where in lagos can I go for my registration

Have you been given matric number...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2019
When this result go come out na

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:30am On Jun 24, 2019
Dwayne22:
Good evening guys, I just discovered this trend. Thank you very much... I've abandoned my portal for about 2yrs now due to financial challenges then, though am through with my exams and whats left now is my IT and project.

I want to know if my portal is still valid and if it is, help me share link of where I can log into it

Do the portal registration, if it doesn't work out, consult the ICT in your study center

https://www.nouonline.net/stuser_reg.php

ENTER YOUR

1. Matric number
2. Surname
3. Other Names
4. Email
5. Mobile Number
6. State of Origin
7. Password
8. Verify password
9. click on submit.

Please take note of your password when doing the update, because if you make any mistake on the password, you wont be able to access the portal or change it unless you go to ICT department and reset the password.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:32am On Jun 24, 2019
UPDATE!!!

Registration for 2019_2 semester will start on the 1st of July 2019 and close on the 3rd of August 2019.

➡ Portal registration
https://www.nouonline.net/stuser_reg.php

➡Course and exam registration

➡ Remita(RRR)

➡Business plan (GST302)

➡TMA SUBMISSION

➡ IT/SIWES (REPORT)

➡Admission & Application process

➡Tutorials

➡ Uploading of Passport

A trial will surely convince you

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2019
Admission! Admission!! Admission!!!

2019 Admission into National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is ongoing.

Get your Admission with five O level credit at two sitting with NECO or WAEC without JAMB.

Available programs

Bsc-4 years
PGD-1 years
Msc- 2 years

Contact this number to help in processing your admission without delay

Machathony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
pyruvateluv:
When this result go come out na
Nobody seems to know but I believe it should be out this week as people need to know their results before they can register for the new semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thinkdip(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
Anthonyo15:

Have you been given matric number...
No
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
babs4090:
Nobody seems to know but I believe it should be out this week as people need to know their results before they can register for the new semester.

I just hope project result will be released with it as I am not doing project defense
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
pyruvateluv:

I just hope project result will be released with it as I am not doing project defense
Project results might not be released immediately but it will definitely be released before the closure of semester registration. If I may ask, why won't you defend your project?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
thinkdip:

No
Go through the admission letter you were been given in january, your preferred study centre in lagos is indicated there, then you can go for your clearance...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seatedking: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
I have been going through previous post on the NOUN student thread cos I am interested in applying for admission. What are the things they ask for, for clearance of new or fresh students? plz anyone with relevant info should help. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
seatedking:
I have been going through previous post on the NOUN student thread cos I am interested in applying for admission. What are the things they ask for, for clearance of new or fresh students? plz anyone with relevant info should help. Thanks.

1- UNDERGRADUATE FRESHERS are to come with.
* Admission letter
* Application form
* Bank Teller/Remita Payments Invoice
* Nursing certificate or license ( for nurses only)
* Waec or Neco certificate
* NCE or OND certificate for direct entry students
* Birth certificate or affidavit
* Red Background Passport photograph (3copies)
* Marriage certificate or newspaper publication if married

2- POSTGRADUATE /MASTERS FRESHERS are to come with.
* Admission letter
* Application form
* HND or Degree (BSC ) certificate
* NYSC exemption letter

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
STILL NEGATIVE BALANCE?

Don't panic yet, you'd be required to meet your study centre BURSARY with evidences to prove a valid payment was made into your wallet.

If however you paid online using debit/credit card, you'd be required to provide a banking statement of the account used to make the payment showing the transaction.

To clear the minus sign showing on your portal.

➡Login now , ➡click on manage wallet and then select ↪view wallet.

At the top of the page you will see ➡audited, audited, audited...
↪Go back to your dashboard, and the minus shouldn't be there again.

If it's still there, and you saw ➡record not available, then wait for school resumption.

Macharthony Solutions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeyemimalik: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
If U know any NOUN students that are having difficulties with there final project....kindly consult me for rectification.thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ronie24(f): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
What if the passport is of white background, will it be accepted?
Anthonyo15:

1- UNDERGRADUATE FRESHERS are to come with.
* Admission letter
* Application form
* Nursing certificate or license ( for nurses only)
* NCE or OND certificate for direct entry students

2- POSTGRADUATE /MASTERS FRESHERS are to come with.
* Admission letter
* Application form
* HND or Degree (BSC ) certificate
* NYSC exemption letter

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seatedking: 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
Anthonyo15:

1- UNDERGRADUATE FRESHERS are to come with. * Admission letter * Application form * Bank Teller/Remita Payments Invoice * Nursing certificate or license ( for nurses only) * Waec or Neco certificate * NCE or OND certificate for direct entry students * Birth certificate or affidavit * Red Background Passport photograph (3copies) * Marriage certificate or newspaper publication if married

2- POSTGRADUATE /MASTERS FRESHERS are to come with. * Admission letter * Application form * Bank Teller/Remita Payments Invoice * Waec or Neco certificate * HND or Degree (BSC ) certificate * NYSC exemption letter * Birth certificate or affidavit * Red Background Passport photograph (3copies) * Marriage certificate or newspaper publication if married
Macharthony Solutions 08185025045
thanks so much for your prompt response.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:46am On Jun 25, 2019
Ronie24:
What if the passport is of white background, will it be accepted?
Some centres accept white background...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:41am On Jun 25, 2019
NOTICE!!!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 7:45am On Jun 25, 2019
Adeyemimalik:
If U know any NOUN students that are having difficulties with there final project....kindly consult me for rectification.thanks
i am, is it for free.? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by simayg: 11:27am On Jun 25, 2019
[b][/b]please, what is the total unit required of MSc information technology student to graduate. Your precise response will be highly appreciated .thanks[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:39am On Jun 25, 2019
Update! Update!! Update!!!

This is to inform u dat admission is up n available for all level of student smiley which includes
➡ Undergraduate
➡ Postgraduate/Msc
➡ PHD

↘Issuance of matric numbers has also commenced, July 1st for those who has done d admission as at last year n earlier dis year

↗Please b advised not to pay up Skool fees for nw for new n returning students

If u have any one that’s interested n wana enroll or make enquires u can kindly contact me here ...

Macharthony Solutions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 11:48am On Jun 25, 2019
simayg:
[b][/b]please, what is the total unit required of MSc information technology student to graduate. Your precise response will be highly appreciated .thanks[color=#000099][/color]
Calculate it here http://nou.edu.ng/registerable_2?field_faculty_name_value=Sciences&field_level__value=800
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sparko1(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
Good day, I have some questions to ask

1. My sister wants to apply for the bsc nursing program, I want to know if its accredited (they said its, just want to know if this is true), and she can go for NYSC after the program
2. How much is the school fee, and when is she supposed to make payment, (The total amount on the website read 41,000 is this the total school fee, if not what is it)?
3. For direct entry for HND program, how many years and what is the mode of acceptance?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
simayg:

40 credit units
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
Minimum of 30

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MzGiwa: 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
Hello House,

I just found this thread. Please I want to enrol for a masters degree at NOUN. Please when will the portal be open for application. Can I do a full time course and still keep my job? Or I can only go for part Time course ?. Someone please help. And how long will it last for? 2 yrs or less?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) ... (1595) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.