Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485426 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:32am On Jul 16, 2019
Important Notice!!!

For those still having minus on their portal, kindly Login to your portal now, click on manage wallet and then select view wallet You will see where they wrote audited, Go back to your dashboard, and the minus (-) sign won't be there again.

We hope this work for you.

Best wishes

Macharthony Solutions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 16, 2019
Anthony, thanks for the great job you are doing.

Samisha too.

Does Kazrem still exist on this platform?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ogeodi(f): 6:46am On Jul 16, 2019
May God help me meet up with the deadline of payment.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by K9blunt(f): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2019
Greetings!

I don't understand the login days, I am studying mass communication which is in school of arts and social sciences, but I have issues with login in even after registration.
Please what day am I to try login in because I have to go and complain for my portal issues?

Regards!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SmathGate(m): 10:23am On Jul 16, 2019
If you did GST301 and passed you don't have to re-register for GST302
lexdino:

Please I've a question. During my 300 level year, the available gst course on my portal was GST301 which I wrote. My name didn't appear in the last graduation list and I'm trying to register another semester to see if I can register a few more elective courses to increase my TCU but I noticed that the gst course available for 300lv students is now gst302. Is it advisable that I register the new Gst302, despite the fact that I've already written Gst301 before?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2019
Ribasandez:
Anthony, thanks for the great job you are doing.

Samisha too.

Does Kazrem still exist on this platform?
I still do my brother. Grinding on other things. I will be back soon. Thank you so much for the concern.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2019
K9blunt:
Greetings!

I don't understand the login days, I am studying mass communication which is in school of arts and social sciences, but I have issues with login in even after registration.
Please what day am I to try login in because I have to go and complain for my portal issues?

Regards!
You are in the school of Arts. Today is your day. Go login now.

Social science is another faculty on its own.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by K9blunt(f): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
Kazrem:

You are in the school of Arts. Today is your day. Go login now.

Social science is another faculty on its own.

Thank you!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livviee: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Please I just made a payment of 40,000 to enable me to my registrations. On trying to do my course registration it's telling me I have no funds. Please how can I remedy this seeing as there are scheduled days for portal registration
Thanks
Anthonyo15:

Exam registration is unavailable at the moment!

If you've paid at the bank or via card payment, kindly follow the link below to check your remita before login to complete the process.

https://www.nouonline.net/pay_check.php

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fishguide(m): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
Second working day in a new week

Still making excuses or finding a way to get your Research done?

Choice is yours
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexdino: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
SmathGate:
If you did GST301 and passed you don't have to re-register for GST302
thank you very much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
ABUJA MODEL STUDY CENTRE!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
livviee:
Please I just made a payment of 40,000 to enable me to my registrations. On trying to do my course registration it's telling me I have no funds. Please how can I remedy this seeing as there are scheduled days for portal registration
Thanks

When you login on the portal..
Nouonline.net

Click on Manage Wallet drop down menu, click on View Wallet, All payments should be audited automatically or otherwise...Cross check all your payments, Check your wallet balance then go back to the home page and carry on with the course registration..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by darelar(m): 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
I suspend my master degree in 2015, after I wrote my final year exam at different center only to got F9 in all the 6 course I wrote in different center and got B in the only 1 one I wrote in my center. In all my tma, the least is 29/30 and I went to headquarter in Lagos if I can get my script to confirm my scores for exam but nothing. I was only advice to go and write those exam and am not happy because I don't really know what happened to my results. I forget about it but I was advice to go and round up. My question now is can I still go and continue where I stopped? And also I have 20k that I paid to school portal tgrough remita and am yet to use it for registration. Can I still recover the money and make use of it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
darelar:
I suspend my master degree in 2015, after I wrote my final year exam at different center only to got F9 in all the 6 course I wrote in different center and got B in the only 1 one I wrote in my center. In all my tma, the least is 29/30 and I went to headquarter in Lagos if I can get my script to confirm my scores for exam but nothing. I was only advice to go and write those exam and am not happy because I don't really know what happened to my results. I forget about it but I was advice to go and round up. My question now is can I still go and continue where I stopped? And also I have 20k that I paid to school portal through remita and am yet to use it for registration. Can I still recover the money and make use of it?

1.YES, YOU CAN CONTINUE FROM WHERE YOU STOPPED!

2. DO THE PORTAL REGISTRATION

https://www.nouonline.net/stuser_reg.php

FILL IN YOUR:⬇⬇⬇

Matric number
Surname
Other Names
Email
Mobile Number
State of Origin
Password
Verify password

Click submit...
ONES it shows SUCCESS, Go back and log in through here ⬇

https://www.nouonline.net/stuser.php

3. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO RECOVER THE MONEY, CONSULT THE SCHOOL BURSARY AT YOUR STUDY CENTRE..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
Exam Reg is now active.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
BE INFORMED:

COURSE AND EXAM REGISTRATION NOW ACTIVE FOR 2019/2 SEMESTER.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rogersmith(m): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
Please people that defended their project today how was it? What was the questions asked and how many minutes were allocated to each student? Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
The site is not opening. Is anybody experiencing the same issue?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Betap: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hello all,

I am done with all my courses for Pgd but I was unable to submit my project before the deadline. Do I have to register again for just project and pay a new semester fee?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 17, 2019
professorgome:

Try using another browser.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 4:32am On Jul 17, 2019
professorgome:

You are probably using glo Network.
They are so many reasons why this is happening, switch to MTN or Airtel.

Cheers
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 4:33am On Jul 17, 2019
Betap:
Hello all,

I am done with all my courses for Pgd but I was unable to submit my project before the deadline. Do I have to register again for just project and pay a new semester fee?

You don't have to
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:54am On Jul 17, 2019
Betap:
Hello all,

Dont register again!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:57am On Jul 17, 2019
PORTAL SCHEDULED
Portal scheduled for Wednesday, today is for Health Science and Education.. You can login into your portal to Generate remita for payment, Registration of courses and view Results.

The portal is active and the network is as fast as you wish now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:26am On Jul 17, 2019
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!!

National Open University of Nigeria 2019 Admission is still on. Sales of Form is still in progress!!!
Interested candidates should contact MISHA CARES on this number 09051481358 through phone call or WhatsApp for admission form and admission letter processing.

Returning students registration is in progress. TODAY 17th is for HEALTH SCIENCE and EDUCATION departments. Contact now to register your portal and know your fees. Any other department can also contact and do their semester registration, course outline and school fees.
You can also submit your Project topic or your seminar topic anyday. TMA will start on the 12th of August Buy your course materials and start reading ahead or call for assistance on it thanks.

http://nou.edu.ng/programmes

All new students can contact me now and do their admission and register their courses any day.
Project, seminar and (IT) assistance now available.

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 7:51am On Jul 17, 2019
Pls, like how many minutes is allocated to each students for project defence?
--Lagos address for the defence?
--StartingTime ?
Is there a particular dress-code?
I am coming from Ado-Ekiti
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ocline60: 8:45am On Jul 17, 2019
Hi, please what is the minimum course unit for MSc. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution per semester to guarantee completion of the program in 2 semesters?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OfeAchi: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2019
Oyinem:
I have received my 5k refund from NOUN
What's your study center? Anybody from Benin Study centre Received yet?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:16am On Jul 17, 2019
ocline60:
Hi, please what is the minimum course unit for MSc. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution per semester to guarantee completion of the program in 2 semesters?
Minimum of 44units
http://nou.edu.ng/programmes/msc-peace-studies-and-conflict-resolution
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by darelar(m): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
Samisha500:

1.YES, YOU CAN CONTINUE FROM WHERE YOU STOPPED!

2. DO THE PORTAL REGISTRATION

https://www.nouonline.net/stuser_reg.php

FILL IN YOUR:⬇⬇⬇

Matric number
Surname
Other Names
Email
Mobile Number
State of Origin
Password
Verify password

Click submit...
ONES it shows SUCCESS, Go back and log in through here ⬇

https://www.nouonline.net/stuser.php

3. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO RECOVER THE MONEY, CONSULT THE SCHOOL BURSARY AT YOUR STUDY CENTRE..

Thanks. I try to log in but it was saying access deny that my IP address was ban from accessing the site.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dozieson(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
Anthonyo15:

When you login on the portal..
Nouonline.net

Click on Manage Wallet drop down menu, click on View Wallet, All payments should be audited automatically or otherwise...Cross check all your payments, Check your wallet balance then go back to the home page and carry on with the course registration..

Hi Anthonyo15. i tried it today but i did not open. I am in health faculty. i have used mozila, google crome, internet explorer, puffin browsers but the same results. what can i do again. please assist. My network is 9 mobile and MTN

(1) (2) (3) ... (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.