Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3498128 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
ILORIN STUDY CENTRE!!!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
nunamyeong:

Good afternoon, pls I'm new here i want to apply for studies at Noun, pls how do i go by it.

➡NOUN offered courses in Agricultural Sciences, Arts, Education, Health Sciences, Law, Management Sciences, Science and Social Sciences.

➡The cost of the form is 5,000 Naira for undergraduate, 7,500 Naira for Post graduate and 10,000 Naira for PHD.

http://www.nou.edu.ng/programmes/pgd-criminology-and-security-studies

http://www.nou.edu.ng/page/how-to-apply

For Further Info WHATSAPP or CALL

Macharthony Solutions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
Any info please.
pyruvateluv:
Please any info on when result will be available online?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
moyinoluwabun:
Any info please.
No info o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
https://tribuneonlineng.com/229211/
NOUN received NGN90 miillion TETFUND grant.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
Apart from the clearance form, is there anything else I need to present at the Headquarters before I collect my certificate?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by parrotibaba(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
I want to find out if registration for the new semester has commenced.

Secondly, how many courses can one register for carryover?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rs172(m): 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
oluspicy:

I experienced the same thing because of wrong input of login information since last week. In fact all the laptops in my possession couldn't access NOUN's portal...

Why...?

Because my IP address (from my network provider) has been banned.

I tried clearing my search history but still got the same response because their server couldn't grant me access.

Possible Solution:

Change the network you're using for browsing i.e from Glo network to Airtel or others.

The same is also applicable if you're using a Wi-Fi connection.

I did the above and it worked perfectly.

Chat me up for the admission process step by step.

Good evening, thanks bro.. I'm just replying because i was ban yesterday and I've just been released
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rs172(m): 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
emmaclue:

Download puffin browser and use nouonline.net

Thanks bro..

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Andiebest(m): 12:27am On Jul 26, 2019
Hello guys, anyone in B.Sc Marketing or Management Sciences kindly chat me up lets connect.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2019
NOUN Procedure For Change of Course/Programme

If you wish to change your programme or course, Kindly follow the link below

NOUN Procedure For Change of Course/Programme
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2019
My project was submitted for a year now but it's yet to be uploaded to my portal. What do I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
Please go to your study centre, probably go with another copy of the project which was signed.
IjeomaJulien:
My project was submitted for a year now but it's yet to be uploaded to my portal. What do I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
ATTENTION!!!

All McCarthy students doing I.T and those that have submitted their I.T report are to visit the Study centre for update.

A team of SIWES IT accessment personnel from Abuja will be arriving shortly to access I.T report etc

The team will be on ground from next week Monday to attend to students that are eligible for defense of their IT's, and will only be here for three days.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
NOTICE!!!

Come with your logbook on Wednesday, 31st July 2019 for External supervisor's remark.

Time 10am.
Mushin study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
jmoore:
Apart from the clearance form, is there anything else I need to present at the Headquarters before I collect my certificate?
Take along your school ID card, voter's card or any ID for identification
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by parrotibaba(m): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
I want to find out if registration for the new semester has commenced.

Secondly, how many courses can one register for carryover?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
marimaar:

Take along your school ID card, voter's card or any for identification
What about evidence of payment of convocation gown?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ps
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SaintUlot: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
jmoore:
They did not ask for other evidence of payment like Jamb etc?

Nope
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
jmoore:

What about evidence of payment of convocation gown?
Is that not on your clearance form? cos mine has the receipt of the payment on it. If yours isn't included, you take it along too
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olalekan9320(m): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
Please, have they started sharing textbooks for this semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:27am On Jul 27, 2019
Please, a friend of mine cannot login to the portal since the schedule and even after the schedule has been removed. She has contacted MIS and nothing has been done. She login earlier before the schedule, checked result and generated RRR and made payment. But since then all she sees is :NOT ALLOWED. If you know how she can solve this issue, help with suggestions please. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SmathGate(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
Good morning Sir,

Your contributions on this platform is worthy of an award, truly. May God reward you abundantly.

Please i need clarifications on these newly introduced GST courses (GST 104, 103 and 204).
i am a direct entry student of NOUN, i got admission in 2016 to study Bsc Comm Tech, i finished all my course work and submitted my project last semester. my results are good, i am only waiting for project result and graduating list. i made sure to check my portal to ensure there is no compulsory course i left behind. But i have heard that the above GST courses have been added to the portal and is compulsory for all students, although i have not confirmed if it is in Comm Tech students' portal for registration. Please what i need from you sir is to help me confirm if the courses are now added in Comm Tech students' portal? and if yes, will us that finished last semester still register again this semester to take them?

Thank you very much sir, in anticipation of your feedback.

Anthonyo15:
NOTICE!!!

Come with your logbook on Wednesday, 31st July 2019 for External supervisor's remark.

Time 10am.
Mushin study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teejay1334(m): 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
At IEconsult excellence, honesty and integrity are our watchwords. Thus we have got the very best of consultants who are professionals and experts from different fields and are willing to assist you with ease irrespective of subject matter or course of study. Our works include:
1.summarising course notes or materials for easy understanding
2.project writing and typing
3.in-depth research works
4.consultancy services etc.
our works are reliable,comprehensive,original and of high standards.interestingly,our charges are reasonable and very affordable. consult us today for a difference.YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR PRIORITY.
For further enquiries, call the following numbers:08161746248,09026753140
sms/whatsapp:09026753140
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayog25: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
Samisha500
CHECK YOUR COURSE OUTLINE Please is IT/SIWES the same as ent312 industrial learning and tour
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
pls any update news about the postponement of school fees help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tomike2013: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
THANK YOU, MY MINUS HAS GONE NOW
pyruvateluv:

Please any update on when result will be released?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
I need directions on how to visit NOUN headquarters to collect my certificate. I stay in Aba.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
How did u go about it please? Mine still showing -50500
tomike2013:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Biritiko: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
tomike2013:
Hello
How did you go about it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NapoleonHill and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.