Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483518 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
jmoore:
I need directions on how to visit NOUN headquarters to collect my certificate. I stay in Aba.
Find your way to Giri Junction. Board a car and tell them you want to drop at Car Wash. From car wash, get a car to Jabi (tell the driver to drop you at FMC junction). When you drop, pick a bike to the NOUN gate.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
dungas30:
pls any update news about the postponement of school fees help
pls.what do u mean by ''postponement of school fees'' ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by parrotibaba(m): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
I want to find out if registration for the new semester has commenced.

Secondly, how many courses can one register for carryover? embarassed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
parrotibaba:

It commenced formally since 1st July and due to close by 3rd August according to the Academic Calendar.

The number of courses depends on the credit units. Maximum credit units allowed is 24units. If there are all 2 Units, it means 12 courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
badboymase:
pls.what do u mean by ''postponement of school fees'' ?
likely to extend time for closure
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:19am On Jul 28, 2019
Ayog25:
Samisha500
CHECK YOUR COURSE OUTLINE Please is IT/SIWES the same as ent312 industrial learning and tour

No! ENT312 IS JUST LIKE A FIELD TRIP

ENT210 and ENT312

ENT210 is a compulsory course for all Entrepreneurs titled Startup Funding. It is a 2units course. No exam needed. All you need to pass the course is a successful presentation at your centre and a detailed business plan. Write on any business you know about or the job you are doing presently for easy and articulated defence. You can do yours alone while In some centres you will be told to group yourselves.

ENT312 is a compulsory course taken by all Entrepreneurship and business management students. It's a 2units course. The course registration fee is 10k while its exam is 1k. No exam required! You only need to visit an industrial company where they produce things with your study centre counselor or director and write a report on what you see there because the course is about research only (write everything about the company) then you wait till your centre announce the date for presentation to defend your report.

N.B you will be given a letter to take to the company before the visitation.

MISHA CARES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:32am On Jul 28, 2019
Portal Update

All student portal is showing the Negative(-) sign at the moment, seems the school is working on the Remita part of the portal

So I advice every students to be patient and hold on making payment on the portal for now...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:33am On Jul 28, 2019
UPDATE ON GST302

Dear Everyone, This is to invite you to a two days planned talk on the subject
matter below next week at the Incubation centre.
1. Business Registration
2. Business Management Process
3. Branding
4. Record Keeping & Book-Keeping and Balance sheet
5. Guide the business registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)

Date: Tuesday 30th and Wednesday 31st July, 2019

Time: 10am

Place: Virtual Laboratory
South West Incubation Centre
Directorate for Entrepreneuship and General Studies.
National Open University of Nigeria. 14/16 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island,
Lagos

Looking forward to seeing you

Dr. AWOLUMATE, Samuel
Coordinator, SWIC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:43am On Jul 28, 2019
GOODMORNING EVERYONE

It is now well understood that some students are waiting for portal to be permanently okay before doing proper registration, this morning; have login into many portals and I also found out a various amount of negative amount (-) without the person owing the school. My essence of communication is to make the members of the public know that there is another minus issues (-) on the portal currently and I notifying everyone to check their students portal for confirmation...

This semester will be so challenging in terms of portal activities and am still aware that most students are facing different difficulties to access their portal. They may still face same issue during coming TMA and I pray we won't all regret coming to NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA (NOUN). Registration is still on as at now and we are looking forward to the SCHOOL MANAGEMENT for Extension of Registration and Balancing of students portal.

NOTE:- ALL STUDENTS SHOULD HOLD ON FOR ANY PAYMENTS NOW.... DUE TO UNBALANCED STUDENTS PORTAL

If there are any updates on it as soon as possible...I will notify you guys on this platform!

Thanks

Macharthony Solutions

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Biritiko: 8:06am On Jul 28, 2019
Why is nobody talking about the results that was removed from portal?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2019
Biritiko:
Why is nobody talking about the results that was removed from portal?

Exactly, and registration is almost over
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 8:27am On Jul 28, 2019
Enskynelson:

It commenced formally since 1st July and due to close by 3rd August according to the Academic Calendar.

The number of courses depends on the credit units. Maximum credit units allowed is 24units. If there are all 2 Units, it means 12 courses.

heard the closing date has been shifted to 23rd of aug
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayog25: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2019
Samisha500:

No! ENT312 IS JUST LIKE A FIELD TRIP

ENT210 and ENT312

ENT210 is a compulsory course for all Entrepreneurs titled Startup Funding. It is a 2units course. No exam needed. All you need to pass the course is a successful presentation at your centre and a detailed business plan. Write on any business you know about or the job you are doing presently for easy and articulated defence. You can do yours alone while In some centres you will be told to group yourselves.

ENT312 is a compulsory course taken by all Entrepreneurship and business management students. It's a 2units course. The course registration fee is 10k while its exam is 1k. No exam required! You only need to visit an industrial company where they produce things with your study centre counselor or director and write a report on what you see there because the course is about research only (write everything about the company) then you wait till your centre announce the date for presentation to defend your report.

N.B you will be given a letter to take to the company before the visitation.

MISHA CARES
Thank you so much, really appreciated.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2019
dungas30:
likely to extend time for closure
ok.thanx.i pray they do.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by parrotibaba(m): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2019
jorhney:

heard the closing date has been shifted to 23rd of aug
can someone please confirm this?

@Enskynelson thanks for the reply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tikristinimi21: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
Good afternoon all.Please I want to know the minimum credit unit required for graduation for Masters in Bus Admin.

@Anthonyo15
@all

Please help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE...

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tikristinimi21: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
tikristinimi21:
Good afternoon all.Please I want to know the minimum credit unit required for graduation for Masters in Bus Admin.

@Anthonyo15
@all

Please help

Still waiting for response please!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
Enskynelson:

Find your way to Giri Junction. Board a car and tell them you want to drop at Car Wash. From car wash, get a car to Jabi (tell the driver to drop you at FMC junction). When you drop, pick a bike to the NOUN gate.
Thanks. What is the estimate of the journey from Giri junction to NOUN gate?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
jmoore:

Thanks. What is the estimate of the journey from Giri junction to NOUN gate?
Time, less than an hour. Cost... From Giri to Car wash is about 150 and from there to FMC junction s about 150 also. From FMC on bike to Gate is N50. You may choose to walk down as it is a very short distance.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fishguide(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
A new week
New reminder
Get started
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sojent: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
Pls i need help on how to get past questions for Business Education
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gondon(m): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
royal89:
Sorry can i still apply for undergraduate course?? since you guys have resume

Hello friends,
Above question refers..... Can one still apply??

Pgd
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by K9blunt(f): 3:41am On Jul 29, 2019
Anthonyo15:
Portal Update

All student portal is showing the Negative(-) sign at the moment, seems the school is working on the Remita part of the portal

So I advice every students to be patient and hold on making payment on the portal for now...

I loaded my portal totaling 51k, then made compulsory semester registration of 18k so I had a balance of 33k, I have been unable to register courses due to portal issues and erratic network. I finally tried to login to register only to see my balance of 14k then in bracket -14k...

Should I start panicking, I am yet to register courses and exam?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:06am On Jul 29, 2019
gondon:

Hello friends,
Above question refers..... Can one still apply??

Pgd
Application and registration is still open.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:07am On Jul 29, 2019
K9blunt:

I loaded my portal totaling 51k, then made compulsory semester registration of 18k so I had a balance of 33k, I have been unable to register courses due to portal issues and erratic network. I finally tried to login to register only to see my balance of 14k then in bracket -14k...

Should I start panicking, I am yet to register courses and exam?
It's been more of a general issue than personal. Let's wait and see.

Modified:
You can login, Click Manage Wallet, Click Credit Payment, enter the 51k RRR and click CHECK. That solved my own issue this morning.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:34am On Jul 29, 2019
tikristinimi21:

@Anthonyo15
@all

Please help
80 Credit Units

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:43am On Jul 29, 2019
sojent:

PAST QUESTIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMES...
Bsc-BA-Bed-Pgd-Msc & Ma

Contact now or chat me on whatsapp to get yours!

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SmathGate(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2019
SmathGate:
Good morning Sir,

Your contributions on this platform is worthy of an award, truly. May God reward you abundantly.

Please i need clarifications on these newly introduced GST courses (GST 104, 103 and 204).
i am a direct entry student of NOUN, i got admission in 2016 to study Bsc Comm Tech, i finished all my course work and submitted my project last semester. my results are good, i am only waiting for project result and graduating list. i made sure to check my portal to ensure there is no compulsory course i left behind. But i have heard that the above GST courses have been added to the portal and is compulsory for all students, although i have not confirmed if it is in Comm Tech students' portal for registration. Please what i need from you sir is to help me confirm if the courses are now added in Comm Tech students' portal? and if yes, will us that finished last semester still register again this semester to take them?

Thank you very much sir, in anticipation of your feedback.

Good morning Mr Anthonyo15 and Samisha500 please help me look into this.

Thank you Sir/Ma.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2019
Please any update on results?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Innobee99(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
parrotibaba:

Your credit unit should not be more than 24 units
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Innobee99(m): 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
sojent:
I have past questions for all your courses...

DM me on 07053402051 whats app

(1) (2) (3) ... (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.