Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3491147 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
topacs:
Owk thanks was thinking the issue was rom my browser..
nope i tried puffin n chrome same issue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 12:09am On Sep 02, 2019
TMA not showing options which browser are you guys using.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 12:11am On Sep 02, 2019
sojent:
good evening house, i don't know if anyone notice that show options is not coming up. Please I want to know if is the server.
noun sucks i have the same issue

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sojent: 12:38am On Sep 02, 2019
Bekind33:
noun sucks i have the same issue

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vasgas: 6:37am On Sep 02, 2019
AliEsq:
yes i answered 1-5 only for question 6 to refuse showing options and u cant progress to the next question.am stuck will wait till tomorrow.this is d kind of issue we are talking about .
Will it not affects your scores
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Umaruxoxo(m): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2019
pls and pls someone should assist me with noun PDF on the course. the military and politics PDF. plssss help a brother please. I can't download it because am not a student and lack the login details. please help a brother
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2019
Vasgas:

Will it not affects your scores
nope am done just now,it has been rectified.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Umaruxoxo(m): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2019
AliEsq:
vegas and Co name una I de wait for ooo .help with de PDF plssss. the military and politics PDF. u can plz send it to this mail umaruxoxo@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by KendrickAyomide: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2019
When una semester they close for the year self?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Temmyteeyy: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2019
Pls whatsapp link of msc business administration.. pls I will bel glad if if can be attended too.. pls Lagos study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2019
Good morning.
Have you submitted your 3 project topics this semester? What was the process like?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vasgas: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
Umaruxoxo:
pls and pls someone should assist me with noun PDF on the course. the military and politics PDF. plssss help a brother please. I can't download it because am not a student and lack the login details. please help a brother
You must not be a students before you can download it. Do you know the course code? Just visit noun course ware to download it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vasgas: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
AliEsq:
what the best way to answer this TMA questions correctly now that it is a question per page.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
Vasgas:

what the best way to answer this TMA questions correctly now that it is a question per page.
use ur course material and web if not sure of the answer at the same time
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
livinsoul:
Good morning.
Have you submitted your 3 project topics this semester? What was the process like?
i submitted since january,some of my colleagues since last year november till date nothing.....super story
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2019

AliEsq:
i submitted since january,some of my colleagues since last year november till date nothing.....super story
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by achorladey: 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
Any help on how to go about the TMA for fresh PGDE students will be welcomed. Thanks in advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Umaruxoxo(m): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
Vasgas:

You must not be a students before you can download it. Do you know the course code? Just visit noun course ware to download it
bros it's showing me that I must have a login details to download it. please assist here is the course code pol421
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ronie24(f): 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
Go thru d previous page or u drop ur digit to be added to pgde WhatsApp group.
achorladey:
Any help on how to go about the TMA for fresh PGDE students will be welcomed. Thanks in advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
Anyone with latest info?
livinsoul:
Good morning.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexdino: 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
The course registration link is still active on my portal for 2019/2 registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dave121: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
Join a group of serious students for NOUN related issues, where you can be guided, mentored and conselled to graduate with top grades. Whatsapp 08027557298 to be added. Note that you must be ready to be serious, you must be a visioneer too. Hurry up and be the best.

TMA solution is ongoing presently, don't wait till the last minute. Don't fall a victim to those who will swindle you of your hard-earn money. Act Right!

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rollout40(m): 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
Good evening guys, please does anyone know the total fees involved for PGDE? The three semesters?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by potosky: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
This keep showing each time I try to open my GST TMA. Is it normal?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GabbyN(f): 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
apeelewuetu:
Now, let me give u a practical example, so that u can understand better. I did M.Ed. Admin & Planning in which NOUN stipulated that 30 credits units is require to graduate and i did 49 credits unit and pass all and asked them what remain. U can see that nobody can challenge me whether i have finished or not. Another example Diploma programme will take 4 semester according to NOUN but a serious minded person like one of my student break the courses to 2 which means he will spend 2 semester provided he can read and pass all compulsory course.
please I will need past questions and guide from you I just started M. ED Admin and Planning.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
Good evening house. Please I'm a new PGDE student and I'm havimg issues with the TMa for Sociology of Education. I've provided what I'm certain are correct answers to no. 1 to 3 yet I've failed all questions. Please is anyone else experiencing the same issue and if yes, how can it be solved. Please I'd also like to be added to the PGDE WhatsApp group. Thanks in advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
UPDATE ON ALL GST TMAS

This is to inform all students that GST TMAs are not ready yet..

All the best
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
NOTICE TO ALL GST302 STUDENTS

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.