Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475731 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skypower(f): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
Good morning everyone,
I was asked to come with 3 files containing my credentials and along with courses and exams registered details but the issues is only two of the files were taken from me and I will like to know if that is normal or I should have taken the third copy to another office.
Please help a sister as I don't want stories that touches the heart.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
ATTENTION!!!

Card payment is working perfectly. Kindly use the advantage before the closing time.
Thanks

MISHA CARES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olamilite: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
skypower:
Good morning everyone,
I was asked to come with 3 files containing my credentials and along with courses and exams registered details but the issues is only two of the files were taken from me and I will like to know if that is normal or I should have taken the third copy to another office.
Please help a sister as I don't want stories that touches the heart.
You are good to go. The third copy is your own copy. Keep it save, you may need it later.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
QUICK REMINDER!!!

Course and Examination registration for 2019_2 semester closes 12 midnight, Saturday, 31 August, 2019.

Tick, says the clock, tick, tick, What you have to do, do quick kiss

Macharnthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rogersmith(m): 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
Carryovers exams registration is not going.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adeadex2006(m): 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
Contact me for final year project materials in business administration, banking and finance , accounting, marketing etc for as low as 5k per material. Call or Whatsapp: 0 8 0 3 2 5 9 1 2 2 7. Email: adeadex2006@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skypower(f): 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
Olamilite:

You are good to go. The third copy is your own copy. Keep it save, you may need it later.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 01, 2019
TMA 1 Is already active.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:49am On Sep 01, 2019
Portal Update

All Registrations are officially over.
Students who have incomplete registrations due to Wallet issues will be attended to within the week.
Please present all valid RRRs to the Bursary for processing!

Source: NOUMIS

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:51am On Sep 01, 2019
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

TMA1 IS FINALLY OUT!!! kiss

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:46am On Sep 01, 2019
I can't log in to "My NOUN Learning Space" portal. Please, does anyone know why I am experiencing this? I learnt that is where I am to do my GST TMAs.

I followed the instruction: Use matric number (lower case) for both username and password. Does anyone know what else I should do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by larry10: 6:35am On Sep 01, 2019
Anthonyo15:
Portal Update

All Registrations are officially over.
Students who have incomplete registrations due to Wallet issues will be attended to within the week.
Please present all valid RRRs to the Bursary for processing!

Source: NOUMIS

Does this mean that after it’s been rectified, one can still register courses?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dave121: 7:19am On Sep 01, 2019
Good morning great people,
TMA is finally out, don't be caught in the web of NT, simply do the needful now before the portal get bombarded. Chat 08027557298 for guidance on your TMA. Best output is assured.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2019
please i need e-exam past questions, who can help??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2019
THIRD OPEN LETTER TO ALL NOUN STUDENTS

You're all welcome to the season of Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)!

Kindly ensure you submit your TMA on time before portal "drama starts" due to congestion (kindly note that it is just a prediction as I am in no way tarnishing the image of the institution or management). Many students had incomplete results last semester due to the reason stated above.

Also, fresh students should relate with those ahead of them for more enquiry and practically possible ways to earn 30/30.

Having said that, TMA serves as your test and carries 30% of the total score for a course while exam is 70%. Thus, the total mark you earn as your CA matters a lot if you know the calculations and tricks involved regarding scoring A or B in NOUN POP and e-exam.

I therefore advise you to be patient, "open your eyes" and know whom you would send money to submit for you in other to avoid result with status "NT" which means NO TMA or "I" which denotes INCOMPLETE RESULT.

Finally, it is no news that all registrations are officially closed, as a result, students who experienced incomplete registrations due to wallet (funding) issues should proceed to their respective study centre BURSARY UNIT for processing. You will be attended to during the working days i.e Monday - Friday even after registration has shutdown. Do not forget to take along with you, the valid RRR receipt yow were given at the bank.

Thanks for reading, happy new "ember" month. kiss

MACHARTHONY SOLUTIONS
08185025045(WHATSAPP)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ibyus01: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
Good day sir/ma, is the exam of gst 807 a pop or e-exam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ibyus01: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
When is the closing date for tma 1
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Temmyteeyy: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
Pls I need link for whatsapp for msc business administration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ibyus01: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
Pls I need link for whatsapp for msc info tech
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmadeking(m): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ibyus01:
E-exam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Temmyteeyy: 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
angry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hify9935(f): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ibyus01:
When is the closing date for tma 1
inconclusive. I'll advise you do it as soon as you can.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
It is an e-exam.
Ibyus01:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dave121: 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
dave121:
Good morning great people,
TMA is finally out, don't be caught in the web of NT, simply do the needful now before the portal get bombarded. Chat 08027557298 for guidance on your TMA. Best output is assured.

For guidance, mentorship and counselling regarding all NOUN related issues, copy and join the whatsapp group below. It is only for serious students who want to graduate with good grades. Copy the URL below into either whatsapp
message or google to launch. Thanks

https:///BZjeEEpLh454P57rO95C3I

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dave121: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by topacs: 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
The show option for answers to the questions not populating...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
topacs:
The show option for answers to the questions not populating...
yes i answered 1-5 only for question 6 to refuse showing options and u cant progress to the next question.am stuck will wait till tomorrow.this is d kind of issue we are talking about .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by topacs: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
Owk thanks was thinking the issue was rom my browser..
AliEsq:
yes i answered 1-5 only for question 6 to refuse showing options and u cant progress to the next question.am stuck will wait till tomorrow.this is d kind of issue we are talking about .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sojent: 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
good evening house, i don't know if anyone notice that show options is not coming up. Please I want to know if is the server.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.