Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3492846 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vasgas: 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
Samisha500:
UPDATE!!!
Oricha62
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
Bekind33:
am still not able to do my GST TMA
Buzz me on WhatsApp lets work it out kiss

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
Update...
ENT312(INDUSTRIAL TRAINING&TOUR ), SIWES AND IT
presentation holds tomorrow Wednesday 18th
By 8am
@
Ibadan study center

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
APAPA STUDY CENTRE!!!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:19am On Sep 18, 2019
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1.NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (PGD, Msc &MBA)

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE JUST HAVE LESS THAN 4 DAYS OF SUBMITTING OUR TMA1 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 22ND OF SEPTEMBER....

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sambless2013: 11:33am On Sep 18, 2019
Someone please help me.

I need softcopy of AEM 751 and AEM 723 course material.

Also, i could not access questions for GST 707 and GST 103 TMA 1. Kindly help me please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexdino: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
Students that were able to graduate from this school before now should consider themselves lucky. From my observation, this school is suffering from maladministration. Students who experienced the Tenebe Era will understand what I'm saying. Dead website, no response to students' emails, No adherence to academic calendar, and too many other irregularities. I pray we all graduate and get our certs successfully

12 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
U no lie. Would av looked elsewhere for my program but man must finish strong against all odds
lexdino:
Students that were able to graduate from this school before now should consider themselves lucky. From my observation, this school is gradually dying due to maladministration. Students who experienced the Tenebe Era will understand what I'm saying. Dead website, no response to students' emails, No adherence to academic calendar, and too many other irregularities. I pray we all graduate and get our certs successfully before the present NOUN system collapses due to its incompetent management

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
lexdino:
Students that were able to graduate from this school before now should consider themselves lucky. From my observation, this school is gradually dying due to maladministration. Students who experienced the Tenebe Era will understand what I'm saying. Dead website, no response to students' emails, No adherence to academic calendar, and too many other irregularities. I pray we all graduate and get our certs successfully before the present NOUN system collapses due to its incompetent management
me don drop everything concerning noun for now, waiting for buhari to remove that abokee Vc, if not, their on their own o

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:11am On Sep 19, 2019
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE JUST HAVE LESS THAN 3 DAYS OF SUBMITTING OUR TMA1 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 22ND OF SEPTEMBER....

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oricha62(m): 6:39am On Sep 19, 2019
moyinoluwabun:
U no lie. Would av looked elsewhere for my program but man must finish strong against all odds

you are right .look at this my problem that they could not resolve.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cletty: 8:52am On Sep 19, 2019
I just discovered an android app that contains E-exams past Questions and answer and POP Past questions for all faculties and department.

I feel I should share.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2019
PORTHARCOURT STUDY CENTRE!!!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
NOTICE!!!

Please be informed that all requests for permission to write examinations at other centres should be submitted three(3) weeks before the commencement of the semester's examinations.

SIGNED
MANAGEMENT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:34am On Sep 20, 2019
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

3. WE JUST HAVE LESS THAN 3 DAYS OF SUBMITTING OUR TMA1 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 22ND OF SEPTEMBER....

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sukueponmalu: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2019
fhranchez:
me don drop everything concerning noun for now, waiting for buhari to remove that abokee Vc, if not, their on their own o
Fucking_ tribal bigot.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
Every institution as it own problems

lexdino:

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
Bekind33:
am still not able to do my GST TMA
Add this number to your what'sapp contact and let's talk. 08092509410 Tkroy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
Sukueponmalu:
Fucking_ tribal bigot.
I don't understand. What's wrong?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sukueponmalu: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ribasandez:

I don't understand. What's wrong?
Read the post I quoted again.
If you don’t understand. Then you don’t need to.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
fhranchez:

You have to persevere my brother. We are all in the same ship. But we won't sink.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

Read the post I quoted again.
If you don’t understand. Then you don’t need to.

I was only trying to help. It's alright though. I guess I should have said nothing.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
If you are a new student who needs some guidance and valuable information about Noun studies, and if you are a 'staylite' who is having one issue or the other, you can add this number to your what'sapp contact and I will add you up to my group.

08092509410 Tkroy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:21am On Sep 21, 2019
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

3. WE JUST HAVE LESS THAN 1 DAY OF SUBMITTING OUR TMA1 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 22ND OF SEPTEMBER....

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Amieinu123(m): 5:27am On Sep 21, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

Fucking_ tribal bigot.

seems you are not serious at all,cos a serious student will not leave his studies just because of management issue you so called. Think

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sukueponmalu: 7:42am On Sep 21, 2019
Amieinu123:

seems you are not serious at all,cos a serious student will not leave his studies just because of management issue you so called. Think

You’re quoting the wrong person
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 21, 2019
For years, I have been enduring a lot of problems with NOUN. From poor grades to keeping my name off the graduation list (I should have graduated last year). I tried my best every single time, and I managed to stay afloat with a first class, but they keep throwing flamed spears at me. Now it's GST 204 and they are giving me 6/10 in the first TMA. I am not even supposed to do that course because I am 2015 matric. I did it anyway, along with some 100 level courses, which I am not meant to do since I am a direct entry student. I can't begin to relay all of the experiences I have on here. I know it's sad, and still being able to stay above the 4.70 mark is a mystery to me. But that story looks like it's about to change if GST 204 continues to disappoint.

My advice. No matter what the system does to you. You can't beat it, you shouldn't quit. It's worrisome, yes! But you just have to finish and get the hell out of there. Every single student has one issue or the other he or she is dealing with. But it's perseverance which matters at d end of d day.

U can add me up on Whatsapp: 08092509410 Tkroy

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Seancombz: 10:32am On Sep 21, 2019
Ribasandez:
For years, I have been enduring a lot of problems with NOUN. From poor grades to keeping my name off the graduation list (I should have graduated last year). I tried my best every single time, and I managed to stay afloat with a first class, but they keep throwing flamed spears at me. Now it's GST 204 and they are giving me 6/10 in the first TMA. I am not even supposed to do that course because I am 2015 matric. I did it anyway, along with some 100 level courses, which I am not meant to do since I am a direct entry student. I can't begin to relay all of the experiences I have on here. I know it's sad, and still being able to stay above the 4.70 mark is a mystery to me. But that story looks like it's about to change if GST 204 continues to disappoint.

My advice. No matter what the system does to you. You can't beat it, you shouldn't quit. It's worrisome, yes! But you just have to finish and get the hell out of there. Every single student has one issue or the other he or she is dealing with. But it's perseverance which matters at d end of d day.

U can add me up on Whatsapp: 08092509410 Tkroy
p.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.