Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,366 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488070 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vasgas: 7:25am On Oct 07, 2019
Enskynelson:

ECO231 is an e-exam. Secondly, no Timetable available yet for E-Exams.
Please is their any update regarding the Pop timetable or it's still the former.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2019
Vasgas:

Please is their any update regarding the Pop timetable or it's still the former.
Still the First Draft.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vasgas: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
Enskynelson:
Still the First Draft.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 9araBest: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
Good info
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
Who can help me with format used in writing business plan.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
moyinoluwabun:
Who can help me with format used in writing business plan.
Samples are very much available online. Google it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by djlawex02(m): 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
please, I need a link to download pop timetable
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:01am On Oct 08, 2019
djlawex02:
please, I need a link to download pop timetable
Whatsapp number or email and I will send to you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fasayoblog(m): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2019
Can a graduate of english language from UI do law at noun.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2019
fasayoblog:
Can a graduate of english language from UI do law at noun.
Admission into Law has been suspended own to last semester. Let's see what happens by next semester.
See the attached for the requirements

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by djlawex02(m): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2019
[quote author=Enskynelson post=82941920]
Whatsapp number or email and I will send to
thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:54am On Oct 08, 2019
djlawex02:

thanks.
Sent.
You may please remove your email address
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hify9935(f): 11:54am On Oct 08, 2019
AliEsq:
this morning,i dont understand exam starts 21 oct, and tma2 for 22 days,meaning we will start exam before tma3.workload.
me sef dey wonder. I don't even understand NOUN anymore.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by djlawex02(m): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
Enskynelson:
Sent. You may please remove your email address
thanks so much.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EbonyCy(f): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
please o....I want to study nursing...and I checked online...one of the requirements was that I need to have a degree/diploma in nursing....
I'm confused...which degree are my supposed to get when I'm applying to get a degree from them...pls any body familiar with the school system should help me out?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
EbonyCy:
please o....I want to study nursing...and I checked online...one of the requirements was that I need to have a degree/diploma in nursing....
I'm confused...which degree are my supposed to get when I'm applying to get a degree from them...pls any body familiar with the school system should help me out?
Most School of Nursing don't offer you Degree in Nursing. It's like a diploma although still enough to get you registered as a Nurse. So, NOUN offers you Bachelor Degree in Nursing and not Diploma in Nursing.
For now, for you to be admitted into the programme, you must have diploma in Nursing and must be a registered Nurse.
Success bro.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
EbonyCy:
Most School of Nursing don't offer you Degree in Nursing. It's like a diploma although still enough to get you registered as a Nurse. So, NOUN offers you Bachelor Degree in Nursing and not Diploma in Nursing.
For now, for you to be admitted into the programme, you must have diploma in Nursing and must be a registered Nurse.
Success bro.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EbonyCy(f): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
Enskynelson:

Success bro.

So I should go to school of nursing first for 3years before I can be given admission in noun?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
EbonyCy:

So I should go to school of nursing first for 3years before I can be given admission in noun?
Exactly, if you must study Nursing.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
hify9935:
me sef dey wonder. I don't even understand NOUN anymore.
have you checked the final pop time table? any clash as in 2 to 3 papers a day.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
I mean maybe the school has a specific format expected us to use?
Enskynelson:

Samples are very much available online. Google it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOOO10: 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
Can anyone please help me with Ent301 n Mkt309 past questions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Henrymas(m): 3:19am On Oct 09, 2019
I'm still experiencing difficult submitting my tma 2. Please, I'm depressed coz the time keeps ticking. What I'm supposed to to? I cleared cache on my google chrome mobile browser already and still no luck. Please, kindly help a brother. Thanks and God bless.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AXYZ: 4:36am On Oct 09, 2019
Henrymas:
I'm still experiencing difficult submitting my tma 2. Please, I'm depressed coz the time keeps ticking. What I'm supposed to to? I cleared cache on my google chrome mobile browser already and still no luck. Please, kindly help a brother. Thanks and God bless.

Change device. Use computer or another phone
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:50am On Oct 09, 2019
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1.NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (PGD, Msc &MBA)

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE JUST HAVE LESS THAN 15 DAYS OF SUBMITTING OUR TMA2 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 24TH OF OCTOBER....

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Henrymas(m): 8:39am On Oct 09, 2019
AXYZ:

Change device. Use computer or another phone
O.k sir. Thanks and God bless.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hify9935(f): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2019
AliEsq:
have you checked the final pop time table? any clash as in 2 to 3 papers a day.
I checked briefly, and it was outta curiosity cause I'm not writing POP. Make dem no do like last semester, postponing exams anyhow. People get plans.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eddie7: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2019
Good day house. Please when will the next admission/ application forms be sold for undergraduate candidates? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2019
eddie7:
Good day house. Please when will the next admission/ application forms be sold for undergraduate candidates? Thanks
Check back by January.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.