Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485955 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
folajoy09:
pls house, if portal is showing negative amount what can I do?
NEGATIVE BALANCE ISSUE RECTIFIED

Simply try this step below:⬇

√Log in to your portal
√Click eWallet
√Go to view wallet
√Logout and login again or Refresh page
√Your wallet should balance!

NOTE: if you still experience negative balance after the above steps, then you have to report yourself to the school bursary.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fantachapman(m): 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hello good people,
Is it possible to finish from NOUN at your own pace? For example, would someone who has secured provisional admission at NOUN for a 4 years course, be able to finish in 2 years if he/she was fast? or is everything done strictly by the calendar?
Also, those who have studied at NOUN and transferred to another school, how easy was it to secure a transcript before graduation?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
Fantachapman:
Hello good people,
Is it possible to finish from NOUN at your own pace? For example, would someone who has secured provisional admission at NOUN for a 4 years course, be able to finish in 2 years if he/she was fast? or is everything done strictly by the calendar?
Also, those who have studied at NOUN and transferred to another school, how easy was it to secure a transcript before graduation?
There is minimum and maximum time in spite the 'flexibility' you hear about the programmes. I Masters programmes for instance is scheduled for two years but I have seen people finish their program in a year! But in the example u gave, it is not possible. For instance, most 4yrs program requires 120TCU and you cannot do more than 24units in a semester. So, u can see that it is not possible in the case of the example u cited.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by decargne: 5:18am On Jan 15, 2020
please how true is this? I had earlier paid 7500 via remitta and when I wanted to continue, I got to this point. please assist by shedding more light. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 8:10am On Jan 15, 2020
has anyone here seen their seminar result ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:15am On Jan 15, 2020
decargne:
please how true is this? I had earlier paid 7500 via remitta and when I wanted to continue, I got to this point. please assist by shedding more light. thanks
NEW FEATURES
CURRENTLY MAINTENANCE IS ONGOING

✔ CHECK YOUR MAIL
✔COPY THE UNIQUE ID
✔GO ON CHECK RRR (PASTE THE RRR YOU MADE PAYMENT WITH) "TRANSACTION SUCCESSFUL"
✔NEXT "CONTINUE AFTER PAYMENT"
✔CLICK HERE https://www.admissions.nouonline.net/zzadmform_pg.php
✔INPUT YOUR "RRR" AND SELECT YOUR "PROGRAMME" SUBMIT
✔FINALLY, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO FILL THE ADMISSION FORM.

MISHA CARES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Balikis09: 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
please house, once someone print the admission letter how soon can someone visit the study centre for showing up original result before knowing the tuition fees and other charges included. Please
� help me out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
Balikis09:
please house, once someone print the admission letter how soon can someone visit the study centre for showing up original result before knowing the tuition fees and other charges included. Please
� help me out
You can go there even tomorrow. But I suggest you leave it till like next week not sure if issuance of Matriculation number is possible yet.
Let other members here contribute too.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
TO ALL NOUNITES

I. SEMESTER REGISTRATION - ACTIVE

II. COURSE REGISTRATION - ACTIVE

III. EXAM REGISTRATION - ACTIVE

IV. CARRY OVER REGISTRATION - NOT ACTIVE

V. WALLET FUNDING - ACTIVE

VI. ADMISSION FORM- ACTIVE

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

BEFORE YOU MAKE PAYMENTS TO YOUR STUDENTS PORTAL MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A POSITIVE BALANCE, IF YOU ARE HAVING A NEGATIVE BALANCE (-) IN YOUR PORTAL RECTIFY IT FIRST BEFORE PAYING.

THANKS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
Why am I still getting "postgraduate admission coming soon" each time I try to apply?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
OFFICIAL: NOUN releases 2020 Academic calendar.

Check here for details:https://nou.edu.ng/page/academic-calendar

Download:https://nou.edu.ng/sites/default/files/2020-01/ADJUSTED%202020%20Academic%20Calendar.pdf
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
yak:
Why am I still getting "postgraduate admission coming soon" each time I try to apply?
Postgraduate Admission is not fully out, most especially for the newly introduced programmes but other old programmes are active and accessible.

https://www.admissions.nouonline.net/zzadmform_pg.php

https://www.admissions.nouonline.net/zzappl_pg_form.php

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
Samisha500:

Postgraduate Admission is not fully out, most especially for the newly introduced programmes but other old programmes are active and accessible.

https://www.admissions.nouonline.net/zzadmform_pg.php

Ok!
Thanks!
Will noun ask for transcript b4 they offer admission?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oawojobi(m): 2:41am On Jan 16, 2020
Anthonyo15
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oawojobi(m): 3:26am On Jan 16, 2020
Let's hook up if you're doing ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
08137618931 WHATSAPP LINE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by decargne: 5:05am On Jan 16, 2020
Samisha500:

NEW FEATURES
CURRENTLY MAINTENANCE IS ONGOING

✔ CHECK YOUR MAIL
✔COPY THE UNIQUE ID
✔GO ON CHECK RRR (PASTE THE RRR YOU MADE PAYMENT WITH) "TRANSACTION SUCCESSFUL"
✔NEXT "CONTINUE AFTER PAYMENT"
✔CLICK HERE https://www.admissions.nouonline.net/zzadmform_pg.php
✔INPUT YOUR "RRR" AND SELECT YOUR "PROGRAMME" SUBMIT
✔FINALLY, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO FILL THE ADMISSION FORM.

MISHA CARES

Thank you alot. The next stage has not gone through despite my trial with over 6 types of browser, internet connectivity and uncountable attempts. Honestly, I would have given up if I had not paid the 7500 via remitta. Thank you again
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:35am On Jan 16, 2020
yak:

Ok!
Thanks!
Will noun ask for transcript b4 they offer admission?
Capital NO.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nounonline: 11:43am On Jan 16, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
2020/2021 SESSION B.SC/PGD ADMISSION IS ON NOW

✅ Do Portal Registration ✅ Do Semester Registration ✅ Register Courses ✅ Check your Results

DM the number below to be added to the WhatsApp group, only for Abuja students

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kayusely70(m): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
anthonyo15 enskynelson samisha500 how does one classify a final result of C, A, A, B, D, C, C, B, D Is It 2.1 or 2.2?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
After project defence which i did last sept, do i hv to do anything to hav my name on grad list or i shu be expecting my name on graduation list

Also, is the list made by various study centres or directly from the headquarter?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
Have you seen the project result.
BSc or Postgraduate
Phiheywhy1:
After project defence which i did last sept, do i hv to do anything to hav my name on grad list or i shu be expecting my name on graduation list

Also, is the list made by various study centres or directly from the headquarter?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by parrotibaba(m): 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
Please I have a couple of questions

Firstly, when is the semester registration ending?

Secondly, can a post graduate student register all his carry over courses (both first and second semester) this semester?

Thirdly, will one have to go through the process of fresh registration for carryovers or is there a different process?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
Admission is still On!!!

COURSE AND EXAM REGISTRATION ENDS MARCH 11.

TAKE NOTE!

MISHA CARES
(WHATSAPP)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
decargne:

Thank you alot. The next stage has not gone through despite my trial with over 6 types of browser, internet connectivity and uncountable attempts. Honestly, I would have given up if I had not paid the 7500 via remitta. Thank you again
YOU CAN CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP SO WE CAN BOTH SOLVE IT.

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
parrotibaba:
Please I have a couple of questions

Firstly, when is the semester registration ending?

Secondly, can a post graduate student register all his carry over courses (both first and second semester) this semester?

Thirdly, will one have to go through the process of fresh registration for carryovers or is there a different process?

1. ALL REGISTRATION ENDS ON THE 11TH OF MARCH

2. YES, YOU CAN REGISTER BOTH FIRST AND SECOND SEMESTER C/O

3. FIRST, MAKE SURE YOU PAY FOR THE SEMESTER REGISTRATION (N18,000) BEFORE YOU CAN REGISTER C/O EXAMS (N2,000 PER EXAM) "POSTGRADUATE"

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
Enskynelson:

Capital NO.

Thanks again boss

They shld do and open the PG admission portal. Seems like they introduced some new courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
nounonline:
LATEST INFO !!

> Check NOUN Exam Result Updates and Modifications

> How to Apply for the National Open University Admission - The Right Way

> NOUN School Fees for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students

> 2020 NOUN Admission Requirement and Graduation Requirement

> Visit the www Nouonline Portal for more info.

MGT.
Good day, please how does one register for courses for the Center for Entrepreneurship & General studies when applying for admission. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
Samisha500:
Admission is still On!!!

COURSE AND EXAM REGISTRATION ENDS MARCH 11.

TAKE NOTE!

MISHA CARES
(WHATSAPP)
please how does one register for courses for the Center for Entrepreneurship & General studies when applying for admission. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
dumo1:

please how does one register for courses for the Center for Entrepreneurship & General studies when applying for admission. Thanks.
SAME WAY YOU REGISTER FOR EVERY OTHER COURSE..
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR COURSES

After you are done with semester registration next is to register your courses

>Step 1. visit nouonline.net

>Step 2. Click student > login and fill in ur matric number as username and insert your password then click submit

>Step 3. Click Registration beside ewallet, a dropdown will come up, then click on Register courses

>Step 4. A new page Will show up Displaying your pic, name, semester e.t.c with three buttons which are level, submit and reset

>Step 5. Click on level and select your level, click on submit, a new page will come up again displaying level, submit, reset and proceed

>Step 6. Click on proceed and another page will come up, listing all the courses you are to register for the semester

>Step 7. Click Add beside each course and then click submit after you are done adding all the courses you will get a success message when done

MISHA CARES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
Samisha500:

SAME WAY YOU REGISTER FOR EVERY OTHER COURSE..
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR COURSES

After you are done with semester registration next is to register your courses

>Step 1. visit nouonline.net

>Step 2. Click student > login and fill in ur matric number as username and insert your password then click submit

>Step 3. Click Registration beside ewallet, a dropdown will come up, then click on Register courses

>Step 4. A new page Will show up Displaying your pic, name, semester e.t.c with three buttons which are level, submit and reset

>Step 5. Click on level and select your level, click on submit, a new page will come up again displaying level, submit, reset and proceed

>Step 6. Click on proceed and another page will come up, listing all the courses you are to register for the semester

>Step 7. Click Add beside each course and then click submit after you are done adding all the courses you will get a success message when done

MISHA CARES
I mean the faculty name does show on the list of faculties when one wants to register for admission

(1) (2) (3) ... (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.