Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3504078 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Askedi(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
I was given a research topic approval form but my supervisor is going to be out of town for a long time, and he's supposed to sign it. Who knows how long I can hold on to the form before submission.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
Send your preferred Topics to your supervisor, so that he can approve one, and you start your project
You can submit the form later, the most important thing is for him to approve a topic.

Askedi:
I was given a research topic approval form but my supervisor is going to be out of town for a long time, and he's supposed to sign it. Who knows how long I can hold on to the form before submission.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ehizogies: 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
Please when will noun release graduating list....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Afriifa(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
SlimBrawnie:

Since 2018. I'm done with everything and already seen my results from last semester. Okay, I attempted to do it manually by inputting the two RRR pin from 2017payment that will clear it but it's saying the remita portal is unavailable... Or something like that.
If you're done with everything like you've said, then you need to brace up and expect your name on the next graduation list which should be out between Febuary. you don't have to worry about the minuses. kindly leave them with their deficiences.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Update:

✅ Registration

Registration of Course/Exams ends 11th of March

✅ Tma
1st Tma: (9th-29th) March

2nd Tma: (30th-31st) March

3rd Tma: (1st- 20th) April.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hello. Please is it possible for one to get a transcript from NOUN even if he hasn't completed his academic program with NOUN? If yes, please what's the procedure?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Xtine22(m): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
rrreer:
Update:
✅ Registration
Registration of Course/Exams ends 11th of March
✅ Tma 1st Tma: (9th-29th) March
2nd Tma: (30th-31st) March
3rd Tma: (1st- 20th) April.
but PG admission is not going na
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Askedi(m): 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Teddyg2:
Send your preferred Topics to your supervisor, so that he can approve one, and you start your project
You can submit the form later, the most important thing is for him to approve a topic.

He has approved it already but we might no be seeing physical till around March or April.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
*Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!*

This info is basically for *freshers*(100lvl first semester)

*freshers*, ah know y'all doesn't know how the school operates and u might not really get along with the system for the first time.

To avoid having a bad result or getting discouraged by the school system, u need an *educational consultant*,someone who is gonna guide u from the *startpoint* CUZ the source to all *bad result* is lack of information

*Information* is the key when is comes to *national open university*.atyms *self-study* can't do the trick for all courses especially courses under *faculty of science, management science and social science*

*NOUN* HAS TWO EXAMINATION SCHEMES WHICH ARE
��
*E_EXAMS(COMPUTER BASED)*
this is for 100lvl and 200lvl students

*Pen-on-Paper(P.O.P) EXAMS*
This is for 300lvl-400lvl students

Note: *100lvl* and *200lvl* still remains the easiest way to earn that good grade cos all exams are *computer-based* but when that chance is lost, their is no guarantee that *300lvl* will be better CUZ dahs wen *school for every students kickoff*

Graduating from *NOUN* IS A *SECOND CLASS UPPER* shld be your minimum priority CUZ *third-class* and *second class lower* shouldn't be an option*

*Tools needed to excel in national open university*
�Very reliable *educational consult* for good information and *guidance*
�Course materials
�Past questions
�Exams summaries
�A lecture center *(it might be an online gathering or a physical one)*
�Lastly, *DETERMINATION*

Lets curb failure. *THE REWARD OF HARDWORK IS SUCCESS*

WHEN U FAIL TO *PLAN*, YOU PLAN TO *FAIL*

Don't focus on any shortcuts if u gat anybody spreading such information.. *NO SHORTCUTS IN NOUN* so don't be fooled..

*EXPO WORKS BETTER FOR THE BRILLIANT ONES*

Lets make this semester a better one for everyone and let's smile at the end

For those in-need of an *educational consultant*, you can DM or call 07085777245

*ADMINS*

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
I paid via card payment for new admission and it was successful, hope no problem. because I saw in the admission letter that I should come along with bank teller, though I have the remita receipt. Hope I'm on the way?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
PROCEDURE TO UPLOAD IT/SIWES REPORT

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Once you finish with chapter one, send it to him to review, continue with the other chapters.
Or better you go to your study centre to complain, and they might assign you another supervisor.
Good luck.
Askedi:

He has approved it already but we might no be seeing physical till around March or April.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
VITAL INFORMATION ON SIWES DEFENCE

All students who started their attachment in August 2019 and has successfully completed their SIWES programme are expected to come to the centre on Tuesday with the listed materials for defence.

1. Filled and signed logbook

2. Printed and binded IT Report

NB: You must have created your SIWES record online and successfully uploaded IT Report soft copy (PDF) on https://mylearningspace.nouedu2.net because the defence exercise will be scheduled in batch.

This authentic update is exclusive to Mushin Study Centre (MSC) students.

Should you have questions regarding this post, please let me know.

SOURCE: NMSC

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
JUST IN
Breaking news!!!

If you were caught in exam malpractice in DEC 2018 and you want to continue with your studies this semester, you are expected to visit your centre ICT department or the director's office for them to help you with the process of reactivating your portal..

Mgt
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
Evening all

How has been the week, am sure it been cool. smiley

Note; The semester is already running, before we know it, things will start setting in.

This is salary week let plan ahead for our study

➡Registration is fully on except for carry-over courses

➡Uploading of passport is not going yet

➡Registration will close on the 11th of March, this date might not be extended.

↪Start preparing for the semester by getting materials and past questions, If you are having issues going to print out your materials and you need the print out you can chat me up DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER.

⬛Thanks to those who had referred one or two people to me for admission, admission is still very much on you can always send me referrals.

✳IT, Project, Seminar, Business plan writing and any other NOUN related is also Available

✳You can chat me up for any other clarification

Have a wonderful night rest

MISHA CARES

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gracygem100: 5:42am On Feb 01, 2020
I've been trying to apply for a post graduate program but always get stucked at 'Pay Remita Account Transfer. Always showing an error page

Wat do I do pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Xtine22(m): 7:28am On Feb 01, 2020
gracygem100:
I've been trying to apply for a post graduate program but always get stucked at 'Pay Remita Account Transfer. Always showing an error page

Wat do I do pls
even me, I don tireself. admission for masters is really not going at the moment. I don't know if any has successfully applied here.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chingle5(m): 7:34am On Feb 01, 2020
Noun students please help a brother out, please i need GST materials from your library since i dont have the pass i was unable to download it .. Please help me i really need it ... Please whatsapp 09098970319
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chingle5(m): 7:36am On Feb 01, 2020
Noun students please help a brother out, please i need GST materials from your library since i dont have the pass i was unable to download it .. Please help me i really need it ... Please whatsapp 09098970319
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chingle5(m): 8:01am On Feb 01, 2020
HumorMe:
NOUN ABUJA STUDY CENTRE WHATSAPP GROUP, REPLY TO BE ADDED

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fariq: 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
gracygem100 Xtine22

It's going. It's not easy to do unless you know some tactics.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Noblejay7: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
NOUN, kindly release graduation list.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
Xtine22:

even me, I don tireself. admission for masters is really not going at the moment. I don't know if any has successfully applied here.
IT IS GOING AND WORKING PERFECTLY.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
gracygem100:

Wat do I do pls
DONT USE REMITA ACCOUNT TRANSFER..
BANK BRANCH WORKS BETTER! ALL YOU JUST HAVE TO DO, COPY THE RRR NUMBER (12 DIGITS NUMBER) GO TO A PREFERRED BANK AND MAKE THE PAYMENT..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
kiss Good Morning Distinct People Of Noun (National Open University Of Nigeria)..This Is Your Consultant MISHA CARES, I Hope You All Are Good...I Hope You All Know That Registration For The New Semester Has Commence, However Some Students Couldn't Proceed Due To Negative Sign (-) As Balance On Thier Portal. ....U Can Consult Us Here On Whatsapp Let Discuss And Rub Minds Together As Where As Other Services Like, PROJECT, PORTAL MONITORING OTHER NOUN RELATED... Student Don't Know If They Have Cover The Number Of Units Or Courses As Regards To Graduation Let Talk..

MISHA CARES 09051481358
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oricha62(m): 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
HumorMe:
NOUN ABUJA STUDY CENTRE WHATSAPP GROUP, REPLY TO BE ADDED
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elguaje(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
HumorMe:
*Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!*

This info is basically for *freshers*(100lvl first semester)

*freshers*, ah know y'all doesn't know how the school operates and u might not really get along with the system for the first time.

To avoid having a bad result or getting discouraged by the school system, u need an *educational consultant*,someone who is gonna guide u from the *startpoint* CUZ the source to all *bad result* is lack of information

*Information* is the key when is comes to *national open university*.atyms *self-study* can't do the trick for all courses especially courses under *faculty of science, management science and social science*

*NOUN* HAS TWO EXAMINATION SCHEMES WHICH ARE
��
*E_EXAMS(COMPUTER BASED)*
this is for 100lvl and 200lvl students

*Pen-on-Paper(P.O.P) EXAMS*
This is for 300lvl-400lvl students

Note: *100lvl* and *200lvl* still remains the easiest way to earn that good grade cos all exams are *computer-based* but when that chance is lost, their is no guarantee that *300lvl* will be better CUZ dahs wen *school for every students kickoff*

Graduating from *NOUN* IS A *SECOND CLASS UPPER* shld be your minimum priority CUZ *third-class* and *second class lower* shouldn't be an option*

*Tools needed to excel in national open university*
�Very reliable *educational consult* for good information and *guidance*
�Course materials
�Past questions
�Exams summaries
�A lecture center *(it might be an online gathering or a physical one)*
�Lastly, *DETERMINATION*

Lets curb failure. *THE REWARD OF HARDWORK IS SUCCESS*

WHEN U FAIL TO *PLAN*, YOU PLAN TO *FAIL*

Don't focus on any shortcuts if u gat anybody spreading such information.. *NO SHORTCUTS IN NOUN* so don't be fooled..

*EXPO WORKS BETTER FOR THE BRILLIANT ONES*

Lets make this semester a better one for everyone and let's smile at the end

For those in-need of an *educational consultant*, you can DM or call 07085777245

*ADMINS*
pls, kindly enlighten me about the science practicals.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Xtine22(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Samisha500:

IT IS GOING AND WORKING PERFECTLY.
I have generated unique ID long ago but if I try to proceed with it, it show site can't be reached or an error message comes up
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Xtine22:

I have generated unique ID long ago but if I try to proceed with it, it show site can't be reached or an error message comes up
CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vresbaby: 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
Please my mat no starts with 174 , I have not been able to log in
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
Please house I just submit my project to the school but the officer in charge didn’t ask me for the soft copy because I heard that I need to upload the soft copy to NOUN portal Please is there anybody that has the idea of the link which I need to upload the soft copy to.Thanks
The Woman also collect 3 copies from me now I don’t have any hard copy
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) ... (1582) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.