Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3490245 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tikristinimi21: 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
Good day everyone.
I started NOUN last year. Will I be paying for registration again today this semester since I paid last semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
tikristinimi21:
Good day everyone.
I started NOUN last year. Will I be paying for registration again today this semester since I paid last semester?

Registration is every semester and not every session. Take note.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tikristinimi21: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
Enskynelson:

Registration is every semester and not every session. Take note.

Thank you sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
tikristinimi21:

Thank you sir
If the previous semester was your first ever semester, this semester registration will cost you less than the previous marginally by about18k.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Xtine22(m): 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
ijesuoboikxp1:

Please sir have noun send your transcript?
sorry I saw this late, NOUN is not sending my transcript anywhere I am the one that want to send to them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Xtine22(m): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
help every one, I am finding it difficult to apply for masters at noun; I can't generate remitta what should I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
Xtine22:

sorry I saw this late, NOUN is not sending my transcript anywhere I am the one that want to send to them.
No problem, Thank you for your reply, am looking for someone that noun have successfully send their transcript to another Foreign University or insitútions.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moonfc: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
Xtine22:
help every one, I am finding it difficult to apply for masters at noun; I can't generate remitta what should I do?

I have this same issue, and Kazrem has been on the matter too to help me.

For now, I can't still generate Remitta, but it looks like an IT issue that will be resolved soon. Just keep trying. Cheers!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Xtine22(m): 5:59am On Jan 29, 2020
moonfc:

I have this same issue, and Kazrem has been on the matter too to help me.

For now, I can't still generate Remitta, but it looks like an IT issue that will be resolved soon. Just keep trying. Cheers!

k. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:14am On Jan 29, 2020
ADVISE TO ALL STUDENTS THAT WILL REGISTER IN 2020/1 SEMESTER

Dear sir/ma,

Do not wait till exam period before opening or reading your course materials (textbooks) in other to gain deeply in understanding of the courses materials especially if you are writing your first PEN ON PAPER (POP) exam this coming semester.

Remember that "A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP" and A POOR PRESENTATION CAN MAKE AN EXCELLENT IDEAS LOOK ORDINARY. If there is any area you are finding difficult to comprehend, seek assistance of the group reading mate, mostly students in your department, who are ahead of you or find a standard tutor for yourself for more explanatory concepts that would academically enhance your performance.

Thus, I will advise you to draft a reading timetable today, obtain subsequent semesters past questions from a reliable agent, summary of your textbooks. read those materials, always review and revise all your reading materials while we prepare to assisting on your TMA for you in order to be focus on exam reading.

Lastly, for those who are not used to reading of materials (textbooks) on their own before, learn faster when guided by a tutor/ by studying materials. It's never too late.

....Thank you for reading

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 8:28am On Jan 29, 2020
Xtine22:
contact me, 07085777245
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2020
When are they releasing project result?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pyrated: 11:41am On Jan 29, 2020
Please, i want to confirm for a friend, he just applied for a PG program and was asked to follow up with his school for processing of transcript, i want to assume this is a new process and more so his school is asking that he pay for the processing of the transcript. His questions are:
1. Will NOUN still charge him for result verification fee or it will be removed?
2. Does he have to wait till the transcript is sent to NOUN before he can proceed to the SC to get his matric number?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 29, 2020
pyrated:
Please, i want to confirm for a friend, he just applied for a PG program and was asked to follow up with his school for processing of transcript, i want to assume this is a new process and more so his school is asking that he pay for the processing of the transcript. His questions are:
1. Will NOUN still charge him for result verification fee or it will be removed?
2. Does he have to wait till the transcript is sent to NOUN before he can proceed to the SC to get his matric number?

1. NOUN will not charge him for result verification
2. He will be given a conditional admission and therefore he can proceed to get his Matriculation Number from his Study Centre. But let him be fast about his transcript.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ajayidavid99: 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
Please how do I continue with the MSc Application for Information Technology. I have BSc Computer with Electronics, which is not listed in the list of programs as requirement. Only Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Electrical Electronic... What should I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
ajayidavid99:
Please how do I continue with the MSc Application for Information Technology. I have BSc Computer with Electronics, which is not listed in the list of programs as requirement. Only Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Electrical Electronic... What should I do?

Go to Study Centre and meet the Counselor. The Counselor will advice you properly.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by studentarrive: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
For all assistance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ionome(f): 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hello, pls i want to apply for MSc information technology and everytime i click on apply, i get error message. pls how do i go about it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dave0116(m): 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
tikristinimi21:
Good day everyone.

Pls what was the total fees you paid for 100l and what's the total you'll be paying for 200l?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oricha62(m): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
Good evening, please when is NOUN course and exam registration closing?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
Oricha62:
Good evening, please when is NOUN course and exam registration closing?
11th March according to the Calendar
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tikristinimi21: 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
Dave0116:

Pls what was the total fees you paid for 100l and what's the total you'll be paying for 200l?

I am actually doing a Masters in Business Administration. I paid about #82,000 including the purchase of application form for the first semester.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oricha62(m): 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
Enskynelson:

11th March according to the Calendar
Thanks so much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Unclesarm: 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
What of second semester mad is it mba or msc business administration
tikristinimi21:

I am actually doing a Masters in Business Administration. I paid about #82,000 including the purchase of application form for the first semester.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 30, 2020
Who is attending Abuja Duste study center? I am contemplating studying Criminology or Information technology, I like to meet someone who is already studying information technology to know how challenging it is because I am am a very busy person and i am not sure i can handle something that technical with my current job or so i think �‍♂️ PLEASE SOMEONE HELP �
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 4:45am On Jan 30, 2020
The project topic "Dissolution of marriage problems and prospect " I need the " literature review "
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olamilite: 6:25am On Jan 30, 2020
dungas30:
The project topic "Dissolution of marriage problems and prospect " I need the " literature review "
Check Academia and Google scholar
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 7:15am On Jan 30, 2020
Just don't apply for it, if you know you can not read, you don't have time for researching and you don't have the basic knowledge of IT before.
Go for what you know you are good on.

teesoft02:
Who is attending Abuja Duste study center? I am contemplating studying Criminology or Information technology, I like to meet someone who is already studying information technology to know how challenging it is because I am am a very busy person and i am not sure i can handle something that technical with my current job or so i think �‍♂️ PLEASE SOMEONE HELP �
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 7:41am On Jan 30, 2020
All negative have been cleared

(1) (2) (3) ... (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.