Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,655 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3499394 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by autolearner: 1:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by paradise88: 2:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
NOTICE TO ALL SOUTHWEST GST302 STUDENTS

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vresbaby: 3:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hi, please are we required to create a new username and password to login and fill the graduate exit form?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 4:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY: WE'RE SOLUTION PROVIDER, THEREFORE TELL US WHAT'S YOUR CHALLENGES ARE AND WE'LL ASSIST YOU!

✔ Fresh Admission & Application process

✔ Portal Analysis

✔ Minus Sign Removal

✔ Project & Seminar writing

✔ TMA 30/30 GUARANTEED

✔ PAST QUESTIONS 2014-2019 (BSC/ PGD & MSC)

✔ Remita(RRR)

✔ Business plan (GST302)

✔ IT/SIWES (REPORT)

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 4:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY: WE'RE SOLUTION PROVIDER, THEREFORE TELL US WHAT'S YOUR CHALLENGES ARE AND WE'LL ASSIST YOU!

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
vresbaby:
Hi, please are we required to create a new username and password to login and fill the graduate exit form?
http://researchandadvancement.nouedu.net/content/graduate-exit-survey
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nounonline: 6:57pm On Feb 29, 2020
JUST NOW...

Check the NOUN Graduation FINAL List - 29/2/2020 update

=> https://nounportalng.com/noun-graduation-list/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Greenarrow01(m): 7:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
Pls who will help me to register for noun.. Undergraduate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 9:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
Please has anyone here gone for clearance at mushin study center? If yes..

Did they attend to everybody irrespective of their courses or there is a schedule they are following.

I am planning to go for my screening on Monday.

Any information will help me plan my week.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
Greenarrow01:
Pls who will help me to register for noun.. Undergraduate
New application or registration of courses? DM me if you haven't done that yet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vresbaby: 10:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mosesemmy(m): 11:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
rrreer:

✔ Fresh Admission & Application process

✔ Portal Analysis

✔ Minus Sign Removal

✔ Project & Seminar writing

✔ TMA 30/30 GUARANTEED

✔ PAST QUESTIONS 2014-2019 (BSC/ PGD & MSC)

✔ Remita(RRR)

✔ Business plan (GST302)

✔ IT/SIWES (REPORT)
Good evening, can one defile the postgraduate admission
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
Mosesemmy:

Good evening, can one defile the postgraduate admission
"Defer" yes. Get the admission and get matriculation number but not register till you are ready. YEs, if that's what u mean.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 11:41am On Mar 01, 2020
autolearner:

Dropped a message
ok
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
Transcripts, transcripts, transcripts. This is becoming a bane. Has anyone succeeded in getting their transcripts delivered from NOUN to the institution that wanted it?

If so, how did you, he, or she achieve it?

Why is no one saying anything about this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
Good evening my neighbours.
Plz has any PG student completed the registration process?
Is there anyway NOUN will contact one when transcript from Alma Mater gets to them?
The courier company that delivered my transcript already updated me it has bn delivered
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ribasandez:

Because there are
1. Only two first class graduands in my department
2. The other guy has a cgpa of 4.54 which is below mine (His name also appeared on the August 2019 graduation list, and that one had cgpa on it).
3. I was called from the HQ... They want me at the Convocation ceremony.
4. I was congratulated by the Dean.
5. My cgpa is either 4.80 or slightly below it.
Congrats to you.
bro, what's Ur course of study?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
Phiheywhy1:

Congrats to you.
bro, what's Ur course of study?

Thanks
Economics

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ribasandez:

Thanks
Economics
that even make it great , with all the calculations that goes with that course .congrats once again to you bro.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ibotswaggs: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ribasandez:

Because there are
1. Only two first class graduands in my department
2. The other guy has a cgpa of 4.54 which is below mine (His name also appeared on the August 2019 graduation list, and that one had cgpa on it).
3. I was called from the HQ... They want me at the Convocation ceremony.
4. I was congratulated by the Dean.
5. My cgpa is either 4.80 or slightly below it.

Congrats bro. Can I contact you?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
ibotswaggs:

Congrats bro. Can I contact you?

Sure you can

tkroy02@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hismond(m): 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
Hello house, what's the solution to this PG transcript issue. I don't think my former school has even sent mine yet, do I just forget about this semester?

Someone is advising me to consider NTI, but I'm not convinced

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:03am On Mar 02, 2020
when is matric and how do we get our gowns?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 7:17am On Mar 02, 2020
Please is mushin study center following procedures for clearance. Can I go there at anytime irrespective of my department.

I don't want to go there and they won't attended to me for some reasons..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:30am On Mar 02, 2020
ananne:
Please is mushin study center following procedures for clearance. Can I go there at anytime irrespective of my department.

I don't want to go there and they won't attended to me for some reasons..
Patiently wait till 10th of march

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kennyking1234: 8:04am On Mar 02, 2020
Prepare adequately for your upcoming utme exams using the my school CBT app with over 40,000 past questions. Activated at very cheap rate... https:///2348125865992

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:11am On Mar 02, 2020
Good morning all

Don't forget we are already in March.

Exam and course registration ends on the 31st of this month

TMA may start this month, there is no official memo stating otherwise

If you are doing seminar, project, IT, Practical and field trip try and visit your study centre to do the needful cos there is deadline for assigning students.

For business plan students from South West have been restricted to 2 Sustainable development goals (SDG) so pls take note and uploading of business plan will start by April 1st.

If you will be in need of assistance for TMA, Seminar, Project and Business plan you can chat me up.

Enjoy the brand new month/week and stay save from corona virus. The Lord will protect us all. Amen

MISHA CARES

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 8:48am On Mar 02, 2020
Anthonyo15:

Patiently wait till 10th of march

Why 10th sir?

My portal is closed. I have an E-wallet I printed during clearance for exams in late 2018.

Can I use it?

I want to be able to finish my clearance in a day since I work outside Lagos State.

I want toknow why you said 10th.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2020
ananne:

Why 10th sir?

My portal is closed. I have an E-wallet I printed during clearance for exams in late 2018.

Can I use it?

I want to be able to finish my clearance in a day since I work outside Lagos State.

I want toknow why you said 10th.
Clearance for department and Bursary will commence 10th of March, the only clearance on-going now is for LIBRARY...

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by swtme(f): 9:39am On Mar 02, 2020
Hello guys,good morning

I paid for the admission form last year but didn’t complete the registration process,i am ready now and tried using the remita payment code but it gave me this error code,i used this same remita code to fill the admission form(though I didn’t complete it)

Please what do i do?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 10:53am On Mar 02, 2020
Dropping of courses is active. Contact me
www.nounaid.com/contact

(1) (2) (3) ... (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.