Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,417 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3499065 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jessyb: 11:11am On Mar 03, 2020
If you have anyone in need of studying for GMAT....here's a free link to a full study material

https://www.file-up.org/chcyevj42ovl

Ok!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 11:27am On Mar 03, 2020
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY: WE'RE SOLUTION PROVIDER, THEREFORE TELL US WHAT'S YOUR CHALLENGES ARE AND WE'LL ASSIST YOU!

Fresh Admission & Application process

Portal Analysis

Minus Sign Removal

Project & Seminar writing

TMA 30/30 GUARANTEED

PAST QUESTIONS 2014-2019 (BSC/ PGD & MSC)

Remita(RRR)

Business plan (GST302)

IT/SIWES (REPORT)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jvmum(f): 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
Many thanks. I appreciate

Anthonyo15:

➡VIctoria Island is same as (Lagos Study Centre.

THERE ARE 4 STUDY CENTRES IN LAGOS.

✔Apapa Study Centre
✔Obalende (McCarthy Study Centre)
✔Mushin Study Centre
✔Victoria Island (Lagos Study Centre)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
www.tklesson.com just got better
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nuhu(m): 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hello, please are you saying we should register the project as exams?

Samisha500:
QUICK REMINDER ON REGISTRATION

Do not forget to register the following on or before the closure date;

A. All carry over courses

B. Seminar

C. Research Project

D. Field Course

Most importantly, please note that each of the listed courses would cost you a thousand or Two thousand (N1,000 UNDERGRADUATE) & (N2,000 POSTGRADUATE) to register any of them as exam.

Also, TMA is coming soon and business plan booking is on-going...

Thank you

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damilonya(m): 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
Yes.
It's like that for everyone [/quote]

Okay. Thanks so much.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by parrotibaba(m): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2020
Abeg I'm a returning student, I tried to login but I'm seeing "my matric number is not registered"

What's the issue?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by happerhitho(m): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hi guys, thanks for the help since

I'm done with the screening process

My question is how do I know which course to register and how many and how much I'm to pay as school fees total
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 5:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
happerhitho:
Hi guys, thanks for the help since

I'm done with the screening process

My question is how do I know which course to register and how many and how much I'm to pay as school fees total

Search for your NOUN Registerable Courses and Cost Estimate For All Levels
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2020
parrotibaba:
Abeg I'm a returning student, I tried to login but I'm seeing "my matric number is not registered"

What's the issue?

You need to update your details every semester before you can access your portal, follow this method to update your details,
Click on the below link ⬇

https://www.nouonline.net/stuser_reg.php

FILL IN YOUR:

Matric number
Surname
Other Names
Email
Mobile Number
State of Origin
Password
Verify password

Click submit...
ONES it shows success, Go back and log in through here ⬇

https://www.nouonline.net/stuser.php
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
NOTICE!!!

➡Early childhood education seminar defence is on the 5th of March (Lagos Study Centre)

➡ Students of education who registered edu216 Micro Teaching, for Lagos Study Centre are to come on 24th of March for d Micro Teaching. Note come with a smart phone for recording, empty CD, 1,000 for lesson note.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
ABUJA MODEL STUDY CENTRE

2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hadibaba(m): 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
nuhu:
Please how much to register 3 credit unit and 2 credit unit courses?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hadibaba(m): 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
Enskynelson:

If you are new student who just got matriculation number, pls
Click here
https://www.nouonline.net/stuser_reg.php
Fill the form and submit. After that, u can login
Please can u help me calculate pgd school fees, how much to register 3 and 2credit unit courses?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
hadibaba:

Please can u help me calculate pgd school fees, how much to register 3 and 2credit unit courses?
Semester registration 35k (if u are a new student) 18k if you are a returning student
2units course 4500 (course and exams registration )
3units course 5000 (course and exams registration )
Add them up. If u are talking about PGD Education, 72k will do for fresh student.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
Good evening everyone, please how much is school fees for business administration in noun for new students.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
parrotibaba:

What's the issue?

You have to carryout Portal registration before you can access to your portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
SALLYBERRY01:
Good evening everyone, please how much is school fees for business administration in noun for new students.

Budget roughly 65k for everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
hadibaba:

Check the link on my signature to get the exact fees
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damolux01(m): 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2020
Enskynelson:

Semester registration 35k (if u are a new student) 18k if you are a returning student
2units course 4500 (course and exams registration )
3units course 5000 (course and exams registration )
Add them up. If u are talking about PGD Education, 72k will do for fresh student.
Will the 72k cover the whole program?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AXYZ: 6:45am On Mar 04, 2020
faisalcan:
No. U can't register project and field observation for exams. They are not examinable.

I registered project for exams but was dropped at my centre yesterday. I was told it's not examinable and no longer registrable as exams. My problem now is that the portal is showing that I have no registered project (as attached), even when I have paid the compulsory project fee of 25k.

Any advice please?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AXYZ: 6:47am On Mar 04, 2020
thaddeus12:

No is not necessary to register it as exam. Once you register it as a course that all. For your result it will surely show up once it goes for moderation. Some project result are yet to show. Just be calm or u visit your study center

I think this answers my question
AXYZ:

I registered project for exams but was dropped at my centre yesterday. I was told it's not examinable and no longer registrable as exams. My problem now is that the portal is showing that I have no registered project (as attached), even when I have paid the compulsory project fee of 25k.

Any advice please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AXYZ: 6:53am On Mar 04, 2020
nuhu:

You don't.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:14am On Mar 04, 2020
Damolux01:
Will the 72k cover the whole program?
No. Only one semester. Please, do yourself good to attend orientation at your study Centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olokings(m): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2020
Imagine, if #Nairaland charges you for your posts whether they're advertisement or not. Or yet, they charge the people who provide the resources which proved useful to us all.
Just think about it.
IMO

Ribasandez:
Okay, so I'm officially making nouneco available.
However, you need a password to gain access to the site.
To get the password, you need to message the Administrator via his email, making a request
And you have to follow nouneco on Facebook or Twitter.

It's not compulsory (either way, I'm perfectly alright. Too many great stuffs happening in my life already). I'm not giving my ideas out freely anyway. To gain free access to my quizzes,...

The website (for now) is nouneco.. Any further updates will be made via Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2020
please when is matriculation and how do we get our gowns
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 9:31am On Mar 04, 2020
Good morning all, for most of us that have graduated and still have some cash in our e-wallet how can we get a refund?
Secondly , how can we get school I'd card cos we didn't register for this semester.. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 04, 2020
olokings:
Imagine, if #Nairaland charges you for your posts whether they're advertisement or not. Or yet, they charge the people who provide the resources which proved useful to us all.
Just think about it.
IMO

I tried to figure out what you just said, but I'm still lost. I don't understand what your point is.

The thing is this. I have several projects I am doing. They are free (at least for now), which means I am not even thinking about profit. However, these projects are incredibly valuable. When it came to nouneco, I was skeptical about publicizing it because I feared it may make things easier for lazy students (as they may become too reliant on quizzes and past questions). And, to be honest I have no respect for lazy students. But that's a different discussion for another time.

I've got something really valuable, with the potential of helping people get excellent grades. I bring it to other people's attention through advertisements, they ignore it. Bunch of students drop out of NOUN every year. So you know what goes through my mind. They don't wanna do anything! They want things done for them, TMAs, etc. They don't wanna study, they don't want tutorials... It's the bloody truth. I don't know if it's this generation or if it's the crop of students who attend NOUN.

NOUN is an excellent school, doing all its supposed to do (in terms of the dispensation of knowledge though), but NOUN as an institution is different from the student body of NOUN. While there are a good number of alums doing great stuffs out there because they have intellectual substance, many NOUN students attend NOUN because they couldn't get into conventional universities. They don't read at all, until the day of exam. This is not a generalization though. There are serious students among us, but the vast majority just aren't.

This is the hard truth, and I am not willing to hide it.

(As regards Nairaland not charging, Seun Osewa and his business partner make lotta dough from Nairaland because of their business strategy. So, they know what they are doing).
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chinenyemego(f): 10:51am On Mar 04, 2020
Hi,please can anyone send a link to the brochure of courses offered in the National Open University of Nigeria.Thanks.
autolearner:

Dropped a message

(1) (2) (3) ... (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mistiking and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.