Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3493984 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 1:03pm On May 10, 2020
Samisha500:

Search for @Dlcmsnoun

IN ORDER FOR THEM TO RESPOND TO YOU FASTER, MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION ⬇⬇⬇ AND SEND THEM AS A DM

Your full name, email address and a copy of your course registration slip. Coupled with the specific complaint/request.

HOW TO SEND A DM

1. Click on @DlcmsNoun

2. Locate the icon shaped like an envelope (✉️)

3. Type your request/complaints and hit send

#StaySafe
i have done that thank you

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 2:54pm On May 10, 2020
Commencement Of e-Clearance Of NOUN Students Writing 2020_1 E-Exams

All NOUN students writing e-exams are expected to:
1) Download and print the e-clearance form
2) Complete Section A and affix recent COLOURED passport photograph
3) Scan and upload the completed form as follows:

READ MORE:- Commencement Of e-Clearance Of NOUN Students Writing 2020_1 E-Exams

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 11:46pm On May 10, 2020
NOUN Begins Free Virtual Training For 600 Participants

The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) has began virtual lectures and hands-on-laps training for 600 participants through its Africa Centre of Excellence on Technology Enhanced Learning, (ACETEL).

Mr Ambrose Gowong, Communications Officer, ACETEL, in a statement said the training was a partnership between ACETEL­-CISCO Academy and the Directorate of Learning Content Management System (DLCMS) of NOUN.

He said NOUN Deputy Vice-Chancellor Administration, Prof. Justus Sokefun, who declared the training open, said the training was part of ACETEL mandate of running short digital courses designed to identify and bridge the digital need in skill-based courses in the society.

READ MORE:- NOUN Begins Free Virtual Training For 600 Participants
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by revived: 12:58am On May 11, 2020
Please I Need Materials/Past Questions For Some 100lv courses to be delivered to me in Lagos This Week

Can Anyone Help Out With That Please

Kind Quote Me So I Can Knw My Costs.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:07am On May 11, 2020
revived:
Please I Need Materials/Past Questions For Some 100lv courses to be delivered to me in Lagos This Week

CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:07am On May 11, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1.NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE JUST HAVE 8DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA2 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 21ST OF MAY ...
➡BUSINESS PLAN SUBMISSION CLOSES ON THE 14TH OF MAY

4. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:01am On May 11, 2020
revived:

Soft-copies are available online though- you can print them out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:05am On May 11, 2020
We learn when we study to know, and not merely to pass.

www.tklesson.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2020
UPDATE: GST ELEARN PLATFORM

This information is for students who have been finding it difficult to login to the website.
Additional student data have been successfully uploaded into the elearn platform which means more students now have access to their GST portal.

1. The GST platform remains https://elearn.nouedu2.net

2. login with their matric number as username and as password in lower case e.g nou123456

3. If a handheld or smartphone device is been used to access the page, the device should be set to auto-rotate so as to be able to see the login icon.

Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 3:27pm On May 11, 2020
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY: WE'RE SOLUTION PROVIDER, THEREFORE TELL US WHAT'S YOUR CHALLENGES ARE AND WE'LL ASSIST YOU!.../.

Fresh Admission & Application process

Portal Analysis

Minus Sign Removal

Project & Seminar writing.

TMA 30/30 GUARANTEED ,.

PAST QUESTIONS 2014-2019 (BSC/ PGD & MSC)

Remita(RRR)

Business plan (GST302)

IT/SIWES (REPORT)//../.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 5:41pm On May 11, 2020
marvejmc:
What about the exams will I also write them
this semester? no, next semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Horlamz009(m): 5:43pm On May 11, 2020
*PROJECT RESEARCH ASSISTANT*

For your comprehensive project writing
For the following department/ course of study :
Management science
Social science
Art
Education
Kindly contact Olalekan : 08064112371, adeyanjuaolamilekan@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by michaelbills(m): 8:37pm On May 11, 2020
Is it also for freshers(100)level?

Edusportal:
Commencement Of e-Clearance Of NOUN Students Writing 2020_1 E-Exams

All NOUN students writing e-exams are expected to:
1) Download and print the e-clearance form
2) Complete Section A and affix recent COLOURED passport photograph
3) Scan and upload the completed form as follows:

READ MORE:- Commencement Of e-Clearance Of NOUN Students Writing 2020_1 E-Exams
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:27pm On May 11, 2020
michaelbills:

Is it also for freshers(100)level?

All students that registered this semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:40pm On May 11, 2020
INVALID LOGIN ISSUES RESOLVED

Head to https://elearn.nouedu2.net NOW
&
Use your matric number as username and password. ('NOU' should be written as 'nou' when inputting as password).

If you have done so before today, please try again before sending a DM.

If the issue has been resolved, please send a mail back to inform them it has been resolved or if you had sent a twitter DM, reply the DM to by typing :
"it has been resolved, Thank you"
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:41pm On May 11, 2020
Dear All,

This is to humbly inform you that additional student data have been successfully uploaded into the elearn platform.

The implication of this is that much more additional students will now have access to their GST portal.

Please Note:

1. The GST platform url is https://elearn.nouedu2.net

2. Students are to login with their matric number as username and as password.However,the nou prefix must be in lower case e.g nou123456

3. If a handheld or smartphone device is been used to access the page,such device should be set to auto-rotate so as to be able to see the login icon.

Please help circulate this to our esteemed students.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eona89: 11:23pm On May 11, 2020
Please any news on examination time table?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by happerhitho(m): 1:00am On May 12, 2020
Hi guys

I just have access to my gst portal but I can only see one course instead of two

I only see GST 107

Cant find GST 101

Pls help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:04am On May 12, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE JUST HAVE 7DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA2 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 21ST OF MAY ...

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 6:19am On May 12, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 10:38am On May 12, 2020
NOUN Examination e-Clearance For 2020_1 POP and e-Exams

we have updated the post
e-Clearance form has been added
list of all noun study centres and their contact email

READ MORE:- NOUN Examination e-Clearance For 2020_1 POP and e-Exams
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:49pm On May 12, 2020
REGARDING ELECTRONIC CLEARANCE FORM GOING VIRAL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:59am On May 13, 2020
POSTPONMENT OF GST-302

The Directorate of Entrepreneurship and General Studies has extended the deadline for the submission of GST302 business plan.

The new date will be communicated later.

#keep staying safe
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:01am On May 13, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

3. WE JUST HAVE 6 DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA2 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 21ST OF MAY ..

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:49am On May 13, 2020
POSTPONMENT OF GST-302

The Directorate of Entrepreneurship and General Studies has extended the deadline for the submission of GST302 business plan.

NEW DATE: 21ST OF MAY 2020

#keep staying safe
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ndyfaby: 11:37am On May 13, 2020
Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. ONLINE COURSES 2020 FOR INTERNATIONALS STUDENTS interested students can apply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 12:29pm On May 13, 2020
Online facilitation: No Excuse For Erring NOUN Lecturers — NOUN VC

Adamu, who made the statement in answer to a student who, during the question and answer session of the virtual inauguration ceremony, queried why all lecturers were not interfacing with their students regularly in online facilitation, said that no NOUN lecturer had any excuse whatsoever not to have online interaction with their students on a regular basis.

READ MORE:- Online facilitation: No Excuse For Erring NOUN Lecturers — NOUN VC
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 1:10pm On May 13, 2020
Good afternoon.

Can anybody confirm if NOUN headquarters have dispatched the statements/notification of results of graduating students to the study centers.

Recall that management informed students that due to the postponement of the convocation, that statement of results will be sent to the study centers.

I want to ask if this has been done.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Xmen149(m): 1:58pm On May 13, 2020
hello fams, anyone with idea oh how I can get supervisor for my project.

I have list of topics and need procedure to get supervisor since the school is not open.

PGD information Technology
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nuel101(m): 4:02pm On May 13, 2020
Please help me guys .... I’m having issue with my gst302 portal ... It keep on saying invalid login

I’ve tried using my matric number as username and password ... it’s still not working ..
Some should help me

My matric number is Nou181015271 .. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 4:15pm On May 13, 2020
nuel101:
Please help me guys .... I’m having issue with my gst302 portal ... It keep on saying invalid login

I’ve tried using my matric number as username and password ... it’s still not working ..
Some should help me

My matric number is Nou181015271 .. thanks

When typing your matric number and password make sure all are in small letters I. E nou181015271

(1) (2) (3) ... (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.