Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3489557 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pegzzyg(f): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2020
I have done that yesterday immediately I was made aware of it! Thanks for the advice too
olalekan9320:
you can use the unofficial statement of result on their website, I'm sure this works for PG
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 17, 2020
Pegzzyg:
You referred to a Mother as an 'idiot' in a faceless platform with an harmless post? I laugh at your mediocre. Peace!

Maybe because you also remarked a father rudely on the same platform.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pegzzyg(f): 11:19am On Jun 17, 2020
Highlight what you termed rude please?
Ribasandez:

Maybe because you also remarked a father rudely on the same platform.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 17, 2020
www.tklesson.com (E-learning Platform)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pegzzyg(f): 11:23am On Jun 17, 2020
High reasoning, really varies.... Thanks for your input, won't even talk about this any further, when I see the outcome, will share how I later sorted things out & leave the official email here for all. Good luck to everyone here in your endeavors....
olokings:
Stop patronising him.

I'm very sure you want to get on his list of #hugefan so that he'd attend to you promptly when you need it. That's not bad but you don't have to insult someone to drive home your fact/aim! Even @Ribasandez never insulted him.

None is obligated to respond to a request. The if and when is a matter of choice and convenience.

Quite a demonstration of HIGH reasoning.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pegzzyg(f): 11:25am On Jun 17, 2020
I really pity you... I won't reply you anymore, all the best!
Ribasandez:

One of the problems with helping people sometimes. You give them half loaf of bread, and they will hate you for not giving them the full loaf.

You really need to work on your attitude.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 17, 2020
Pegzzyg:
I really pity you... I won't reply you anymore, all the best!

Don't pity me. You don't have to. I have a fantastic life. I topped my class, topped my year, have a fine job, a nice family, and I'm moving on to do my PhD. So I don't need your pity.

SMH

4 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
OgiPrincess:
Please anyone here in Minna Study centre?

I'm moving to Bida, Niger State from Lagos and the only study centre in Niger State is in Minna.

I intend to continue schooling over there.

Please how feasible is this?

And if possible, how do I go about changing my study to Minna Niger State?

Please, Thank you

There was a memo that was passed that all students must write their exams in their study centre. It is only military officers that can write exams in another centre as visiting student with concrete evidence.

Please stay in your centre till after the exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pegzzyg(f): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hi Princess,
During my study years, a student changed from Lagos to Abeokuta Study centre in 2016, its actually feasible unless school has stopped that option.

However, you'll have to wait for school to open first. Once FG announces that Universities are opened, go to your Study centre & make your intention known, you'll be given a 'transfer form' to fill, it'll be signed & stamped by the HOD, that's what you'll take to your intended destination. I hope this helps?

Regards,
OgiPrincess:
Please anyone here in Minna Study centre?

I'm moving to Bida, Niger State from Lagos and the only study centre in Niger State is in Minna.

I intend to continue schooling over there.

Please how feasible is this?

And if possible, how do I go about changing my study to Minna Niger State?

Please, Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pegzzyg(f): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Naaa, you won't bring me to your level.... I am done replying you this time for real. Peace!
Ribasandez:

Don't pity me. You don't have to. I have a fantastic life. I topped my class, topped my year, have a fine job, a nice family, and I'm moving on to do my PhD. So I don't need your pity.

SMH
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OgiPrincess: 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
Pegzzyg:
Hi Princess,
During my study years, a student changed from Lagos to Abeokuta Study centre in 2016, its actually feasible unless school has stopped that option.

However, you'll have to wait for school to open first. Once FG announces that Universities are opened, go to your Study centre & make your intention known, you'll be given a 'transfer form' to fill, it'll be signed & stamped by the HOD, that's what you'll take to your intended destination. I hope this helps?

Regards,

Thank you so much for the information, I appreciate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pegzzyg(f): 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
You're welcome...
OgiPrincess:

Thank you so much for the information, I appreciate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IYGEAL(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Pegzzyg:
Naaa, you won't bring me to your level.... I am done replying you this time for real. Peace!

Sister, calm down. Who has measured the levels to know whose is actually higher or lower?

You seem to have no regard for how what you write affects people, but very quick to play the victim card (for instance saying you're a mother, therefore implying that no one should come at you just because of it (admittedly, the one who called you stupid was wrong too)).

Those who live in houses made of glasses shouldn't throw stones...

6 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pegzzyg(f): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
I don't want to tag you a slow poke, perhaps if you had read through every posts to get a better understanding, you won't have quoted me. Levels wasn't talking about status, levels in that context meant I wasn't going to be outlining my achievements as a way of rubbing shoulders with any one, between saying I am a Mother wasn't playing a victim card, I am sure you won't refer to your Mother as an 'Idiot' or any married woman as such when you weren't insulted by the party in the first place.

Please move on & avoid me, won't banter into words with you or anybody going forward! Rest from my inquiries that led to all the 'exchanges' in the first instance. Regards.
IYGEAL:

Sister, calm down. Who has measured the levels to know whose is actually higher or lower?

You seem to have no regard for how what you write affects people, but very quick to play the victim card (for instance saying you're a mother, therefore implying that no one should come at you just because of it (admittedly, the one who called you stupid was wrong too)).

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
@Pegzzyg @Ribasandez

Please show some maturity and control your feelings guys. You don't need all these insults.

By the way Pegzzyg... Hope you've made some progress with the transcript application from the link I sent? Are you 2019/20 graduating set?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by paradise88: 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
��Are you in need of a well-tailored, professional project report?

��Are you that student who can't afford to spend time with research work?

��Are you in need of a good project design

��Do you need a good questionnaire for your research work

*Worry no more!!!*

_@ Teeque Services_

We provide a state of the art service in:

✅Project report from scratch (both research and practical)

✅Questionnaire development

✅Research analysis and result

✅Project review and proofreading

✅Practical project design for electrical engineering students

☎08035448748 (Whatsapp and Call)

✴ Nationwide service delivery

_....professionalism is our watchword_

*A trial will surely convince you*
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
IYGEAL:

My apologies. Please ignore her. Shit happens. No one should respond to her, please. Let's assume it never happened.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
Iamundisputed:
@Pegzzyg @Ribasandez

Please show some maturity and control your feelings guys. You don't need all these insults.

By the way Pegzzyg... Hope you've made some progress with the transcript application from the link I sent? Are you 2019/20 graduating set?

Na, I'm done. I understand personalities perfectly. So I'm done. If she insults me one more time, I won't say a word.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ribasandez:

Na, I'm done. I understand personalities perfectly. So I'm done. If she insults me one more time, I won't say a word.

Thanks. Na man you be! wink
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pegzzyg(f): 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hi,

Yeah! Made some progress, would share some tips once transcript palava is over. Did DE to Noun, but I was originally 2017 set but we ended up taking our final exams in Feb 2018 hence 2019 was our convocation.
Iamundisputed:
@Pegzzyg @Ribasandez

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by naturalwaves: 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Has anyone done the virtual exam? What is the pro ess like?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IYGEAL(m): 12:00am On Jun 18, 2020
naturalwaves:
Has anyone done the virtual exam? What is the pro ess like?

I regret not registering for that thing.
The scanty info initially released pertaining the virtual exams left me ambivalent. I was unsure of how it would be handled due to lack of confidence in the system.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eona89: 2:33am On Jun 18, 2020
iyatrustee:
Pleasw has anyone gotten their exam clearance form sent back to their email from Abuja model study center?

I keep checking mine everyday and nothing yet

I am also waiting.. I wonder why noun is delaying.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kayusely70(m): 4:21am On Jun 18, 2020
kayusely70:
Good News Indeed. Kindly Keep Us Posted When Ready For Pick Up.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 8:15am On Jun 18, 2020
-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN Past Questions for ALL Departments on Q and A App

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teenagersave: 9:09am On Jun 18, 2020
WhatsApp 08069566354
For your Admission.
Escape RRR.
Geniune Past Question.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by naturalwaves: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2020
IYGEAL:

I regret not registering for that thing.
The scanty info initially released pertaining the virtual exams left me ambivalent. I was unsure of how it would be handled due to lack of confidence in the system.
I've seen some complains here and there anyway. Some people's course did not load as and when due and some other things. When I registered, a different date was given for commencement on the website. Only for it to carry another date of exam which is like 5 days before actual commencement on the timetable. If I hadn't checked the timetable, I wouldn't have known.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nounonline: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
A new teaching Job

Danny wants to be tutored in all economics subject/courses

Classes will be held Online using a Webcam on either Zoom, Skype or Google classroom

Connect with him via - https://lectutor.com/members/danny/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
If you need past questions and your project done at a very affordable rate, contact me on fkj202004@gmail.com. I will respond to your email immediately I see it.

You can also email me for enquiries.

Please send a message to the email address and not through nairaland.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:16am On Jun 19, 2020
ATTENTION!!!

Hello everyone, We have come to the end of business presentation yesterday.
1. Students that have presented from May 4th to June 13th should confirm their matric number from the comprehensive list sent to their desk officers. Kindly check THOROUGHLY and get back to us if yours is not captured on or before 20th June, 2020.

2. Those who did from 15th June till 18th will be sent on 24th June.

3. All Scores will be posted on your notice board at the study centres as soon as school reopens. Thanks for your cooperation.
Best wishes,

Dr. AWOLUMATE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by paradise88: 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
paradise88:
��Are you in need of a well-tailored, professional project report?

��Are you that student who can't afford to spend time with research work?

��Are you in need of a good project design

��Do you need a good questionnaire for your research work

*Worry no more!!!*

_@ Teeque Services_

We provide a state of the art service in:

✅Project report from scratch (both research and practical)

✅Questionnaire development

✅Research analysis and result

✅Project review and proofreading

✅Practical project design for electrical engineering students

☎08035448748 (Whatsapp and Call)

✴ Nationwide service delivery

_....professionalism is our watchword_

*A trial will surely convince you*
You will receive the best
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nounonline: 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
Get the Virtual Exams Timetable (ETT) and Note the rules and regulations of the examination below:

https://www.nouonlineportal.net/noun-virtual-examinations-rules/

MGT.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.