Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3490947 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olajebu(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2020
Dara2:

How? I went to my study centre last week(Lagos Study Centre) and activities are yet to start..

The security official said "there is no info as such"..

I was there on Friday and they said the same thing.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:48am On Jul 20, 2020
emmaclue:

That's where I am still confuse.

No info from Lagos study centre but I keep hearing they have sent all the SOR to all the study centres in Nigeria.

All Study Centres were directed to come pick SOR for more than a month now. If your study Centre says otherwise, it's either they haven't gone to get theirs from the Registry in Abuja due to reasons best known to them or they didn't follow up mails sent to them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by officialfestus(m): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
Anthonyo15:
BENIN STUDY CENTRE STUDENTS

Statement of results is available at Benin study centre.

You are to provide your clearance form and ID card.

Go to Mr Bayo's office.

otenwen
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN Past Questions for ALL Departments on Q and A App

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
noun past questions

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dara2:

How? I went to my study centre last week(Lagos Study Centre) and activities are yet to start..

The security official said "there is no info as such"..

Probably it's coded. You know school haven't resumed. Some centres are codedly giving. Lagos Study Centre is a big study centre, even if they code there will be much crowd. Maybe that's why they said no information as that
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by choicesam(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
Samisha500:
Please note that 2020_1 Semester Virtual Exam Registration has been closed.
Thank you.
Please if someone misses the online exam can he be able to write the physical exam?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by abulude: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hello House, when will the NOUN physical examinations hold?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
abulude:
Hello House, when will the NOUN physical examinations hold?

That will be when school resumes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tosbobby(m): 12:37am On Jul 21, 2020
Samisha500:
Please note that 2020_1 Semester Virtual Exam Registration has been closed.
Thank you.
When will they start publishing results?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by abulude: 1:21am On Jul 21, 2020
Fkj202004:

That will be when school resumes
Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olamilite: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2020
tosbobby:
When will they start publishing results?
After physical examinations would have been held.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
VIRTUAL EXAM UPDATE:

Student's in the faculty of Science and faculty of law please note that you are being monitored by an ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE; A PROCTOR.

Thanks and Stay Safe!

- MIS, NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dara2: 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
Fkj202004:

Probably it's coded. You know school haven't resumed. Some centres are codedly giving. Lagos Study Centre is a big study centre, even if they code there will be much crowd. Maybe that's why they said no information as that

It will be well
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shahensha(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hi, I am conducting a research an online survey on the topic: "Assessment of Knowledge, Attitude, Practice and Food consumption pattern Of Adults During COVID-19".
I humbly request that you respond to my questionnaire through the link below.
Thanks.

https://forms.gle/JySVaySbSBgRoTEM6

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2020
NOUN UPDATE!!!

• Issuance of (SOR)statement of result is still in progress.

• Transcripts processing and monitoring with tracking number been sent to you. (Local or international sending)

• Recommendation letter

• Proficiency in English letter.

INTERESTED STUDENTS WHATSAPP OR CALL

MC SOLUTIONS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by benji93: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hello People. Please i would like to know if it's possible to complete any of NOUN's programs remotely(outside Nigeria). Are there any aspects of the programs that require one to be present in Nigeria.(examination, e,t,c)?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
benji93:
Hello People. Please i would like to know if it's possible to complete any of NOUN's programs remotely(outside Nigeria). Are there any aspects of the programs that require one to be present in Nigeria.(examination, e,t,c)?

Yes you will need to be present for your physical examinations
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
NOUN UPDATE 24-JULY 2020

Good Evening All,
Virtual examination ended today, I wish all students that partake on the examinations success...

➡Those that did not partake on the virtual examination, are advice to Disregard any rumor telling you that you will be promoted automatically to another semester

➡Also Disregard any rumor telling you that virtual examination will be made compulsory for all students.

For now there is no update in regards to resumption of school/ normal examination at the study centre, I will keep you posted if there is any new developments.

Please make use of the holiday wisely, may God guide you all and provide for you and your family.

Good night and stay safe

MISHA CARES kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by paradise88: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2020
[

��Are you in need of a well tailored, professional project report?

��Are you that student who can't afford to spend time with research work?

��Are you in need of a good project design

��Do you need a good questionnaire for your research work

*Worry no more!!!*

_@ Teeque Services_

We provide a state of the art service in:

✅Project report from scratch (both research and practical)

✅Questionnaire development

✅Research analysis and result

✅Project review and proofreading

✅Practical project design for electrical engineering students

☎08035448748 (Whatsapp and Call)

✴ Nationwide service delivery

_....professionalism is our watchword_

*A trial will surely convince you*
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2020
PROJECT, SEMINAR AND OTHER PRACTICAL COURSE UPDATE

We are all aware that the COVID-19 lockdown has significantly affected academic activities in the ongoing 2020_1 semester.

As a way of salvaging the remaining part of the semester for the benefits of our esteemed students, the Office of the Coordinator, Projects Defence and Moderation, on the directives of the Vice Chancellor, is working out a means of having virtual seminar presentation and projects moderation/defence for ELIGIBLE AND WILLING students.

While the details of the procedures are being worked out, the Projects Administration System (PAS) shall be opened by the end of the week for students to upload their completed work.

Seminar presentation shall be virtual, centrally, and before a panel duly constituted by the Departments. Details shall follow in due course

For Clarification you're eligible for seminar/project if you duly registered for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
Virtual Exam Update

Those who did not receive email confirmation after they finished their exam should not be worried. Their answers were saved and this does not in anyway affect them...

MIS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pyrated: 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
Good day Samisha500,

I want to first of all say thank you for the spot on information you dish out here...from your last post, you mentioned about coordination of projects virtually...i would like to ask, are students who registered for projects but were not able to submit the required three project topics at the SC whereby a project supervisor was to be assigned be eligible or is this for students who have concluded their projects and are awaiting defense. Please assist with a feedback, as it will help to make a timely decision.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godwinkessi: 7:06am On Jul 26, 2020
chiefololade:
Hello house, please I want to know if undergraduate admission is ongoing and steps to take to apply.
Then can someone switch from one study centre during the program?
Thanks in anticipation.

How are you seeing this Buhari government that u voted and campaigned for in 2015? U gave assurance for zero corruption situation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gander: 7:16am On Jul 26, 2020
godwinkessi:

How are you seeing this Buhari government that u voted and campaigned for in 2015? U gave assurance for zero corruption situation.
You’re just another useless being.
Take your nonsense to the politics section please!

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by paradise88: 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
[
��Are you in need of a well tailored, professional project report?

��Are you that student who can't afford to spend time with research work?

��Are you in need of a good project design

��Do you need a good questionnaire for your research work

*Worry no more!!!*

_@ Teeque Services_

We provide a state of the art service in:

✅Project report from scratch (both research and practical)

✅Questionnaire development

✅Research analysis and result

✅Project review and proofreading

✅Practical project design for electrical engineering students

☎08035448748 (Whatsapp and Call)

✴ Nationwide service delivery

_....professionalism is our watchword_

*A trial will surely convince you*
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Update
All postgraduate (SOR) has been dispatched to their various study centre.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.