Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3620249 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) ... (1595) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by klique(f): 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
Please I want to do my PGD at Anambra State center. Is the admission still on?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
klique:
Please I want to do my PGD at Anambra State center. Is the admission still on?
You can start admission process but cannot complete it right now.
Step 1... Fill application form online and pay the fee of 7500 (possible right now)
Step 2... Apply for transcripts from your alma mater to PG school (may not be possible because schools are closed for now)
Step 3... NOUN after receiving your transcripts process your admission and sends you an email confirming your admission. (not possible right now)
Step 4... With the email in 3, you take it to nearest study Centre for verification and matriculation number (not possible right now too).
After step 4, you proceed with your registrations. Registrations for the semester are closed for the semester. Until a new semester begins.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:55am On Jul 09, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1.NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE HAVE JUST 13 DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR GSTs WHICH CLOSES ON THE 22ND OF JULY ...

4. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 6:59am On Jul 09, 2020
-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN Past Questions for ALL Departments on Q and A App

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BaEnki(m): 7:50am On Jul 09, 2020
It seems there isn't any study center in Ife, Osun State?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2020
BaEnki:
There's a study Centre in Oshogbo.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:05am On Jul 09, 2020
BaEnki:

Study Centre Name
Osogbo Study Centre
Centre Code
Centre Email:
osogbostudycentre@noun.edu.ng
Geo Political Zone
South West
Study Centre Director
Prof. Olugbenga Ojo
Phone No.
Address
Beside St. Charles Okedo, former SDP Building, Ilesha Road, Oshogbo,
Osun State
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 8:24am On Jul 09, 2020
NOUN.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BaEnki(m): 8:28am On Jul 09, 2020
Enskynelson:

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by paradise88: 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
Thank you sir.[/quote]��Are you in need of a well tailored, professional project report?

��Are you that student who can't afford to spend time with research work?

��Are you in need of a good project design

��Do you need a good questionnaire for your research work

*Worry no more!!!*

_@ Teeque Services_

We provide a state of the art service in:

✅Project report from scratch (both research and practical)

✅Questionnaire development

✅Research analysis and result

✅Project review and proofreading

✅Practical project design for electrical engineering students

☎08035448748 (Whatsapp and Call)

✴ Nationwide service delivery

_....professionalism is our watchword_

*A trial will surely convince you*
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:34am On Jul 10, 2020
URGENT!!!

If you need your statement of result, I can process that for you. Interested students only.

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:36am On Jul 10, 2020
VIRTUAL EXAMS
To all students in the faculty of management science who intend to register for the Virtual exams
Kindly note that your virtual exams application will be closed on the 11th of July
If you had poor grades in your results on previous semesters I would advise you register for the Virtual exams
Thanks

Interested students should apply wink

https://dea.nou.edu.ng/node/70827
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ugo147: 10:57am On Jul 10, 2020
Samisha500:
VIRTUAL EXAMS
To all students in the faculty of management science who intend to register for the Virtual exams
Kindly note that your virtual exams application will be closed on the 11th of July
If you had poor grades in your results on previous semesters I would advise you register for the Virtual exams
Thanks

Interested students should apply wink

https://dea.nou.edu.ng/node/70827

pls iv registered since 3rd of July for faculty of science , computer science but I haven't gotten username and password,,,iv tried to do forget password in the noun site but I haven't received anything
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ugo147: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2020
guys iv registered for the virtual exam since 3rd of July for faculty of science , computer science but I haven't gotten username and password,,,iv tried to do forget password in the noun site but I haven't received anything
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:28am On Jul 10, 2020
ugo147:

pls iv registered since 3rd of July for faculty of science , computer science but I haven't gotten username and password,,,iv tried to do forget password in the noun site but I haven't received anything
When its time for sciences you will get a mail.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2020
UPDATE ON VIRTUAL EXAM

TIMETABLE FOR MANAGEMENT SCIENCES IS OUT!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
UPDATE

NOUN Undergraduate Virtual Exams Timetable For 2020_1 Semester

NOUN faculty of management science virtual exam timetable has been uploaded

click here to download NOUN Faculty of Management Science Virtual Exam Timetable
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by paradise88: 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
��Are you in need of a well tailored, professional project report?

��Are you that student who can't afford to spend time with research work?

��Are you in need of a good project design

��Do you need a good questionnaire for your research work

*Worry no more!!!*

_@ Teeque Services_

We provide a state of the art service in:

✅Project report from scratch (both research and practical)

✅Questionnaire development

✅Research analysis and result

✅Project review and proofreading

✅Practical project design for electrical engineering students

☎08035448748 (Whatsapp and Call)

✴ Nationwide service delivery

_....professionalism is our watchword_

*A trial will surely convince you*
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
NOTE;

➡ALREADY ON GRADUATING LIST AND YOU NEED YOUR (SOR)STATEMENT OF RESULT, DM

➡ TRANSCRIPTS PROCESSING AND MONITORING WITH TRACKING NUMBER BEEN SENT TO YOU. (Local or international sending) also Available

MC SOLUTIONS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rdduite(m): 10:28am On Jul 11, 2020
Anthonyo15:
NOTE;

➡ALREADY ON GRADUATING LIST AND YOU NEED YOUR (SOR)STATEMENT OF RESULT, DM

➡ TRANSCRIPTS PROCESSING AND MONITORING WITH TRACKING NUMBER BEEN SENT TO YOU. (Local or international sending) also Available

MC SOLUTIONS

Transcript from another school to NOUN? Or from NOUN?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:00am On Jul 11, 2020
Rdduite:

Transcript from another school to NOUN? Or from NOUN?
NOUN ONLY

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
NOUN POSTGRADUATE/UNDERGRADUATE WHATSAPP GROUP

*ENQUIRIES
*REGISTRATION
*COURSE MATERIALS
*TMA
*TUTORIALS
*PROJECTS
*PAST QUESTIONS
*EXAM SUMMARY

DM ON WHATSAPP OR CALL 07085777245
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
UPDATE ON VIRTUAL EXAM
Good evening Nounites

All Management sciences have started getting password, check your email for your own password or your students password.

Good luck wink
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sophiaugo: 7:22am On Jul 12, 2020
Good Morning, please guys I registered project in this first semester, I travel out of my study center b4 the pandemic started and the lockdown restriction of movement made me I couldn't come back. I haven't submitted my project topic, the barn has been lifted and I just got in yesterday from Lagos, pls I want to ask is it too late to go submitted my project topics for signing at my study center so I can begin writing them nd also be given a supervisor?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sophiaugo:
Good Morning, please guys I registered project in this first semester, I travel out of my study center b4 the pandemic started and the lockdown restriction of movement made me I couldn't come back. I haven't submitted my project topic, the barn has been lifted and I just got in yesterday from Lagos, pls I want to ask is it too late to go submitted my project topics for signing at my study center so I can begin writing them and also be given a supervisor?
As it stands now, you cant do anything at the study centre, because Academic activities are shutdown until Federal Government lift the ban on schools.

Let's take a chill pill smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sophiaugo: 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=Samisha500 post=91645819]
As it stands now, you cant do anything at the study centre, because Academic activities are shutdown until Federal Government lift the ban on schools.

Let's take a chill pill.

Okay thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MrJaay(m): 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
For a supposed distance education institution, some basic things like Clearance and Registrations, Supervisor Allocation, Topic Submission, Project Supervision, Certificate Collection etc.. should be easily done online.

The shutdown of schools shouldnt stall project writing at all. Many people would've gone far or even completed their thesis with this sit-at-home opportunity.

Other than the virtual exams (which most students aren't even participating in, due to lack of confidence), there's really nothing that puts NOUN in a position of advantage over the typical conventional universities in this period of lockdowns.

NOUN academic calendar shouldn't have been totally disrupted by this. I also believe that had mock/trial virtual exams been created and students were made to participate and know what to expect, many other people would've opted to write exams online. (this was what was done to motivate students in the university where I work).

It is baffling to think that while conventional university students are at home, clueless and unsure of when next they'd do anything school related, our distance education students feel just the same.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
MrJaay:
For a supposed distance education institution, some basic things like Clearance and Registrations, Supervisor Allocation, Topic Submission, Project Supervision, Certificate Collection etc.. should be easily done online.

The shutdown of schools shouldnt stall project writing at all. Many people would've gone far or even completed their thesis with this sit-at-home opportunity.

Other than the virtual exams (which most students aren't even participating in, due to lack of confidence), there's really nothing that puts NOUN in a position of advantage over the typical conventional universities in the period of lockdowns.

NOUN academic calendar shouldn't have been totally disrupted by this. I also believe that had mock/trial virtual exams been created and students were made to participate and know what to expect, many other people would've opted to write exams online. (this was what was done to motivate students in the university where I work).

It is baffling to think that while conventional university students are at home, clueless and unsure of when next they'd do anything school related, our distance education students feel just the same.
Great point there. You spoke well and correctly as regards those points you raised.
The level of students' ICT compliance is still quite low and hence the fear for the virtual exams. Added to that is the countries ICT infrastructure. The other time, SHR reported that the president was having a virtual meeting in UN only for network to mess him up. If that can happen in Aso Villa, how much more somewhere in one village in Nigeria! Those contributed to the low enrolment of students for the virtual exams. During exams, I have seen students who find it difficult to use the mouse, very many of them.
This is the time Distance Education suppose to sell out but the technological level of the students as well as the technological infrastructures in the country has hampered this great opportunity to a reasonable extent.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
MrJaay:

Other than the virtual exams (which most students aren't even participating in, due to lack of confidence), there's really nothing that puts NOUN in a position of advantage over the typical conventional universities in the period of lockdowns.

Any NOUN student that is not doing his/her project now will be termed a lazy student by me. Simply because this semester that is currently on hold started January and no serious student should wait for the middle of the semester before he/she starts project procedures. Getting a project supervisor would have been done since January if that student was serious.

I can authoritatively tell you that in my Centre, students are doing their project by interphasing with their project supervisors through e-mail.

Lockdown is never an excuse for students not finish their project. NOUN is doing everything within its power to make sure the semester is still on. And fortunately, virtual exams are on which is a plus. The only thing is that NOUN didn't give more information on the virtual exams before kicking it off.

They conducted virtual matriculation too. The major things left for the semester is for students to commence their physical examinations and for students that have graduated to collect their certificates.

Although NOUN haven't gotten to where it should be, we really have to give kudos to them for where they are now.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MrJaay(m): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
@Enskynelson, thanks for your insight. We hope that these technological gaps are bridged, and soon.

@Fkj202004 kudos to your study centre! While I agree with you that some students were lazy to not have initiated the process since January, it doesn't excuse the fact that these processes (supervisor allocation, topic submission etc..) could've and should now be made to run online.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adeadex2006(m): 7:38am On Jul 13, 2020
For your management sciences, social sciences and education project materials at affordable prices. Contact me on WhatsApp via 0 8 0 3 2 5 9 1 2 2 7 and via email: adeadex2006@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) ... (1595) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: HooxJnr(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.